SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:54 am

Well I guess we now know Kaitlin will be sent home tomorrow. Is anyone surprised??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:56 am

I am not finding this photo Kaitlyn posted. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:59 am

Diana wrote:I am not finding this photo Kaitlyn posted. no idea

She deleted it right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:00 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Diana wrote:I am not finding this photo Kaitlyn posted. no idea

She deleted it right away.
She probably remembered she hasn't got sent home yet giggling
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:01 am

^ I love Kaitlyn and voted for her for next Bachette, but the minions will have their hands full monitoring her SM is she is next 'ette.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 am

Here's Kaitlyn's "shake if off" picture.
afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Kaitly16

She was also hiding in this picture Megan posted.
afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 4 Kaitly17
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ I love Kaitlyn and voted for her for next Bachette, but the minions will have their hands full monitoring her SM is she is next 'ette.

Awe, but that is part of the fun. Seriously, she can't be any worse than Josh and Andi.

Oh and I actually like Megan's dress, I bet the color looks beautiful with her eyes.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 am

I think that's actually Makenzie hiding

Cute pic of Jade, Carly and Kaitlyn
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 am

Kaitlyn looks more glammed up too- different makeup.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 am

Thank you, lav! Wow, Carly looks a lot different.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:27 am

Thanks lav!  Kaitlyn made it to the taping too.  Beautiful ladies.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 am

KB_Mom wrote:Kaitlyn looks more glammed up too- different  makeup.

:yes:  Smart woman to save her glam for later especially with Chris who we all saw get carried away with how beautiful he thought Britt was. giggling  Kaitlyn seems to be the type of woman who wants a man to appreciate her personality over her appearance.  

I always look forward to what everyone is wearing at the WTA.  It's as much fun as the m&g!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl