SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:47 am

It's hard to tell if she's wearing #statement necklace in that pic laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 am

They are too cute! and Pretty!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 am

BKay wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ I would hope, no matter the outcome, that he would feel protective of her.

But would he have the stones to say that in that way about a recent ex if his F1 is someone else? I may be grasping here...

From the indications we have, all the f3 seem to be friendly. CS has written of both Whitney and Becca in the present tense. I don't see either of them as the particularly jealous type- they seem to understand the show (unlike some.... er.... Britt?). So, like Catherine Lowe, perhaps they can take the high road and be supportive of one another and allow Chris to respect the women who were on the "journey" with him.... particularly those who were there to the end.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 am

^^ It looks like she is wearing it.. or something. ;)

Now still trying to figure out the tie. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:52 am

Mommyof1 wrote:For a minute, I thought Kaitlyn was wearing a Mickey Mouse hat!  inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 2 3806527698
lolpanda I thought the same thing and had to really look again!  hehehe

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:52 am

I also think that IF Becca is final 1, it is wonderful that she can spend time with Chris in the SH, but also see Kaitlin and spend time w/ her. Smiley Very unique season for sure.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:11 am

My one and only wish for Kaitlyn's season, IF she gets the gig.

an awesome rap session with B! ..They are da bomb! :dancing peg:

i hate that they cut off the fun-loving, hilarious side of B this season (as they did my Prince back then). Guess it has something to do with the silly theme CInderella-Prince Charming Rolling Eyes .

Please let that happen.. From my finger tips to MF's ears Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:55 am

jcrbil wrote:
BKay wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ I would hope, no matter the outcome, that he would feel protective of her.

But would he have the stones to say that in that way about a recent ex if his F1 is someone else? I may be grasping here...

From the indications we have, all the f3 seem to be friendly.  CS has written of both Whitney and Becca in the present tense.  I don't see either of them as the particularly jealous type- they seem to understand the show (unlike some.... er.... Britt?).  So, like Catherine Lowe, perhaps they can take the high road and be supportive of one another and allow Chris to respect the women who were on the "journey" with him.... particularly those who were there to the end.

Yup, I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:37 am

I was watching some of the past epasodes of Becca and Chris and when you listen to the title the bachelor Prince farming. This is So how the story is suppose to go. I have listen to so much on the one and one dates they have done and it's like when he had the convo. With her mom she told him not to hurt her baby. I really don't think Chris would of taken her this far if she wasn't the one for him. I can't see him wanting to put her though the hurt. I do love the story line and how it's playing out. The other thing that I can't put my fingure on it this. Right befor on the next epasode. Right befor he starts handing out the roses look closely at Whitney's face look at how confident she is as to how she stands and looks at Chris like she feels she has this in the bag. I don't know... Hmmmm but Becca looks afraid and is biting her lower lip. Am I missing something here...???

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:40 am

I apologize if this has been brought up before. I just saw the video on e on line and Chris was asked about wedding dates after she asked him about Valentines Day. He said they weren't at that "step" yet and to me, they haven't reached the first step yet which is an engagement. This makes me believe that Becca is the F1 and at the FRC, he didn't propose knowing she likes to takes things slow and so he proposes that they date. I'm guessing that he might propose at the ATFR. What do you think?

I also noticed that the video of Chris and Becca kissing in the water during tomorrow's show is no longer there.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:51 am

Hopefully wrote:I was watching some of the past epasodes  of Becca and Chris and when you listen to the title the bachelor Prince farming. This is So how the story is suppose to go. I have listen to so much on the one and one dates they have done and it's like when he had the convo. With her mom she told him not to hurt her baby. I really don't think Chris would of taken her this far if she wasn't the one for him. I can't see him wanting to put her though the hurt. I do love the story line and how it's playing out. The other thing that I can't put my fingure on it this. Right befor on the next epasode. Right befor he starts handing out the roses look closely at Whitney's face look at how confident she is as to how she stands and looks at Chris like she feels she has this in the bag. I don't know... Hmmmm but Becca looks afraid and is biting her lower lip. Am I missing something here...???

I think there is a strong believe, based on the past norms, that the F2s are usually get this 'confident' edit (at least from what we are shown, as we dont know for sure what goes BTS).

IMO Whitney is getting the F2 edit starting from her date with Chris (by line such as can see their wedding, etc), continues to second date: having kids,etc..then HTD: talking about moving to Iowa.

To each her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:55 am

AlohaLady wrote:I apologize if this has been brought up before.  I just saw the video on e on line and Chris was asked about wedding dates after she asked him about Valentines Day.  He said they weren't at that "step" yet and to me, they haven't reached the first step yet which is an engagement.  This makes me  believe that Becca is the F1 and at the FRC, he didn't propose knowing she likes to takes things slow and so he proposes that they date.  I'm guessing that he might propose at the ATFR.  What do you think?

I also noticed that the video of Chris and Becca kissing in the water during tomorrow's show is no longer there.

I like the idea, but there is no way that TPTB isn't going to push hard for an engagement. This season has been the direct opposite of JPG to me. Chris has played along and did their bidding every single time. I just don't see him getting out of proposing. They want the full fairytale this time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena