View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 Empty Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Continue here.

Last post.

mimitalks wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

I checked a blogsite for their charts of limo arrivals shown as opposed to actual. Becca was shown 19th, actually 27th. Sean said first and last limos contain the bach/bachettes actually compatible with the lead. He seemed into Megan, loved her eyes - which in some interview he mentioned he was into women's eyes first. Becca has beautiful eyes, by the way.

What was the actual .. And shown .. For Whitney??

Sean's comment may not apply aS Chris had 2 groups of 15 .. Arriving hours apart
Whitney was actually 8th out of the limo, but shown 2nd - snappy yellow sandals shown first. I have never questioned her compatibility. 5 girls to each limo, right? or with 30 girls, were the other limos padded with more girls? Anyone keep count of how many limos we saw pull up? Anyway, as far as to Becca, if she was actually in the last limo, that meant she was considered compatible by the producers. Interestingly enough, so was Britt - shown first, actually 3rd out. Editing, schmediting! Right before he meets Becca for the first time, Ashley I says in a voiceover, "I got some competition", feet first, we see screen open up as Becca gets out of the limo. He tells her she looks ridiculous, then the description of how they went for it, etc. and a clear view of his reaction. The only reaction even similar to hers was Jade's, but of course they can edit the stuffing out of those. How much are we not shown???

You can be completely compatible with someone, want what they want, etc., but not fall in love with them or see a future with them. Happens all the time. In the case of potential kids, it is pretty important to be on the same page at some point - especially if you want 4 to 6 - and Chris is 33 with no kids running around that we know of. I think those conversations are very important to his storyline. Raising (rearing) kids in Arlington, Iowa, leaving his property to them someday is key to his story. Kids have been mentioned a lot. Becca was definite about her love of a big family. I truly believe Whitney wants one, too. Have we heard Kaitlyn say that or have a convo about it? Seriously can't remember. I'm looking forward to Monday to see whose story continues and whose may come to a screeching halt - as far as Chris is concerned. :broken heart: Or with change-the-rules-Chris, who knows??? I would not be shocked at any changes with the expected format. Sleuthing or looking for clues or even a smoking gun won't change what was, but speculating is kinda fun, right? It gets me through the countdown to Monday's dates.:drama

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 am

Here is a portion of the last People Magazine Blog that Chris wrote.

"I was really excited to go to Becca's hometown. I haven't spent much time in the South, and I'd never been to Louisiana, but it was exactly how I pictured it. The bayou was almost as beautiful as Becca, and I was happy I didn't have to wrestle a gator! (But if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca."

He writes in past tense as he describes this portion of their date, but switches to present tense at the end and writes, "if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca".

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:23 am

^^ I would hope, no matter the outcome, that he would feel protective of her.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:28 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Here is a portion of the last People Magazine Blog that Chris wrote.

"I was really excited to go to Becca's hometown. I haven't spent much time in the South, and I'd never been to Louisiana, but it was exactly how I pictured it. The bayou was almost as beautiful as Becca, and I was happy I didn't have to wrestle a gator! (But if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca."  

He writes in past tense as he describes this portion of their date, but switches to present tense at the end and writes, "if it came down to it, I would wrestle a gator, a bear – hell, I might even throw down with Hulk Hogan to protect Becca".

It thought the bolded part was so sweet and that bracketed comment sure didn't need to be there to re tell the date. Pure editorializing by Chris and very telling of his feelings, IMO. I awwwed when I read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 am

Look at these two
inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 10983707_1598385177044037_433453258_n
@thebachelornation
❥ snapbackbean & her drive-thru partner:) {aka Kaitlyn & Becca} #TheBachelor #BachelorNation
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:36 am

How cute are they???
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:37 am

For a minute, I thought Kaitlyn was wearing a Mickey Mouse hat!  inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 am

ElonM wrote:Look at these two
inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 10983707_1598385177044037_433453258_n
@thebachelornation
❥ snapbackbean & her drive-thru partner:) {aka Kaitlyn & Becca} #TheBachelor #BachelorNation
Becca is SO pretty.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:40 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Here is a portion of the last People Magazine Blog that Chris wrote.

Good catch Chrisbecca! It's fun speculating!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:41 am

jcrbil wrote:^^ I would hope, no matter the outcome, that he would feel protective of her.

But would he have the stones to say that in that way about a recent ex if his F1 is someone else? I may be grasping here...

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:42 am

Mommyof1 wrote:For a minute, I thought Kaitlyn was wearing a Mickey Mouse hat!  inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 3806527698

Me too. Does anyone see the necklace? I think it is there but hard to tell. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 am

Mommyof1 wrote:For a minute, I thought Kaitlyn was wearing a Mickey Mouse hat!  inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 3806527698

Me too, until I read your post which made me scroll up to look again. laugh out loud

We see so much craziness within this Franchise, it's always great to see good friendships formed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 82 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena