SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:15 pm

Exactly Stuck. I agree. It's the image TPTB sells to promote the show, they created that version of Chris.
That said, I believe Chris is genuinely looking for a right woman, whom he can see himself being married to, someone who would want to be a mum and have no problem moving to Iowa, but it doesn't mean right now - IMO. He took this chance and he is taking it seriously as one and only opportunity to make things right, so he doesn't want to fail, doesn't want to walk out of it without a possible future Misses. But whether that's in a year time or two or three ... (like Lowe couple, maybe "next year")

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:32 pm

notarose wrote:
JBF wrote:
Ha ha!

Every time I watch the PROMO for the finale, I instantly laugh the moment his friend (?) says "I think Chris is really 50/50 and I think that's highly unfortunate". There's a big wooden rooster right behind him. (Sister gets it too in her PI session when discussing his confusion.)

I keep thinking of the rooster crows in Bali when Chris was hugging Kaitlyn goodbye and was totally speechless as to why he was dumping her. "I don't know... maybe I'm making a mistake?"

Um... I kinda doubt it. The editors are simply choking MY chain because I am a TOTAL NIT-WIT on this forum hoping for some sort of "gotcha" at the end of this. I mean.. WE ALL KNOW that he is quite quite happy with Becca... oops! I mean Whitney (excuse me)... post-show. I'm sure the wedding date has been set already.

Yet... for some oddball reason, the editors wanted the birds to be just as loud as the train whistles when Britt had her hissy fit over Kaitlyn's rose in Iowa.

... and now the wooden rooster! Weren't the monkeys enough?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 30 3806527698  the rooster and producer Mills' tweet about Kaitlyn being betrayed when the cock crows thrice. 
Urban legend that a rooster only crows at dawn - it's does but also continues to do so whenever it wants.  No rules.   
Rooster symbol - dawn.  Will something dawn on Chris? Will he see "the light"?  

I also noticed the screen in his parents house.  White with a motif on each panel.  Wasn't it used in ITMS earlier in the season? 

Oh, and speaking of Chris being "torn", did anyone notice the streamers in the barn beside Chris - like torn paper.  giggling I suppose they could be dried up corn plants.

Also the monkey dropping a "sign" on him during his final date with Kaitlyn. After the gull gave Josh his "good luck" sign in Marseilles, Andi and Nick rounded up every pigeon in Venice to try making lightning strike twice. However, I don't think they quite succeeded. As a result, Josh remained F1 at the end. I guess monkeys don't have the same impact... and Kaitlyn admitted in an abc.com banner that she fears birds.

This show gives me a colossal headache. I do like the back "shed" they used for a FRC though.

The tabloids, US Weekly and Life & Style, kept insinuating that he is "engaged" to one, but in love with another... and may have even "test-driven" somebody he isn't "engaged" to. Also we had the "pregnant with possibilities" preview.

Well... it is a no brainer that Whitney is the "engaged" woman. She said so to the wedding guests in episode 3. They responded with "congratulations" and she said "thank you". Chris just sported the same facial expressions as Tara at the first rose ceremony. Although Whitney tried to get a "sample" from him and had her pooch demonstrate "how it is done", my impression is that her virtues are as clean as the soap Chris and Jimmy Kimmel used at shower time.

Next question: Are all of Becca's PI sessions stating she's a virgin done before fantasy date and LCD times? Is she still?

Ashley I. was the one the editors ALLOWED us to see visiting Chris in his tent overnight (camping date... his personal favorite per one interview on account of "things getting a little wild"), but she told him that she was a virgin during the cocktail hour a few nights later. So the "talk of sex" and all of the girls "wanting to leave" that Britt questioned him about didn't involve her, as far as we know. Unfortunately, Jimmy Kimmel wasn't chaperoning on that date like the earlier one in the hot tub.

As for Britt... she took her "little nap" with Chris fully clothed, although the camera crew didn't show us everything after Chris closed the doors.

In episode 3, he got Jade into bed, but she kept her bikini and high heels on. Jillian (I think) sat patiently in the hot tub outside (loud bubbling noises there), so we really don't know if they "did or didn't". On the Cinderella date, he said he almost overlooked Jade because she is so shy, so I guess it was a "didn't"... or he just forgot about it.

His people.com blog, regarding the fantasy dates:

"It felt good to know Kaitlyn was finally truly putting herself out there as much as I was. I was so happy she was able to finally fully let her guard down, and when she told me she was falling in love with me, I couldn't hold back. I know a lot of Bachelors tend to bite their tongues in these situations, but it just felt right to say it back because it was true. I was so glad she accepted the invitation to the Fantasy Suite because now that we had come so far in our relationship, there was so much more I wanted to know without cameras or anyone else around. We had a very special night that I'll never forget."

"Truthfully, I loved that Whitney said she'd be ready to have babies, because I'm 33, and that's definitely something I want sooner than later."

"Here's the thing: Obviously sex is an important part of a relationship, and I'm not a virgin. Waiting until marriage was never part of my plan. But that doesn't mean that my future wife has to share that philosophy. Becca being a virgin was simply not a deal-breaker for me. If the chemistry is there, that's all that matters. "

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 30 0
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:33 pm

IF and that is a big if, Chris is in fact that torn up about Becca (I think he is happily with Whitney) then IMO he never should have been the bachelor.  She is clearly not ready for marriage and he is according to what we have been told. When I was single, I had a friend who I could have easily gone down the romance road with, in a heartbeat.  That said, while a great guy, he lacked ambition to the point that he did odd jobs and seasonal work and rarely held down a job for very long.  We ran in the same circles and I made a conscious decision to avoid every occasion that would encourage him, because I could not see a future with such an ambitious-less person as much as I loved his company. We spent so much time together but not alone, that many assumed we were just a couple that didn't want it known.  I understand the heart wants what the heart wants, but if he really wants marriage and they did have a very slow start, he must have realized this early on and I personally don't believe he was ever that into Becca. She is not ready, he is, she has a lot of living to do and there is no denying he does have a connection with Whitney.  Plus for Whitney's sake, he can say he didn't sleep with her.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:43 pm

JBF wrote:snip

Although Whitney tried to get a "sample" from him and had her pooch demonstrate "how it is done", my impression is that her virtues are as clean as the soap Chris and Jimmy Kimmel used at shower time.

snip

I get the same feeling. Perhaps that's why she seems so worried in the previews. If he's supposedly all about her, then why didn't he take advantage, when she was clearly more than willing? I mean she didn't accidentally use his private parts as a coaster on that boat. At least IMO. I would be a bit concerned if I was her. :whistle:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Why use the fake diary when Sean even said it's not written by Chris S?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:12 pm

mindless wrote:
JBF wrote:snip

Although Whitney tried to get a "sample" from him and had her pooch demonstrate "how it is done", my impression is that her virtues are as clean as the soap Chris and Jimmy Kimmel used at shower time.

snip

I get the same feeling. Perhaps that's why she seems so worried in the previews. If he's supposedly all about her, then why didn't he take advantage, when she was clearly more than willing? I mean she didn't accidentally use his private parts as a coaster on that boat. At least IMO. I would be a bit concerned if I was her. :whistle:  

She DID toss the garter belt to get his interest earlier.

I think some of us... well, ME especially... have been studying this silly show way too hard. Yeah... the body language on the fantasy date boat was awkward. I guess it was because they couldn't maintain their balance. Also the production crew was getting sea sick. (I mean, they didn't use the black bar like they did when Jillian wore her short shorts.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Becca is wearing a dress.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 30 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Of course, I can't see it since it's on youtube. Thanks for the heads up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Sorry atem. Here is a picture of the dress at least.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 30 2628u95

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 30 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:23 pm

atem wrote:Why use the fake diary when Sean even said it's not written by Chris S?

It's an extension of TPTB storyboard edit.  They create the characters and the stories told through pictures & words on various platforms.  CH's blog/interviews are also puzzle pieces regardless of who wrote the talking points. 
Busy bee interns is my guess. giggling

^ looks like Becca is going to the ball.  Lovely dress.  The deep v suits her.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Thanks! Looks like the Khloe dress after all?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Fantastic! Now, we can put those track suit comments to rest.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3