SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:12 pm

mindless wrote:^Becca turned 26 during filming.

I find that press release quite strange, if Whitney is F1. Aren't they supposed to act like her love for Chris and willingness to drop everything is totally normal? Why would they refer to it as "eagerness to please".

Because, she comes off as a Stepford Wife?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:19 pm

There is nothing wrong with "eagerness to please", depending on how you interpret that.

Remember when Carly came back from her Love Guru date and explained "you must please him any way he asks you to" over a surprised Whitney?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
mindless wrote:
JBF wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 22 Ab8a30a9-90db-4540-8d58-fccd22fa4aaa

Chris sure manages to look like a middle-aged dad at times. Quite often that is. Run, Becca, run!

giggling Glad I'm not the only one that has thought this, quite often, and in reference to most of the girls at one point or another, but especially Becca and Kaitlyn.  (And even Whitney once or twice, whose been all in and wanted him from the start.)  While I'm sure he's a good, nice guy at heart, I've struggled to see what they're really attracted to about him all season.  Every now and then, I get a small glimmer then it's a whole lot of nada and me questioning again.  But as always...JMO. Hugesmile

Don't hide! There has been a huge entourage that has thought this from the first hint of him becoming TB! handwave It is for this reason I skipped a good half of his season. It's not so much Chris, but the lack of realistic women in the pool of 30 for him to select. Silly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Kasha, I really had no interest either! Boring and a farmer from Iowa? Come on. But the more I see of him, the more I do like him. Esp in real time. He can hold his own. The girls kept me hanging on...I could not stop laughing from night 1 until Becca showed up and then I'm like....hmmmm . Curiosity got the best of me. I've truly enjoyed this season more than any since Ryan/Trista. Crazy, I tell ya!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:That press release is the nail in the coffin to me, even before the FRC pictures.

Whitney gets a tour of his HOME for her LCD.  Becca gets a date to the bowling alley.

JMO, he showed Jade his house too and she is long gone.  I don't know that it really means all the much.  But you are right it could be a huge clue.  If she was the only one to get to see it this season it would mean more to me.

Not really, he also showed his house to Andi and look where that got him. LOL..... I too think bowling with Becca is a way to show her there would be some things to do besides sit at home staring at corn rows. Becca was happy shooting targets and at the campfire which are both things they could do at home. She also told him at beginning of fantasy suite overnight date she didn't care what they did she just wanted to be with him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 pm

I've noticed Chris does that expression - looking like he is fishing bits of food from his teeth - when he is nervous. That could be good nerves or bad. But it seems like a tell...

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Does anyone know when FRC photos will be up on ABCmedianet?
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:10 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:Does anyone know when FRC photos will be up on ABCmedianet?

Absolutely no idea. But I love your avi and had to tell you that!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:27 pm

ScrappyRN wrote:Does anyone know when FRC photos will be up on ABCmedianet?

I had the same question. I haven't been paying attention when those pics are usually put up and forgot.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 pm

I'm wondering if they'll even have FRC pics this season. If it ends up that there's only one person there it would be too big of a clue.  I think having only Whitney at the FRC because Becca took herself out of the equation could be why Fleiss has called it weird. Having a f2 person leave on their own has never happened before on the show and especially not on the Bachelor. The closest was when Charlie let his f2 go before the live FRC started.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:50 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm wondering if they'll even have FRC pics this season. If it ends up that there's only one person there it would be too big of a clue.  I think having only Whitney at the FRC because Becca took herself out of the equation could be why Fleiss has called it weird. Having a f2 person leave on their own has never happened before on the show and especially not on the Bachelor. The closest was when Charlie let his f2 go before the live FRC started.

That's why I wanted to know when the pics typically are put up for the FRC, because if there aren't any, then Whitney is the only one at the FRC.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:That press release is the nail in the coffin to me, even before the FRC pictures.

Whitney gets a tour of his HOME for her LCD.  Becca gets a date to the bowling alley.

JMO, he showed Jade his house too and she is long gone.  I don't know that it really means all the much.  But you are right it could be a huge clue.  If she was the only one to get to see it this season it would mean more to me.

But he showed Jade his house before he found out she wasn't what he thought she was. Not just because of her "modeling" but because her family described her differently than what he perceived. So who knows where she ranked with him when he decided to show her his house. Even his sisters were impressed with her, so that was probably another plus in her favor.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3