SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:46 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^Becca fans see clues pointing to her as F1.

Whitney fans see clues pointing to her as F1.

It's all opinion.

Haha, that's really what it comes down to. As hard as you try, it's really hard to be completely objective.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 pm

I'm still missing any social media clue that gives the ending away for either of them. In the past we have gotten that: Ed's FB profile pic from a safe house, Roberto's profile pic from the honeymoon days after the FRC, pretty much anything 1F posted, Andi and Josh's constant giveaways including snapchat, Sean's Twitter header designed by Cat and the picture she posted of herself in the same glasses days later. There has been none of that this season. Both girls have favorited/liked things about them winning. That's not a clue IMO.

Personally, my opinion comes from the fact I don't believe Becca is really all in on this process and Chris recognizes this. That plus the fact he really likes Whitney and she fits many of his criteria is enough for me to believe the spoiler. Personally, I don't really see edit pointing to Becca as F1 more than it pointed to Clare, Lindsey, etc. we all interpret things in different ways.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 82 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 82 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 82 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Also of interest .. Whit has 53.6+K followers vs Beccas 44K .. And Wnit rarely tweets
I guess I am missing something.  How does that prove or how does it go towards proving that Whit is F1.  I am asking these things as I really am trying to find something post show/filming that has come out that proves whit is F1.  There are a lot of things in Becca's corner now so in the back of my mind, what is it that I am missing in Whit's corner.  Has anyone kept a list here?

I must have missed the memo about keeping lists.....I didn't know that was a rule.....
OUCH. I was just interested is all, but realize that it isn't welcome. I have not meant anything wrong by asking questions. Isn't asking questions one way to get more information?? Sorry that it was taken like that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

I just have to say that as someone who did mini sleuthing during JuanPa's season; Clare being in the same cities as JuanPa post filming and let's not even start with the editing and post filming PI's meant nada at the end . I guess for me, the editors of this show are getting clever and it is hard to use clues that worked a previous season to sleuth out the next. I guess the ending will tell. I am amazed at how dedicated members here are though with sleuthing and all; Kudos to all and may these contestants choose what's best for them either temporary or longterm,afterall, most of them breakup anyway so.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm still missing any social media clue that gives the ending away for either of them. In the past we have gotten that: Ed's FB profile pic from a safe house, Roberto's profile pic from the honeymoon days after the FRC, pretty much anything 1F posted, Andi and Josh's constant giveaways including snapchat, Sean's Twitter header designed by Cat and the picture she posted of herself in the same glasses days later. There has been none of that this season. Both girls have favorited/liked things about them winning. That's not a clue IMO.

Personally, my opinion comes from the fact I don't believe Becca is really all in on this process and Chris recognizes this. That plus the fact he really likes Whitney and she fits many of his criteria is enough for me to believe the spoiler. Personally, I don't really see edit pointing to Becca as F1 more than it pointed to Clare, Lindsey, etc. we all interpret things in different ways.

yes
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Sending drinks and chocolate along with that towel

:koolaid :dancingcupcake:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
snipped      What about how Whit was in DR, hasn't been in an airport or flying anywhere other than that, yet we have the scenarios where Becca and Chris have been in LA together,have been seen flying at the same times.  

I just wanted to politely point out that Chris and Becca have been in LA at the same chronological time, but I haven't seen a picture of them together in LA.
I do think we can agree on though that that wouldn't happen in any season.  I want to thank you for answering though.  I am really interested and have gone looking for a "list" or proof somehow that Whit is the F1 but haven't seen the said list done here as it has been done on the Becca thread so am stumped.  I am reading through past posts trying to find the information that has more substance than feelings and opinions.  I am wondering one existed here as it did on Becca's.  See, for me, the "songs", thoughts, stuff like that hasn't swayed me on Becca's thread much, but the IG pics of Becca wearing Chris's necklace after filming ended, the editing, other things are more valid to me than just songs and what they may mean.  SO, in coming here, I was looking for that "necklace matchup" or something along those lines.  Again, not wanting to be confrontational or trying to be mean.  I am genuinely interested in hearing what is found.

Auntie, I appreciate the sincerity of your interest. I haven't seen a list and I can't refute your logic. We don't have Nicholas SParks references, a necklace or awkward legs photos to sleuth out. I wish we did. I think would be reassuring for a number of us. Sleuth on!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Jeepers wrote:Sending drinks and chocolate along with that towel

:koolaid :dancingcupcake:

wine cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 pm

lurker11 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm still missing any social media clue that gives the ending away for either of them. In the past we have gotten that: Ed's FB profile pic from a safe house, Roberto's profile pic from the honeymoon days after the FRC, pretty much anything 1F posted, Andi and Josh's constant giveaways including snapchat, Sean's Twitter header designed by Cat and the picture she posted of herself in the same glasses days later. There has been none of that this season. Both girls have favorited/liked things about them winning. That's not a clue IMO.

yes

Ooo you are dear :Nod:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm

I think we should be getting a new thread soon right?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Hang tight. While the cat's are away, the mice shall play. Now we have a clean up to do. Will reopen once we're done. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:07 pm

New thread. The topic is Whitney, not Whitney vs Becca. Thanks

Thread 3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob