SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:10 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm wondering if they'll even have FRC pics this season. If it ends up that there's only one person there it would be too big of a clue.  I think having only Whitney at the FRC because Becca took herself out of the equation could be why Fleiss has called it weird. Having a f2 person leave on their own has never happened before on the show and especially not on the Bachelor. The closest was when Charlie let his f2 go before the live FRC started.

I have thought that Becca pulled out for a while. Just want this to be wrapped up in a way that we know CS is ALL in, like Whitney.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:00 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm wondering if they'll even have FRC pics this season. If it ends up that there's only one person there it would be too big of a clue.  I think having only Whitney at the FRC because Becca took herself out of the equation could be why Fleiss has called it weird. Having a f2 person leave on their own has never happened before on the show and especially not on the Bachelor. The closest was when Charlie let his f2 go before the live FRC started.

I have thought that Becca pulled out for a while.  Just want this to be wrapped up in a way that we know CS is ALL in, like Whitney.
Yes, totally agree. I think he's been all in for a while but not to say he doesn't have strong feelings for Becca. Being a lead is complicated to say the least.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:49 pm

You know how he picks up the rose and puts it back down again at the FRC in the preview?...well, I was thinking, perhaps he puts it down because he asks production for Whitney's sister's number and calls her that moment- of course it is planned and her sister is in on it and the call is scheduled, so they can record her voice, or even have a production crew in Chicago and show her picking up the phone? Maybe this is why they made such a big deal about his sister not giving him her blessing until the end ... when you know she's the one and only, give me a call.. This would be a weird ending. Unprecedented.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by jessw4 Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:00 pm

tennischick80 wrote:You know how he picks up the rose and puts it back down again at the FRC in the preview?...well, I was thinking, perhaps he puts it down because he asks production for Whitney's sister's number and calls her that moment- of course it is planned and her sister is in on it and the call is scheduled, so they can record her voice, or even have a production crew in Chicago and show her picking up the phone? Maybe this is why they made such a big deal about his sister not giving him her blessing until the end ... when you know she's the one and only, give me a call.. This would be a weird ending. Unprecedented.

Could be...but I remember other leads doing the same...pacing while waiting for the F1 to arrive and picking up the rose and laying it back down. Pretty sure Des did and Brad, I think. Probably others.

jessw4

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:03 pm

tennischick80 wrote:You know how he picks up the rose and puts it back down again at the FRC in the preview?...well, I was thinking, perhaps he puts it down because he asks production for Whitney's sister's number and calls her that moment- of course it is planned and her sister is in on it and the call is scheduled, so they can record her voice, or even have a production crew in Chicago and show her picking up the phone? Maybe this is why they made such a big deal about his sister not giving him her blessing until the end ... when you know she's the one and only, give me a call.. This would be a weird ending. Unprecedented.

That would be romantic and unprecedented :yes:
Weird would be if cows started mooing in the background while he was making the call giggling like the crazed rooster during Kaitlyn's break up scene.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 pm

^^ I definitely think he makes the call. Just not sure how it plays out. My guess is the night before.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:19 pm

That would definitely be unprecedented and is certainly possible, however, the leads are told to do this as part of the pre-FRC filming that takes place. Just like the audience is filmed for different happy, sad, shocked (but not too happy, sad shocked) reactions before the WTA/MTA starts. Smiley
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:13 pm

I think that it's plausible but unlikely because if he were going to ask Whitney I think he would already have done the phone call. They can't show it to us because then the ending would be revealed. I think it is more "production" like. I do think that Becca may have asked to speak to him earlier and she told him she wanted to leave. That may have taken a whole load off him as he does seem to be a most caring guy and then then he may have been playing the loop of his journey with Whitney over in his head and he just became overwhelmed that she was a mere few minutes away from being his "#1". Knowing the Bach over the years, it also would not surprise me if they show him visiting the sister before hand (with cameras in tow, of course) at the ATFR or perhaps she is there and they have a family gathering at the FRC and we will be shown that.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:35 pm

I believe that we see Chris possible crying in the barn..Maybe that is when he let his F2 go? I still think both girls show up to the FRC.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe that we see Chris possible crying in the barn..Maybe that is when he let his F2 go? I still think both girls show up to the FRC.

Ditto here Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe that we see Chris possible crying in the barn..Maybe that is when he let his F2 go? I still think both girls show up to the FRC.

I still think Becca leaves early. I'm suspicious that we only see the two of them in limos but not walking up the path to the barn. Maybe we'll get that but so far we have nothing that puts them both at the FRC. Whitney is dressed for it at least so think we can assume she's there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:53 pm

That is true we have only each of them riding in a limo! Let's hope we get another short clip of the FRC.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3