SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Also of interest .. Whit has 53.6+K followers vs Beccas 44K .. And Wnit rarely tweets
I guess I am missing something.  How does that prove or how does it go towards proving that Whit is F1.  I am asking these things as I really am trying to find something post show/filming that has come out that proves whit is F1.  There are a lot of things in Becca's corner now so in the back of my mind, what is it that I am missing in Whit's corner.  Has anyone kept a list here?

*** Edited ***
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:35 pm

The necklaces that Becca is seen wearing it's being assumed is the one that Chris gave her may not be at all it may be the one from her friend
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Max64 wrote:Not to be a wet blanket but why is Becca being discussed so much in Whitney's thread...

probably my fault. But everything seems to be a comparison. And when I'm explaining SM clues regarding Whitney I find myself comparing to the info I know is out there about Becca. I'll try and cool that, sorry!!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I was wondering, What has come out since the season began airing...what SM evidence is there that Whit is the F1.  I must of missed a lot along the way.  I know that in the Becca thread, a lot of that information has been kept.  I just wondered, is there a list here somewhere or any place where I can find it?  Seems to me that in past seasons, the SM after the season begins airing is just as or even more important than what we see on our screens.

Also another thing that seems to be happening.  It is talked about a lot was the wedding date, but I am wondering since Epi 6, what information or on screen activity between Chris and Whit is there?

To me, the main thing that points to Whit as NOT the F1 is what we are seeing on screen with regards to her being involved with the drama, portrayed with unhappy faces, lots of questional edit with regards to her being possible F1.  I don't see much if any SM activity pointing her as F1.   If anyone can direct me to that list, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks.
Who says there has to be SM evidence? Unless someone posts a possible SH or a smoking gun type pic, I don't think anything can be classified as a real clue. I do think it's very possible that Chris went to see Whitney at TG per what GA posted. We'll have to wait to see if we hear about it post-season. 

Watching the couples together is subjective and everyone interprets it differently. I thought Chris was relieved at how well Whitney & his friends got along and excited to see her reaction to the mural. He seemed to be anxious to see what she'd say about his home town and relieved & happy by what she said. He seemed to slip up when talking about trying to decide who was going home from the FDs. He mentioned only Becca & Kaitlyn at first and only threw in Whitney as an afterthought. To me Chris is different with Whitney in a good way. 

Re: her getting involved in the drama. For one thing she barely did get involved and for another Catherine & Lesley were both involved in the Tierra drama in Sean's season. Whitney's edit has been very good overall and there's nothing to me that means she can't be f1.

I think Chris has a good f2 and really can't go wrong but my feeling has always been that Whitney's the f1 and haven't seen anything to change my mind so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Max64 wrote:Not to be a wet blanket but why is Becca being discussed so much in Whitney's thread...

I guess I am a wet blanket too.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:38 pm

To me it comes down to this. RS spoils the F1. The job of MF & Co is to refute that and put a whole lot of doubt in the viewers minds. How? By editing the F2 to be F1. I have personally sat next to editors as they are frankenbiting reality TV shows. They are very good at the illusion they want to create. And this time of year, the proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Yes, the edit points more towards Becca than Whitney. Yes, people are jumping on that bandwagon. And some remain firmly planted in the Whitney ship. It's the same every season.

Chris made his choice. We shall see who it is in a little over a week!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:41 pm

IMO it really does not matter who is F1 or F2 at this point. Both girls seem happy post show. Thus IMO they are all winners. Some people choose to believe the spoiler, great. Others would rather sleuth out the winner which is the primary reason for this forum. At the end of the day what really counts is for the love story whether spoiler based or sleuthed to hopefully end in a lasting relationship. And if it doesn't like statistics have proven with this show, it changes nothing, you either continue to believe in the spoiler season after season or you choose to continue sleuthing. So to each their own giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:42 pm

eirekay wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
snipped      What about how Whit was in DR, hasn't been in an airport or flying anywhere other than that, yet we have the scenarios where Becca and Chris have been in LA together,have been seen flying at the same times.  

I just wanted to politely point out that Chris and Becca have been in LA at the same chronological time, but I haven't seen a picture of them together in LA.
I do think we can agree on though that that wouldn't happen in any season. I want to thank you for answering though. I am really interested and have gone looking for a "list" or proof somehow that Whit is the F1 but haven't seen the said list done here as it has been done on the Becca thread so am stumped. I am reading through past posts trying to find the information that has more substance than feelings and opinions. I am wondering one existed here as it did on Becca's. See, for me, the "songs", thoughts, stuff like that hasn't swayed me on Becca's thread much, but the IG pics of Becca wearing Chris's necklace after filming ended, the editing, other things are more valid to me than just songs and what they may mean. SO, in coming here, I was looking for that "necklace matchup" or something along those lines. Again, not wanting to be confrontational or trying to be mean. I am genuinely interested in hearing what is found.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:

My apologies .. I'm gonna stop dripping now LOL .. Or should I pass the towel?? cantstopl duh
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Beeleever wrote:To me it comes down to this. RS spoils the F1. The job of MF & Co is to refute that and put a whole lot of doubt in the viewers minds. How? By editing the F2 to be F1. I have personally sat next to editors as they are frankenbiting reality TV shows. They are very good at the illusion they want to create. And this time of year, the proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Yes, the edit points more towards Becca than Whitney. Yes, people are jumping on that bandwagon. And some remain firmly planted in the Whitney ship. It's the same every season.

Chris made his choice. We shall see who it is in a little over a week!

Good Post I agree

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Jeepers wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

My apologies .. I'm gonna stop dripping now LOL .. Or should I pass the towel?? cantstopl duh

Over here! I'm still soaked. Hugesmile
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Haha, no problem!    giggling   I really like Whitney and Chris together as a couple, I think she brings out the best in him..  I's stay in the fan thread but it so quiet over there!

Last edited by Max64 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob