SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:07 am

I know but given that this happened right around the time of her breakup interview it's fishy on her part and would be better if she says something. hmmm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:40 am

Linds911 wrote:I know but given that this happened right around the time of her breakup interview it's fishy on her part and would be better if she says something.  hmmm
I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:46 am

aviej wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Well she was right on denying breakup rumors with Josh last September on Twitter "only thing splitting are my split ends" now this time nothing. Ugh. I don't see anything romantic about those photos. Doesn't even look like Nick to me but I haven't been paying attention to recent photos/news. If they made up as friends, good for them but doubt anything more will happen.
As per the bolded. Let us not forget that Nick who is also implicated has said nothing as well.

I think the differences are that Andi remains in the public eye (recent red carpet;Feb interview with CH) , just said she was heartbroken, and was very recently engaged. 
Nick's last TV interview was 6+ months ago, was engaged a long time ago, and has said he has dated a few people since the show ended but talks about none of them. 

I don't think either needs to address it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:50 am

JMOAA, but every time she opens her mouth, she would have been better off having a sinkhole open up and swallow her whole. It does not bode well for her.
Case in point (again MO): her discussion regarding Eric, the ATFR, her premiere Red Carpet interview, her recent 1:1 interview with CH. The less said, the better off.
Those kissy face selfies are actually repetitive lip exercises to insure her mouth stays closed warding off any further foolish slips of tongue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:40 am

For what it's worth…….RS, in his Podcast, said he heard about Nick and friends, and Andi and friends randomly meeting up at a bar in Chicago. He said they are not dating and it was not a date. No, he isn't sleeping with her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 am

nannymargie wrote:For what it's worth…….RS, in his Podcast, said he heard about Nick and friends, and Andi and friends randomly meeting up at a bar in Chicago. He said they are not dating and it was not a date. No, he isn't sleeping with her.

RS must have AMAZING sources if they can get inside somebody's bedroom. I do believe him though, just from the vibe I got in the pictures. It's possible that they just stopped flirting/kissing when they saw somebody taking pictures, but I doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:10 am

RS follows people 24/7 so he knows what happens without a doubt, 1000%.

For him or anyone else to say that so and so are not dating or sleeping with each other is nonsense. It may be his opinion.

IA with Kasha and nr, the less she says the better. As far as an explanation, neither one owes anyone anything. She's not the bachelorette who is engaged to her F1 and seen with her F2. She is in the same category as the rest of the previous e'ttes. She's the former bachelorette who is now split from her F1.

If he/she chooses to make a statement, because they feel they have been falsely accused then that's fine. If it wasn't true, and that's a super imposed pic, I would think Andi would be all over SM ranting to save face. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:For what it's worth…….RS, in his Podcast, said he heard about Nick and friends, and Andi and friends randomly meeting up at a bar in Chicago. He said they are not dating and it was not a date. No, he isn't sleeping with her.
I do also believe it was random. If there was more to the story (in terms of sleeping together etc.) then we would have gotten pictures of the two alone hanging out.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Andi responded on her IG and I don't know how to bring it here so I will quote "I don't usually comment on "rumors" but since y'll have been so supportive, I feel the need to address some of the false info on here.I am 100% single, I have never cheated and I have not been on a single date or with a single person since my break up. I've used the past month or so to heal, figure out life and remain constantly grateful for everyone's support. Y'all are some of the best fans out there!Xo"

IMO I believe she is telling the truth.

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 pm

No need to tell us about your sex life or lack there of, Andi. I thought she wanted to keep such things private? question
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Good for Andi - I know she will never be able to please everyone but she is reaching out to those fans who support her. I also think she put everything in there so there was NO question what so ever on her status.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:29 pm

alberta3 wrote:Andi responded on her IG and I don't know how to bring it here so I will quote "I don't usually comment on "rumors" but since y'll have been so supportive, I feel the need to address some of the false info on here.I am 100% single, I have never cheated and I have not been on a single date or with a single person since my break up. I've used the past month or so to heal, figure out life and remain constantly grateful for everyone's support. Y'all are some of the best fans out there!Xo"

IMO I believe she is telling the truth.

I am glad she responded because that rag mag article was pretty bad for her. She was probably also putting that out there for Josh as well.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis