SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:56 am

AlohaLady wrote:I apologize if this has been brought up before.  I just saw the video on e on line and Chris was asked about wedding dates after she asked him about Valentines Day.  He said they weren't at that "step" yet and to me, they haven't reached the first step yet which is an engagement.  This makes me  believe that Becca is the F1 and at the FRC, he didn't propose knowing she likes to takes things slow and so he proposes that they date.  I'm guessing that he might propose at the ATFR.  What do you think?

I also noticed that the video of Chris and Becca kissing in the water during tomorrow's show is no longer there.

i can see that as a possibility..however, considering MFandCo milking this season as the opposite of Juan Pablo, i think they are going to usual route : a proposal- a ring- an engagement. I still have hard times thinking MF will let 'Corn Pablo' get away without any engagement and a fairy tale ending, so to speak.

Back to top Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:57 am

just saw your post Stuc..hi

Great minds think alike! high five (or i wish...laugh out loud)...

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just saw your post Stuc..hi

Great minds think alike!  high five  (or i wish...laugh out loud)...

Wow almost word for word! We have been following each other around here for at least a year now. giggling

One exception, since Coach Brian tweeted that any of the F4 could have his number, I am not sure his tastes are discriminating to be worthy of Becca. I would rather she give Nick a try first, if of course CP doesn't pick her. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:09 am

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just saw your post Stuc..hi

Great minds think alike!  high five  (or i wish...laugh out loud)...

Wow almost word for word! We have been following each other around here for at least a year now. giggling

One exception, since Coach Brian tweeted that any of the F4 could have his number, I am not sure his tastes are discriminating to be worthy of Becca. I would rather she give Nick a try first, if of course CP doesn't pick her. Hugesmile

yeah..what a disappointment...we should wait for another 2 weeks before the fun matchmaking begin! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am

AlohaLady wrote:I apologize if this has been brought up before.  I just saw the video on e on line and Chris was asked about wedding dates after she asked him about Valentines Day.  He said they weren't at that "step" yet and to me, they haven't reached the first step yet which is an engagement.  This makes me  believe that Becca is the F1 and at the FRC, he didn't propose knowing she likes to takes things slow and so he proposes that they date.  I'm guessing that he might propose at the ATFR.  What do you think?

I also noticed that the video of Chris and Becca kissing in the water during tomorrow's show is no longer there.
Which video is no longer there?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 am

How likely are we to get MTP/LCD/FRC previews tomorrow night? I can't remember. Or would we have to wait for the WTA to get new previews?

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:36 am

Litta123 wrote:How likely are we to get MTP/LCD/FRC previews tomorrow night? I can't remember. Or would we have to wait for the WTA to get new previews?

i am willing to bet we are gonna get the WTA cat-fights glimpse. And thats it. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:40 am

Why I see Becca as F1 instead of Whitney:
she seems more conscious of the progression of their relationship, and she actually evaluates how she feels about HIM.

Whitney seems to be wrapped up in the idea. Its not that she isn't sincere, but (most of what they show) she seems to be so into the idea of marriage, of babies, of settling down and moving for a man that she loves. Its all good and well on paper, but their relationship seems to be based on this shared fantasy rather than their actual interaction. Maybe its just the edit. They do have a connection, it just looks like the idea is forced rather than a natural progression of feelings imo

Her story reminds me of Clare, to an extent. Both of these women had an image of settling down and stability and did not really pause to evaluate how the relationship was actually going. Clare was blindsided because she was impulsive and fell for the idea. Whitney, with her energy and go-getter spirit, could also find that her fantasy and reality don't align.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:How likely are we to get MTP/LCD/FRC previews tomorrow night? I can't remember. Or would we have to wait for the WTA to get new previews?

i am willing to bet we are gonna get the WTA cat-fights glimpse. And thats it. duh

Thx, mura! That's what I was afraid. no

ETA: Welcome Mia_Leoni! Nice to have you join in.

Last edited by Litta123 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:51 am

Mommyof1 wrote:

Which video is no longer there?

The one in Bali and they're sharing a romantic kiss in the water.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:00 am

I just rewatched Chris on Jimmy Kimmel from the very beginning of the season and he talks about being on the combine and finishing harvest the day after the FRC....could that be because Becca had to leave for the funeral? Maybe that's why he was right back to work. If it was Whitney it seems like he would take a few days....

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:06 am

Yes it was speculated, but no one knows for sure why he went back early.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena