SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:I would say Whitney is human, but certainly not perfect. Neither is Becca. Nor I!
I would bet each and every girl snickered, rolled her eyes, made a face….at some point confined in an area with all those girls.

And as many have said, most recently Sharleen, the face TPTB are showing us are not always matching the moment they want you to think it is.

Whitney is far from a mean girl. But she's human. I consider myself a nice person, and I know I probably would have cracked by that point.

Well said Nutty .. And thanx .. She really seems to be getting raked over in other threads

Toooo bad...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:I would say Whitney is human, but certainly not perfect. Neither is Becca. Nor I!
I would bet each and every girl snickered, rolled her eyes, made a face….at some point confined in an area with all those girls.

And as many have said, most recently Sharleen, the face TPTB are showing us are not always matching the moment they want you to think it is.

Whitney is far from a mean girl. But she's human. I consider myself a nice person, and I know I probably would have cracked by that point.
Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Jeepers wrote:

Well said Nutty .. And thanx .. She really seems to be getting raked over in other threads

Toooo bad...

It is hard for me to believe a mean spirited person would choose a nursing profession and be successful at it, especially in Whitney's case.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Whitney was very well liked by the other gals .. And can't recall who said it but .. she was referred to as the 'mother' figure by some .. Hardly the mean girl

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:37 pm

There was a chance when Becca came back with Chris that Whitney could go home so in that moment I don't blame her for feeling mad or whatever she was feeling. no idea
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:40 pm

sanlee088 wrote:There was a chance when Becca came back with Chris that Whitney could go home so in that moment I don't blame her for feeling mad or whatever she was feeling. no idea

That is a good point, because even Kaitlyn thought that it would be Whitney going home when Becca came back to the RC.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:51 pm

No matter what the "moment in time" appears to have captured, picture your response. There is one guy that three women are vying for. You are qued up for a rose ceremony which has you chomping at the bit for hours, you "think" you are safe but..........ceremony almost begins and Chris pulls one away to talk. Who knows how long they were gone, could have been another Big and Rich like disappearance for all we know. So you now both breathe a bit easier and figure she is gone and it is now just the two of you competing for Chris, drama over. When all of a sudden in comes Chris with Becca and after figuring they were each "safe" their hearts sink to their stomachs like a big drop on a roller coaster and here we go. Can't blame them.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would like to think I'm as nice as I think I am. Maybe not.  giggling 
I roll my eyes. A lot. 
I smirk. A lot.
 I curse. Much more than a lot.
 I mumble things under my breath when people leave the room(if it's immediate family in particular)
There are lot of things I do or say that do not paint a pretty picture. 
 There are many aspects of me, however.
There are probably just as many positive things as negative. 
I hope more positive than negative.
I aim for that daily. 
However,  I am human. Praying
I don't really see any of these women being mean spirited this season. Not really. Even Kelsey I'm sure has wonderful attributes to balance her.

One of the best posts Kasha. That describes me as well. I try daily to be as good as my dog thinks I am. :Bendog

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:30 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Whitney .. mean .. And catty?!?!  When where?

mean spirited is probably the better word choice for Whitney.  Did you not see the look on her face when she thought he was dumping Becca last night?  and hear her whine about not getting Big and Rich date??... I'm sure there's other examples, but I can't think of any off hand right now.  All I know is that every episode I walk away feeling that she's not as nice as she's being portrayed to be.  I guess it's in all how we perceive each person.  I like Becca, Jade and Britt ... and don't care for Whitney, Carly and I go back and forth on Kaitlyn.  To each his own.

chasingpavements wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Whitney .. mean .. And catty?!?!  When where?

mean spirited is probably the better word choice for Whitney.  Did you not see the look on her face when she thought he was dumping Becca last night?  and hear her whine about not getting Big and Rich date??... I'm sure there's other examples, but I can't think of any off hand right now.  All I know is that every episode I walk away feeling that she's not as nice as she's being portrayed to be.  I guess it's in all how we perceive each person.  I like Becca, Jade and Britt ... and don't care for Whitney, Carly and I go back and forth on Kaitlyn.  To each his own.

When Britt was dumped, she said 'you might be the best-looking girl in the room, but looks aren't everything'. That shows jealousy, IMHO. I believe she's the only one besides Carly who commented on her looks, but I might be wrong. She also called becca immature and lacking  life-experience for chris. Which is weird because I think becca is one of the mostature girls there. Notice how she's never speaking when girls are gossiping/bad-mouthing someone. She actually questions things instead of agreeing to drop everything for a guy she's know for a couple of weeks. And, unlike Whitney, she stood up for her sister.

I do think that Whitney is probably a nice girl overall, but I think she does have an inner mean girl that comes out when she is insecure. And I know that I keep harping on this, but she's friends with Jacqln! That tells me a lot.

I think the thing is that for some of us we have been reading over and over how mature and sweet Whitney is. She is nice and has sweet moments, but she has also had some not so nice moments. She was kind about Jordan, then wouldn't let it go when Ashley I walked away upset because Whitney got the rose. I get it that Ashley was a challenge, but that moment of complaining about Ashley killed the supposed maturity and niceness for me. She blamed Britt for the concert and never confronts Chris, how mature is that? She acted like a petulant child with her family and sister and to me it seemed like the family was used to all taking care of Whitney and she is used to getting her way with them. She then trashes that older sister to Chris, who probably spent her life helping take care of Whitney and make those hard times better and for what, that her sister just wanted to ask for her hand once he is sure she is the one. So being mature and reasonable if it isn't what Whitney wants leads to a hissy fit and being made fun of, even though the woman had given her so much? Not mature IMO.

She is like everyone else, but most of us have read how she is the best of these women, whereas she is no better and no worse, but some of us finally stood up and expressed our opinions.

MiniDiva wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Toooo bad...

It is hard for me to believe a mean spirited person would choose a nursing profession and be successful at it, especially in Whitney's case.

I have known a ton of awesome sweet nurses, and I have also known more than a couple who are not terribly kind or nice. Just like any other profession, the profession doesn't make you a better person than someone else. I don't think she is bad, but being a nurse doesn't automatically make you better than anyone else. And I like and respect nurses, but please.

Peppermom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would like to think I'm as nice as I think I am. Maybe not.  giggling 
I roll my eyes. A lot. 
I smirk. A lot.
 I curse. Much more than a lot.
 I mumble things under my breath when people leave the room(if it's immediate family in particular)
There are lot of things I do or say that do not paint a pretty picture. 
 There are many aspects of me, however.
There are probably just as many positive things as negative. 
I hope more positive than negative.
I aim for that daily. 
However,  I am human. Praying
I don't really see any of these women being mean spirited this season. Not really. Even Kelsey I'm sure has wonderful attributes to balance her.

One of the best posts Kasha.  That describes me as well.  I try daily to be as good as my dog thinks I am. :Bendog

I agree with Pepper and Kasha both, but we have heard all season how she is better than the rest of these women, I think my point is that she is no better or worse than the rest. That is all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:16 pm

I think Whitney is a nice person overall, but she does have her occasional catty moments just like the rest of us. I can imagine even the nicest person getting a bit catty in a situation like this.

What bothered me, however, was how she was acting towards her very reasonable sister. She was basically trying to guilt trip her into giving her blessing, which I found ridiculous, because what good is a blessing that doesn't come from the heart? It's like she was thinking that it's part of the script and something that must happen if she wants to end up with Chris. Then the sister didn't even say no, just call me when she's the only one, yet she was still really upset about it. I found that so strange and then she had to bring it up again on the boat. Even Chris looked like he was thinking what on earth. I don't think he considered it an issue at all, yet she was acting like it may ruin everything. The comment about wanting the date to be 100% perfect and being disappointed when it was only 99% perfect was really alarming to me. She just sounded like a total control freak at that moment and I think it worried Chris as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:18 pm

I don't see where anyone has said Whitney is "better" than the others .. I have seen better fit .. But never better person...

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:27 pm

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 23 B-oa1YzUUAAyARR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl