SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:48 pm

notarose wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Yeah, I never understood why people acted like the contestants were all ugly ducklings, whereas Britt was the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth. People have different types and Britt probably has a more model-esque look, but there are some very pretty girls there.
It wasn't only the public though. The girls themselves made it seem like Britt was more beautiful than all of them. Whatever the girls say, usually transfers to how the public feels a lot of the time too. Therefore, people already thinking that Britt was gorgeous and the girls complaining/implying that she was too, made it seem like she was 10 times more attractive than the others. A lot of the girls this season are very beautiful. No question. Britt is actually just as beautiful with light/no makeup on as shown on her IG too.

Chris also referred to Britt as beautiful more than once  - on the show, his blogs, and in interviews.
Yeah, but then again, he thought they were all beautiful to an extent. Plus, like he has said, from where he's from he hasnt experienced much beauty. And again, most men have been going gaga over Britt's looks. It's the universal thing.

Back to top Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm

I know Ashley H had a makeover before her appearance at the WTA on Brad's season, does anyone remember if it was the same for Des or Andi before their WTA?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:54 pm

So many of the very attractive women got so little screen time- Samantha, Nikki, Kimberly to name just a few and not intending to exclude that there were a lot of other very attractive women. Whereas Britt was in our face from the second she stepped out of the limo. So she got the publicity, but I personally did not think she was prettier than any of the rest.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Does any one else think that Britt looked sort of cartoonish especially when she has so much make up on.  I just did not find it attractive.  She made me say....oh no stop!! or giggle.  I did not think her very exaggerated lips with the bright lipstick looked nice.  It looked more like circus make up to me.  I think she is interesting and kind hearted with all her charity work. But not prettier than any of the rest of the girls.  But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
She looks like a doll, more specifically a Bratz doll. Many have noticed this. If you're talking about her plump lips, they seem to be naturally like that, without the lips products. If you just mean the lip color, they all wore bright pink/red lips colors this season. She looks much better with lighter makeup. Then again, she doesn't wear much more makeup than the average girl now a days. She wears dark lipsticks, sparkly eye shadow that may make it seem like a lot. Or it could just be her ethnicity. She's a mut of unusual combinations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Max64 wrote:I know Ashley H had a makeover before her appearance at the WTA on Brad's season, does anyone remember if it was the same for Des or Andi before their WTA?
Andi and Des looked the same on the WTA as they did during their seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Britt is petite and lithe with flowing long hair and big features that make her look like a doll. I can see why guys would be drawn to her. I also think she got progressively uglier as the season went on, because her self-absorption and entitlement couldn't be hidden. When someone tries so obviously to manipulate others around her then they just become ugly to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:Most of the outfits look ugly!!!
Some look like they were purchased from one of those old Fredrick's of Hollywood collections.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Regarding Britt's looks - I will say that I saw the short film she did on youtube, and she did look really beautiful in that. I don't know how long ago that was, but I think a combination of becoming too skinny for her head and changing her hair/makeup makes her look less classically beautiful. It doesn't even look like the same person at first glance.
onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 20150154aabc2a19ac1
onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Britt-nilsson-innocent-video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Regarding Britt's looks - I will say that I saw the short film she did on youtube, and she did look really beautiful in that. I don't know how long ago that was, but I think a combination of becoming too skinny for her head and changing her hair/makeup makes her look less classically beautiful. It doesn't even look like the same person at first glance.
onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 20150154aabc2a19ac1
onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Britt-nilsson-innocent-video
It really doesnt. I dont think she was any skinner there than she is now though. Just the face, but her body still looks the same. She looks much better with darker, longer hair imo. She's done a lot of different hair colors, but a dark brown/black looks best on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Britt reminds me of a wide mouthed bass.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Britt reminds me of a wide mouthed bass.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha thumbsup clapping! :cutesmile!:

Sorry.. Couldn't help myself

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Thanks blu for bringing the seating caps over. It's one thing I never paid attention too, and since I came across it in the archives, I brought it up. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl