SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm

I think the living experience and sharing rooms trumps whatever is shown in our skimpy episodes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I know a lot of people don't like Britt, I guess I'm in the minority. Unless I missed it, I don't think she's really done anything wrong. I don't see her living in Iowa, but she would have to deal with that if Chris had chosen her.  I still like Carly, but she went down a few notches after the episode when she and Britt left. And I certainly don't like to see anyone ganged up on on national TV. Maybe people like Bentley and Kalon deserved it, but no one this season did anything that comes close to that.

I'm part of the minority too. She's not my favorite by any means but I don't see why she's being treated like she is by so many and I feel this silly need to stand up for her. I see where people are coming from as to why they don't care for her, but I don't get the hate. I found Kelsey to be much worse, I find Carly and Whitney to be much meaner and cattier, but Britt is the one that's been ostracized. :hidingchair

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Whitney .. mean .. And catty?!?! When where?

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:Whitney .. mean .. And catty?!?!  When where?

mean spirited is probably the better word choice for Whitney. Did you not see the look on her face when she thought he was dumping Becca last night? and hear her whine about not getting Big and Rich date??... I'm sure there's other examples, but I can't think of any off hand right now. All I know is that every episode I walk away feeling that she's not as nice as she's being portrayed to be. I guess it's in all how we perceive each person. I like Becca, Jade and Britt ... and don't care for Whitney, Carly and I go back and forth on Kaitlyn. To each his own.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Whining doesn't really equal mean spirited to me. I haven't seen the episode fully yet so I can't comment on what face she made.

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:42 pm

I would like to think I'm as nice as I think I am. Maybe not.  giggling 
I roll my eyes. A lot. 
I smirk. A lot.
 I curse. Much more than a lot.
 I mumble things under my breath when people leave the room(if it's immediate family in particular)
There are lot of things I do or say that do not paint a pretty picture. 
 There are many aspects of me, however.
There are probably just as many positive things as negative. 
I hope more positive than negative.
I aim for that daily. 
However,  I am human. Praying
I don't really see any of these women being mean spirited this season. Not really. Even Kelsey I'm sure has wonderful attributes to balance her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Whining doesn't really equal mean spirited to me. I haven't seen the episode fully yet so I can't comment on what face she made.
Kaitlyn must be bitchy too then because her face was worse than Whitney's. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would like to think I'm as nice as I think I am. Maybe not.  giggling 
I roll my eyes. A lot. 
I smirk. A lot.
 I curse. Much more than a lot.
 I mumble things under my breath when people leave the room(if it's immediate family in particular)
There are lot of things I do or say that do not paint a pretty picture. 
 There are many aspects of me, however.
There are probably just as many positive things as negative. 
I hope more positive than negative.
I aim for that daily. 
However,  I am human. Praying
I don't really see any of these women being mean spirited this season. Not really. Even Kelsey I'm sure has wonderful attributes to balance her.

clapping! ITA!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:48 pm

I don't see this being Whitney at all...
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:48 pm

northernviewer wrote:

mean spirited is probably the better word choice for Whitney.  Did you not see the look on her face when she thought he was dumping Becca last night?  and hear her whine about not getting Big and Rich date??... I'm sure there's other examples, but I can't think of any off hand right now.  All I know is that every episode I walk away feeling that she's not as nice as she's being portrayed to be.  I guess it's in all how we perceive each person.  I like Becca, Jade and Britt ... and don't care for Whitney, Carly and I go back and forth on Kaitlyn.  To each his own.

When Britt was dumped, she said 'you might be the best-looking girl in the room, but looks aren't everything'. That shows jealousy, IMHO. I believe she's the only one besides Carly who commented on her looks, but I might be wrong. She also called becca immature and lacking life-experience for chris. Which is weird because I think becca is one of the mostature girls there. Notice how she's never speaking when girls are gossiping/bad-mouthing someone. She actually questions things instead of agreeing to drop everything for a guy she's know for a couple of weeks. And, unlike Whitney, she stood up for her sister.

I do think that Whitney is probably a nice girl overall, but I think she does have an inner mean girl that comes out when she is insecure. And I know that I keep harping on this, but she's friends with Jacqln! That tells me a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Sorry .. But the Jaci relationship says absolutely nothing

Whitney was the only one who defended the Jordan situation

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:01 pm

I would say Whitney is human, but certainly not perfect. Neither is Becca. Nor I!
I would bet each and every girl snickered, rolled her eyes, made a face….at some point confined in an area with all those girls.

And as many have said, most recently Sharleen, the face TPTB are showing us are not always matching the moment they want you to think it is.

Whitney is far from a mean girl. But she's human. I consider myself a nice person, and I know I probably would have cracked by that point.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl