SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^The F3 always sits on the end I thought? ANd then the F4 next to them.

Yeah, I do believe that is how it usually goes umngirl. :yes:

Yep. Here's a pic from Sean's WTA. AshLee is on the end. Not sure why they didn't have Desiree next to her though.

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 BachelorWomenWEB_20130305132913_640_480

Maybe it had to due with the colors of the dresses? Putting two red dressed next to each other, with one directly behind, probably doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing. Also, was Des already decided on by then or were they still considering Lesley then?

Back to top Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:26 pm

sara11 wrote:
california90 wrote:Random question, did both Des and Andi go out with the girls at the WTA? Just curious..
Andi did, not sure about Des.

Has there been any pics of Britt or Kelsey? Obviously the girls hated Kelsey which is why she may not be in pics but why no Britt?

Maybe it was a really emotional night, with the girls "attacking" Britt and she didn't want to hang with them after that? I can't see why being Bachelorette would prevent you with hanging with the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Yeah, I do believe that is how it usually goes umngirl. :yes:

Yep. Here's a pic from Sean's WTA. AshLee is on the end. Not sure why they didn't have Desiree next to her though.

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 BachelorWomenWEB_20130305132913_640_480

Maybe it had to due with the colors of the dresses? Putting two red dressed next to each other, with one directly behind, probably doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing. Also, was Des already decided on by then or were they still considering Lesley then?

I'm pretty sure we knew it was Desiree at that point.

Here's a pic from Ben's WTA and F4 Kacie is on the end with F3 Nicki next to her so it's not always the F3 on the end.

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 Bachelor-women-tell-all-2012
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:40 pm

california90 wrote:Jade's such a natural beauty! Even with make-up on, she still comes off a natural.

And of course Sammi and Nikki are GORGEOUS too. Idk why everyone is like Britt's gorgeous and a step above the rest when all these other girls are JUST as gorgeous as Britt.

So true!! Add Becca, Kaitlyn, Jordan and Whitney in here too. Plus Ashley I with less make up on. Chris had so many pretty, pretty women this season.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:14 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
california90 wrote:Jade's such a natural beauty! Even with make-up on, she still comes off a natural.

And of course Sammi and Nikki are GORGEOUS too. Idk why everyone is like Britt's gorgeous and a step above the rest when all these other girls are JUST as gorgeous as Britt.

So true!! Add Becca, Kaitlyn, Jordan and Whitney in here too. Plus Ashley I with less make up on. Chris had so many pretty, pretty women this season.

Yeah, I never understood why people acted like the contestants were all ugly ducklings, whereas Britt was the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth. People have different types and Britt probably has a more model-esque look, but there are some very pretty girls there.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Yeah, I never understood why people acted like the contestants were all ugly ducklings, whereas Britt was the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth. People have different types and Britt probably has a more model-esque look, but there are some very pretty girls there.

I don't recall ever reading or hearing anything along those lines no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

It wasn't only the public though. The girls themselves made it seem like Britt was more beautiful than all of them. Whatever the girls say, usually transfers to how the public feels a lot of the time too. Therefore, people already thinking that Britt was gorgeous and the girls complaining/implying that she was too, made it seem like she was 10 times more attractive than the others. A lot of the girls this season are very beautiful. No question. Britt is actually just as beautiful with light/no makeup on as shown on her IG too.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

It wasn't only the public though. The girls themselves made it seem like Britt was more beautiful than all of them. Whatever the girls say, usually transfers to how the public feels a lot of the time too. Therefore, people already thinking that Britt was gorgeous and the girls complaining/implying that she was too, made it seem like she was 10 times more attractive than the others. A lot of the girls this season are very beautiful. No question. Britt is actually just as beautiful with light/no makeup on as shown on her IG too.

Chris also referred to Britt as beautiful more than once  - on the show, his blogs, and in interviews.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 pm

In regards to Britt's looks, which people have been bringing up way too much. She has the "jock" "cheerleader" look. The person that everyone knows is attractive and lusted after. Someone people know is at the top of the ladder in terms of looks. Not everyone finds them to be all that/their type, but it's a universal rule that that's what the hottest looks like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

That is true, but I feel like it was only a few girls that actually did that. I believe only Carly and Whitney? I might be wrong. When Kaitlyn and Jade got upset with her, I don't remember them mentioning her looks.

And, I was being hyperbolic with the "ugly ducklings", but I've definitely heard multiple times from podcasts, recaps, and RS that Britt will be Bachelorette because she's the only one that's attractive enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

That is true, but I feel like it was only a few girls that actually did that. I believe only Carly and Whitney? I might be wrong. When Kaitlyn and Jade got upset with her, I don't remember them mentioning her looks.

And, I was being hyperbolic with the "ugly ducklings", but I've definitely heard multiple times from podcasts, recaps, and RS that Britt will be Bachelorette because she's the only one that's attractive enough.
I believe it was only Carly and Whitney that mentioned her looks, but you could tell that it was implied by the others too and that it was one of the reasons (not the only one though) that made them salty with/towards her to begin with.

All the girls are beautiful, but again, Britt has the universal look. Not all like that type, but that's what is known as "hot". And many of those recaps, etc. do have a point. On Twitter, Tumblr, IG, and other SM sites almost all of the men preffered Britt to the others. It was 95% Britt, 5% Kaitlyn, and 5% Jade.

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:46 pm

Does any one else think that Britt looked sort of cartoonish especially when she has so much make up on.  I just did not find it attractive.  She made me say....oh no stop!! or giggle.  I did not think her very exaggerated lips with the bright lipstick looked nice.  It looked more like circus make up to me.  I think she is interesting and kind hearted with all her charity work. But not prettier than any of the rest of the girls.  But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl