SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:41 am

I don't think it would be any different if Andi, would have returned to work or went to design school imo. I just don't get why it matters, what Andi is doing with her life.... There are plenty of alumni that I don't like, that I don't even want to see let alone discuss and follow their every move.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by emusha Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:58 am

I'll speak for myself - I would have a lot of respect for her if she chose to put herself through design school right now...but even that I don't want to prescribe to her cos I totally get the networking opportunities she's being afforded cos of her public persona ...I just think she could be smarter about how she talks and how she portrays herself to build some solid relationships that can help her if she chose to go the direction of fashion...
the way nicole miller responded -- it's very clear she respects merit and I am afraid that Andi's fabulous camera accompanied self might have lost out on a real networking opportunity unless she got in some realness during some off camera conversations. Rather than coming off like "the reality tv show wannabes who think they're all that deserve careers served on a platter"

Andi could learn a lot from Jillian and Des IMHO or even Ali! Ali went head first working her way up the tv presenter role slowly but surely earning her chops. Andi is currently "carrying a show" so that's a positive thing for her resume if she aims to remain in front of the camera and she did good with connecting with the Time Inc group though currently her experience is still reality tv
... so how can she parlay that into fashion in a way that's grounded... in the way that people will see her and say oh that makes sense that she'd be in fashion cos she has something to bring. all these past leads went on to really dig deeper into what value they could bring to where they want to go (des - design, jillian - design, Catherine - design) and Ali significantly improving at presenting by starting at a local tv station and working forward (she wasn't good when she started but by the time she reached her 1st look gig she'd very visibly improved) -- maybe we'll see Andi trying to apprentice with someone in the way that Lauren from the hills did to build chops ...I'd def prefer that for Andi over the "Wine, dine, date" reality life
but in any case her life - her choice she might simply want a reality tv career and that's her perogative....
just my thoughts

-- a former fan of Andi's who still wishes her the best
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:30 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:17 pm

BachFan77 wrote:Okay I'm getting the hang of the rules haha. Listen I am all about freedom to voice your opinion, I guess it just saddens me that a year later people are still taking the time to opine every word or thought of her.

Did she open herself up when she signed on the dotted line? Yes and no. When she signed on the dotted line she opened herself up to sharing her emotions with the people on the show and though opinions come with it.

edited by Bet
When she signed on the dotted line there is a clause indicating the production team can and will make the cast edit anyway they choose. They even include the term humiliation with the clause.
 Being a lawyer she surely did take note of this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis