SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Diana wrote:This is a pointless debate. Forget I even said anything. I wasn't trying to start a war. I am just saying Becca is too good for this show.

Rolly, I think he did.

We need to keep our emotions in check, or we need to walk away. I personally do not want to read anything that sounds like a tantrum.

If you refer to the original post, CMIIW, she was laughing at this.

Realistic people need not apply.  Only wannabe Bachelorette's who will literally sleep for the next role.  Got it.
and not necessarily your post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 pm

And maybe Chris actually wanted to be on DWTS, and wanted to go through 30 women to get there. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 13 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 pm

albean99 wrote:Historically they show the f1 crying or stressed in the limos in previews. 

I watched a clip on GMA this morning that I think had a little bit more than the preview did.

CH said:  "In many seasons we're really trying to throw off the audience because you know for sure who it is but this season we really did not know." (sure Chris) 

They said that CH told them that Soules' family paid a huge part  in his final decision between Whitney & Becca. 

They showed an exclusive sneak peek of his mom talking to Becca: B: "but I'm not at the point that I'm in love with him." Mom: "If I say you have a choice here, you have 2 days to make a decision here or it's going to end. What would you do then?"

In another sneak peek they go to where Chris & Becca are talking on the bed: B: "I want a family and I want to be married" (there's a part where both Chris & Becca are talking and I couldn't make her out) C: "Why can't you just tell me that?"  B: "Because I don't know. That could happen in 2 yrs. That could happen... I mean I don't know when I want it to happen but I want to get married. I want to have kids." 

CH ends us saying Chris is in love and it was a rocky road to get to this point but he's happy with the outcome."

After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.

Good Post I agree I guess CH forgot he said pre season that CS wore his heart on his sleeve and they had to edit around it. Now all of a sudden, on the eve of the finale, they really didn't know- right.

The extra words added to the convo between B and C convinces me even more that they were just not on the same page as to their short term goals and where they want to go with their life right now.

I have noticed lately that in his interviews, CS always makes the point (paraphrasing) that post filming, he and F1 have had some time out of the bubble, and he is very happy with his choice. I feel like that is a shout out that despite the agony they love showing us of how "torn" he was, he knows he made the right decision and don't be fooled by the agony edit we are getting.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:01 pm

The wearing his heart on his sleeves can also apply to Becca. If you watch the M&G epi when Becca was walking into the Mansion right after meeting Chris, he had a smitten look on his face. Imo, they had a connection from day one. We saw bits and pieces of it. It wasn't until the last few epi's that they're showing it.

I agree, that some of the agony might be manufactured but if Becca left then I can see him agonizing as I believe he wants Becca. JMO

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Bet2Win wrote:And maybe Chris actually wanted to be on DWTS, and wanted to go through 30 women to get there.  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 13 2498057887
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 13 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Looking at the screen caps the of Chris looking down in the barn looking upset has bright light outside the window. ????? Did he just let whit go....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:13 pm

In one of limo photos whit looks like she is talking. I thinking she is leaving and being interviewed in the limo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Maybe the sc of Whitney is flipped, and the light posts are actually on the left side.  The sun hitting Whitney on her chest and not her face suggests to me that the sun is high and not rising or setting. The sun on Becca's face suggests to me the sun is still rising or starting to set.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Apparently the Bach team gave Hotel Julien lessons on overhyping a trivial detail. The hotel posted and the big "historic" event is that this is the first time the finale (as in where they stay for LCD etc, not FRC) will be in the United States. Wow, I am flabbergasted by this history in the making.

If that detail is considered "historic", who knows what obscure detail MF thinks makes the finale "the weirdest."

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm

I think that whit arrives first because the light is more contrasty. And corresponds with Chris looking upset. The last batch of photos the light in the sky, with Chris , matches with becca and the light is softer more diffused. I believe Becca is F1 y'all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Pia1 wrote:The wearing his heart on his sleeves can also apply to Becca. If you watch the M&G epi when Becca was walking into the Mansion right after meeting Chris, he had a smitten look on his face. Imo, they had a connection from day one. We saw bits and pieces of it. It wasn't until the last few epi's that they're showing it.

I agree, that some of the agony might be manufactured but if Becca left then I can see him agonizing as I believe he wants Becca. JMO

I think "the heart on his sleeve" was all about Becca. I feel like it's going to be anything but a romantic finale if Chris picks Whitney, after he is shown practically pleading with Becca and his mom trys to squeeze an answer from her. no That would suck for all involved. Becca recently posted that Love is patient. Let's hope so.

Litta- nice catch on the telephone polls. rock

One other thing.. julychild has had some amazing finds this season. yes She's noticed some interesting SM activity among other things. If Chris did pick Whitney, it's not a good sign for their relationship that he couldn't seem to help himself from defending Becca on twitter a few weeks ago. Also she noticed this... #unexpectedtwist We are still waiting on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Maybe the sc of Whitney is flipped, and the light posts are actually on the left side.  The sun hitting Whitney on her chest and not her face suggests to me that the sun is high and not rising or setting. The sun on Becca's face suggests to me the sun is still rising or starting to set.
I looked to see if that photo was flipped earlier this morning and it's not. She parts her hair on the side we see it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3