SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Diana wrote:Auntie, I understood after you clarified Smiley
Ok Thanks. :yes:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:31 pm

Litta123 wrote:Thanks, MVMom, for your reply above. I appreciate you taking the time to explain. bestbud!
Yes, thanks MVM for your explaination. Very much appreciated. :yes:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Diana wrote:Sorry for the double post but did anyone else notice Chris say this to Whitney?

“This is the last time I’m going to see your family until that final day"

It makes me feel he knew he'd see them again. Am I the only one?

That statement "sealed the deal" for Sharleen Joynt that Whit is F1.

I understood him to mean this was the last time he could talk to her family before possibly proposing. So, if he was going to get their blessing, this was his last chance to do so. I don't think it implied any knowledge about seeing them again.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:14 am

Every time I see someone say that Chris isn't smart I'm reminded of this quote from Urban Cowboy, All coyboys ain't dumb. Some of 'em got smarts real good, like me.- Bud

He may not be the most well spoken or the deepest thinker but as far as The Bachelor goes he is taking this process very seriously and he's not only thinking with his heart he's thinking with his brain. 

That IMO is why he ends up with a F2 that seem to have their heads on straight, are taking this as seriously as he is, haven't been caught up in the house drama and don't want to waste their time with him discussing the other girls.

Now he has these 2 women that he has feelings for (His relationship with Whitney progressed faster but Becca has made up quite a bit of ground) and  he has to choose.  What to do, what to do?  You do what most men do and take the path of least resistance. IMO that would be Whitney.

Whitney is about the only girl this season who hasn't had some big secret to tell.  She's not a widow, hasn't been married before. She doesn't have any children and she's not a virgin.  She's the closest to his age, I'm assuming she's been in love before and has had her heartbroken. Whit lives 4 hours from him, Becca lives 24 hours from him.  He could drive to Chicago and back again in the time it would take him to get to the airport and fly to San Deigo.

I commend and respect a woman who's made the choice to remain a virgin but I question her decision to keep it quiet until the FSD.  Chris might be feeling a little blindsided.  

I guess I'm having a hard time picturing Chris picking a girl who is 8 years younger, hasn't been in love before, has intimacy issues (intimacy isn't about holding hands, kissing or physical contact. It's about comfort and trust and feeling safe with another person to the point of vulnerability) and doesn't seem to want to take charge. Whitney doesn't seem to have a problem taking the bull by the horns.  
IMO Chris is on the fast track to marriage and family. He did say his 5 year plan started 10 years ago.  He's ready, Whitney's ready. Becca not so much.    

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:26 am

Deleted Scene. The funniest ever laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 am

Deleted Scene. Whitney and Nana

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:53 am

Cindebugg - I know it's off the topic, but just to reply about Becca:
Chris isn't blindsided when she reveals to him about being a virgin, because he figured it out before, when she described her past relationship and it was alluded by her family on HTD.
And I don't "buy" the TPTB story (and how Becca's family portrayed her) that Becca has intimacy issues, but she definitely has some issues with trust and vulnerability ... and that is why it is surprising (to her and her family ) that she is comfortable enough with Chris to "go with it".

I'm really impressed by Whitney. Probably in this season she is the one that exceeds my expectations and challenged my perception and first impressions.

Her story is something that makes me reflect and ponder and be grateful.
And her determination, will, power, passion, poise and class are what make this woman a really great role-model (no matter the age).
This is one STRONG woman with CHARACTER and positive personality.
I think TPTB can be proud to be "re-presented" by her, even if she's not a lead and I wouldn't mind if she would be.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:57 am

cindebugg wrote:Every time I see someone say that Chris isn't smart I'm reminded of this quote from Urban Cowboy, All coyboys ain't dumb. Some of 'em got smarts real good, like me.- Bud

He may not be the most well spoken or the deepest thinker but as far as The Bachelor goes he is taking this process very seriously and he's not only thinking with his heart he's thinking with his brain. 

That IMO is why he ends up with a F2 that seem to have their heads on straight, are taking this as seriously as he is, haven't been caught up in the house drama and don't want to waste their time with him discussing the other girls.

Now he has these 2 women that he has feelings for (His relationship with Whitney progressed faster but Becca has made up quite a bit of ground) and  he has to choose.  What to do, what to do?  You do what most men do and take the path of least resistance. IMO that would be Whitney.

Whitney is about the only girl this season who hasn't had some big secret to tell.  She's not a widow, hasn't been married before. She doesn't have any children and she's not a virgin.  She's the closest to his age, I'm assuming she's been in love before and has had her heartbroken. Whit lives 4 hours from him, Becca lives 24 hours from him.  He could drive to Chicago and back again in the time it would take him to get to the airport and fly to San Deigo.

I commend and respect a woman who's made the choice to remain a virgin but I question her decision to keep it quiet until the FSD.  Chris might be feeling a little blindsided.  

I guess I'm having a hard time picturing Chris picking a girl who is 8 years younger, hasn't been in love before, has intimacy issues (intimacy isn't about holding hands, kissing or physical contact. It's about comfort and trust and feeling safe with another person to the point of vulnerability) and doesn't seem to want to take charge. Whitney doesn't seem to have a problem taking the bull by the horns.  
IMO Chris is on the fast track to marriage and family. He did say his 5 year plan started 10 years ago.  He's ready, Whitney's ready. Becca not so much.    

Yes yes and yes!! yes
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 am

Diana wrote:I could argue taking Whitney to the F2 would be just as cruel if not more than if Becca is F2. IMO.

I agree. And if you look at it from another point of view, W told him ILU already, and Kaitlyn wrote it.

Becca is at the early butterflies in the belly stage. If anyone is closer to heartbreak, the other 2 are, not Becca!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:36 am

Diana wrote:I think such a big clue for us could be post season he said his chosen one makes him want to be a better person and well we saw him say that about Whitney last night.

Good point. I need to reread/watch early interviews to find points that may lead to Becca as well, to be fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

snipped
I hope I am making myself clear without coming off as a hard a$$ cause that is far from my intentions.

I knew exactly what you meant, and IA, great point.
Aww, thanks GA.  Hope I am not confussing others like I did myself earlier...LOL.

blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:39 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I knew exactly what you meant, and IA, great point.
Aww, thanks GA.  Hope I am not confussing others like I did myself earlier...LOL.

I thought this was a Whitney thread?  But this is the show, if they really have feelings of course they will be hurt.  Bringing it back to Whitney, I think that just because she is more mature and does not have a mother giving Chris that warning , makes her seem more vulnerable than Becca.

Well it is but it is not a fan thread, plus it's just so much fun to speculate Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob