SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think he says "thank you"

I agree.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Dot R. Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Latest from Chris Harrison is weird:
"Even if you found out what happened tonight, I think you need to see what goes on," Harrison said. "I mean, you need to see what happens with Chris' family. You need to see the reaction and the rejection and everything that takes place."

Seems bizarre to foreshadow like this - like Chris gets very upset with them or rejects them or that all of it is tense and weird. Yikes

from:http://www.etonline.com/tv/160860_the_bachelor_host_chris_harrison_dishes_on_finale_the_next_bachelorette/

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:14 pm

^Translation: we know the spoilers are out there but we want you to watch anyway.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:14 pm

^^ does that quote make it sound like the spoilers are right?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:28 pm

Has there been a video preview of Becca's LCD? I was out all day and tried to keep up on my phone, but may have missed some stuff.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:28 pm

I get the strange impression from Harrison's comment that his family gets upset with the outcome... whatever it may be.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:Has there been a video preview of Becca's LCD? I was out all day and tried to keep up on my phone, but may have missed some stuff.

Nope.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:31 pm

JBF wrote:I get the strange impression from Harrison's comment that his family gets upset with the outcome... whatever it may be.

That was my thought too. That they were upset he was picking Becca and she wasn't all in OR he was picking Whitney w unresolved feelings for Becca...or maybe he chose not to get engaged at all

b

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Dot R. wrote:Latest from Chris Harrison is weird:
"Even if you found out what happened tonight, I think you need to see what goes on," Harrison said. "I mean, you need to see what happens with Chris' family. You need to see the reaction and the rejection and everything that takes place."  snipped

It is all about the ratings.  Exactly what do you think Chris' family is going to say or do that will be any different than the previous B & 'ettes family.  There may be some strong suggestions from the family that urge him to think about his choice, but c'mon a 33 year old man being swayed to make a decision that impacts his future by his family.  He should be able (and I am certain is) able to make that decision on his own.  The reaction:
he will go outside in the fields and walk around and wring his hands, talk to the fields and not be able to decide between the two ladies and say "maybe I won't propose to either" cut to more hand wring and head holding and looking out over the horizon.  The next thing we see is Chris dressed and I guess we can only credit it to somewhere in his PJ's on the morning of the ceremony, he finds a note to self that he has always been in love with ______ and it all became so clear that very morning.

The rejection, will be tough for Chris and assuming he lets Becca go I will bet she is very understanding, she is not where he is and he needs to do what is best for him.  End of drama.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:36 pm

I think maybe the family tells him point blank not to pick Becca, because he's looking for a wife and Whitney is perfect. But maybe he does it anyway. He mentioned in some interview that he thinks watching the show will help his family see why he made the decision he made or something along those lines. I don't see why he'd say that if he picked Whitney since the family obviously loved her. no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:39 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 10m10 minutes ago
Tonight on @JimmyKimmelLive see how #TheBachelor magic is really made!

That should be good!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Dot R. wrote:Latest from Chris Harrison is weird:
"Even if you found out what happened tonight, I think you need to see what goes on," Harrison said. "I mean, you need to see what happens with Chris' family. You need to see the reaction and the rejection and everything that takes place."  

Seems bizarre to foreshadow like this - like Chris gets very upset with them or rejects them or that all of it is tense and weird. Yikes

from:http://www.etonline.com/tv/160860_the_bachelor_host_chris_harrison_dishes_on_finale_the_next_bachelorette/

Is that him basically confirming that the spoilers are correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3