SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 am

happygirl77us wrote: I myself don't see flipping a coin as a bad thing to say.  

Given the circumstances I don't either. Let's face it, when it comes to being slick, and suave the dictionary doesn't have see Chris Soules next to it. I think he had to concentrate on not giving anything away, if you notice he said "you and Becca and then added and Whitey " almost as an afterthought as in Oops I have to include her in this at this point. I think he was trying to say, that between Becca and you it was a coin toss on which to keep and which to let go because he cared for you equally at that point. Meaning, not enough. I personally think he kept Becca because it would be easier to let her go with "just cause", than Kaitlyn. He clearly is a very caring man and found it difficult to hurt anyone, I will say I do see a lot of the same in my DH who really tries as hard as he can to avoid confrontation and hurting someone.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 am

Maybe if had chosen Kelsey, she would have helped him learn to be more articulate and eloquent and use big words too. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:03 am

IF the lead sleeps with the F3... she's got every reason to be ticked at him... and he has no other right answer except "I'm a jerk" If not, the F3 is better off to let it go and be gracious toward his feelings for the other 2 girls.

I've gotten the distinct impression from what I've read on this site that, that she's the former.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:15 am

northernviewer wrote:IF the lead sleeps with the F3... she's got every reason to be ticked at him... and he has no other right answer except "I'm a jerk"    If not, the F3 is better off to let it go and be gracious toward his feelings for the other 2 girls.  

I've gotten the distinct impression from what I've read on this site that, that she's the former.  

IDK. If the lead sleeps with the F3, I would think the person in position to do some serious thinking would be the F3-F1.
I would automatically think of being put in a "test drive" position vs me being the one and only. This is the premise of the show.
In fact, when the show first aired the FS was made very tempting with body paints etc to entice the couple into doing more than talking.
To me the only difference in this date than any of the others, is there are less contestants. Keeping that in mind, I don't think I would expect the main to want any more or less from me than the others. So it's basically up to me to decide how much is ok.
Now, going back to the the F3 being Kaitlyn. This is no innocent rose nor is it her first rodeo in life. She has a wild side toward her. Maybe she has never been the dumpee, IDK. I think her reacting to her dismissal is more for the sake of appearing a jilted ex for the audience than anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 am

Yeap, I agree with Kasha, IMHO, a performance, something to make people talk, buzz about ... for The Bette necessary I guess, so I don't mind Kaitlyn ... but boy, Chris really doesn't like being confronted, so I'm looking forward to another side of the coin.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:35 am

What I can't wait for is what kind of explanation will Kaitlin give HER F3 during her Men Tell All. Maybe Chris can give her some tips. Smiley

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:37 am

She could tell them all she simply enjoys sex and it was a fun date, thank you very much. Hugesmile

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:She could tell them all she simply enjoys sex and it was a fun date, thank you very much. Hugesmile

PERFECT! Kasha

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:She could tell them all she simply enjoys sex and it was a fun date, thank you very much. Hugesmile

rofl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:
northernviewer wrote:IF the lead sleeps with the F3... she's got every reason to be ticked at him... and he has no other right answer except "I'm a jerk"    If not, the F3 is better off to let it go and be gracious toward his feelings for the other 2 girls.  

IDK. If the lead sleeps with the F3, I would think the person in position to do some serious thinking would be the F3-F1.
I would automatically think of being put in a "test drive" position vs me being the one and only. This is the premise of the show.
In fact, when the show first aired the FS was made very tempting with body paints etc to entice the couple into doing more than talking.
To me the only difference in this date than any of the others, is there are less contestants. Keeping that in mind, I don't think I would expect the main to want any more or less from me than the others. So it's basically up to me to decide how much is ok.
Now, going back to the the F3 being Kaitlyn. This is no innocent rose nor is it her first rodeo in life. She has a wild side toward her. Maybe she has never been the dumpee, IDK. I think her reacting to her dismissal is more for the sake of appearing a jilted ex for the audience than anything.

I must be old fashioned then, cuz I think that any guy that feels the need to "test drive" all 3 before choosing who he wants to marry is a sleezeball, out there looking for a good time, not a wife. All 3 of the girls should be disgusted, especially his F1. Again, I'm old I guess, because the loose morals of today makes me cringe. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 am

Well, that would certainly put closure on the situation and move on. Right?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:58 am

I see it the other way. IF the f1. f2. f3 sleep with the lead then they only have themselves to be angry with. I guess it is hard for me to be on board with this as I could never see myself in this position. To me you know what comes with the territory of being one of the remaining three and to qualify this as even casual sex is impossible in my mind. You hardly know who you are sleeping with. Guess I am an old fogey.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl