SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sable Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:The thing is I actually don't care what happened last summer between Andi and Nick and the whole ATFR deal. Didn't like how Andi treated Nick, and at the same time didn't like how Nick "brought" up how Andi treated Nick. But hey that was six months ago, to me its over and done with.

I truly respect when people learn and grow from their experiences. So for me personally when I saw that picture (which really is so freaking innocent) of Andi and Nick standing next to each other, I thought Andi has actually grown from this experience. It made me like her more. I did not believe that Andi cheated on Josh (I mean really this photo is when they were already broken up) nor did I really think they hooked up (the picture is so innocent looking). Rather I thought there is Andi who is not only being in the same vicinity of Nick but is actually sitting/standing next to him/conversing with him. I was actually impressed/happy to see that this women had matured in the last six months so much to be able to forge some sort of relationship with someone she hurt and hurt her, although both at one time truly (or seemed to) care for one another.  

Then I see her favourites on twitter and I think, and while her action of being in the same room shows her growth/maturity her high importance on her image/reputation always trumps. Which is unfortunate. I wish she could realize that she can stand next to Nick and realize that it is a good thing to forgive. Because I really think she is only favouriting these things because of people calling her a "fake" (for crying on camera and hanging with Nick a couple days later) or for "cheating on Josh" (even though this is post split), to me it is a defense mechanism.

Her IG post - to me was fine it was the favourites I take issue with. Why not be like Nick and simply favourite a post that says "don't believe everything you hear on gossip sites"...

Nick's favorite was in regards to Kaitlyn Bristowe, not Andi. I'm pretty certain that most all the tweets referring to the rumors with Andi and Nick weren't so straight forward as to say "don't believe what you hear". From what I saw, most tweets included some kind of snarky comment about Nick. SO Andi didn't have the opportunity to favorite a more innocent, classy tweet negating the rumors as there didn't appear to be such a tweet.  Atleast I did not see one.  Could she have come out and tweeted like Kaitlyn did, "don't believe what you read in tabloids"? Sure. But then there would be those that said she shouldn't have brought it up. The less you say the better.

It was a lose lose situation for Andi here. If she did not favorite a tweet or say anything people would think the story was true. When she did favorite tweets to imply the story was false, she gets slammed for it by people defending Nick.  When she comments on her own IG in a very clear concise way that the story is false, she gets criticized for that too. The girl can't win here.

It's always easy for people that are not in the middle of the situation to be very judgemental and say how something should have or could have been handled better, but I doubt any of us would truly do much better in this case.

Andi does not get a pass because there wasn't a better, less snarky tweet to favor than the one she favored about Nick. How about silence is golden? If a tweet doesn't represent your true feelings on something, then why favor it at all? Yes, Andi is in a situation where not everyone is going to like what she does (or as you have put it, she's in a lose/lose situation), but she can still choose to do things that upholds her personal integrity and values.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Sable wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
sbolduc wrote:The thing is I actually don't care what happened last summer between Andi and Nick and the whole ATFR deal. Didn't like how Andi treated Nick, and at the same time didn't like how Nick "brought" up how Andi treated Nick. But hey that was six months ago, to me its over and done with.

I truly respect when people learn and grow from their experiences. So for me personally when I saw that picture (which really is so freaking innocent) of Andi and Nick standing next to each other, I thought Andi has actually grown from this experience. It made me like her more. I did not believe that Andi cheated on Josh (I mean really this photo is when they were already broken up) nor did I really think they hooked up (the picture is so innocent looking). Rather I thought there is Andi who is not only being in the same vicinity of Nick but is actually sitting/standing next to him/conversing with him. I was actually impressed/happy to see that this women had matured in the last six months so much to be able to forge some sort of relationship with someone she hurt and hurt her, although both at one time truly (or seemed to) care for one another.  

Then I see her favourites on twitter and I think, and while her action of being in the same room shows her growth/maturity her high importance on her image/reputation always trumps. Which is unfortunate. I wish she could realize that she can stand next to Nick and realize that it is a good thing to forgive. Because I really think she is only favouriting these things because of people calling her a "fake" (for crying on camera and hanging with Nick a couple days later) or for "cheating on Josh" (even though this is post split), to me it is a defense mechanism.

Her IG post - to me was fine it was the favourites I take issue with. Why not be like Nick and simply favourite a post that says "don't believe everything you hear on gossip sites"...

Nick's favorite was in regards to Kaitlyn Bristowe, not Andi. I'm pretty certain that most all the tweets referring to the rumors with Andi and Nick weren't so straight forward as to say "don't believe what you hear". From what I saw, most tweets included some kind of snarky comment about Nick. SO Andi didn't have the opportunity to favorite a more innocent, classy tweet negating the rumors as there didn't appear to be such a tweet.  Atleast I did not see one.  Could she have come out and tweeted like Kaitlyn did, "don't believe what you read in tabloids"? Sure. But then there would be those that said she shouldn't have brought it up. The less you say the better.

It was a lose lose situation for Andi here. If she did not favorite a tweet or say anything people would think the story was true. When she did favorite tweets to imply the story was false, she gets slammed for it by people defending Nick.  When she comments on her own IG in a very clear concise way that the story is false, she gets criticized for that too. The girl can't win here.

It's always easy for people that are not in the middle of the situation to be very judgemental and say how something should have or could have been handled better, but I doubt any of us would truly do much better in this case.

Andi does not get a pass because there wasn't a better, less snarky tweet to favor than the one she favored about Nick.  How about silence is golden?  If a tweet doesn't represent your true feelings on something, then why favor it at all?  Yes, Andi is in a situation where not everyone is going to like what she does (or as you have put it, she's in a lose/lose situation), but she can still choose to do things that upholds her personal integrity and values.

I'm not giving her a pass. Like I said, if she had said and done nothing, people would have assumed the worst. Lose/Lose for her. No way around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:43 pm

Anyone that goes on this show is criticized when they behave in a questionable manner. Those that don't are always praised with mostly positive comments. There are many contestants/ couples post show who are doing well and are always receiving nice comments.

Andi gets the negative comments because of her behaviour.

Andi needs to grow up and stop acting like a child. Stop favouring tweets, stop making stupid comments telling everyone she hasn't been with anyone since the breakup. She has no problem disclosing this personal information to her followers. That IG post sounds like a child who's been sent to her room and she is trying to get out of what ever she did wrong. JMHOs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Anyone that goes on this show is criticized when they behave in a questionable manner. Those that don't are always praised with mostly positive comments. There are many contestants/ couples post show who are doing well and are always receiving nice comments.

Andi needs to grow up and stop acting like a child. Stop favouring tweets, stop making stupid comments telling everyone she hasn't been with anyone since the breakup. She has no problem disclosing this personal information to her followers. That IG post sounds like a child who's been sent to her room and she is trying to get out of what ever she did wrong. JMHOs
clapping!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Anyone that goes on this show is criticized when they behave in a questionable manner. Those that don't are always praised with mostly positive comments. There are many contestants/ couples post show who are doing well and are always receiving nice comments.

I didn't find her IG comment stupid or immature at all. I thought it was well worded and as a fan of the former couple, I appreciated it.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:08 pm

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:08 pm

It is a no one else's business type comment that you would keep to yourself if you do not want others both fan's and the public commenting on your personal life.
Certainly, you can choose not to keep it private, but then you don't really have a leg to stand on when you make personal issues public and people comment. You can't have it both ways with positive/negative comments when you put your personal business out there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Andi, made a comments to her fans the ones who was asking her the about the rumors, I dunno, do people not want these ex bachelor/ette to be a human now, doing things what we all do speaking/chatting with people who we like or like us?  Gosh, it just seem like some of these people can't do anything right...  This reminds me so much of Ali...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:22 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Andi, made a comments to her fans the ones who was asking her the about the rumors, I dunno, do people not want these ex bachelor/ette to be a human now, doing things what we all do speaking/chatting with people who we like or like us?  Gosh, it just seem like some of these people can't do anything right...  This reminds me so much of Ali...

Love your avi luvlady.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Andi, made a comments to her fans the ones who was asking her the about the rumors, I dunno, do people not want these ex bachelor/ette to be a human now, doing things what we all do speaking/chatting with people who we like or like us?  Gosh, it just seem like some of these people can't do anything right...  This reminds me so much of Ali...

Love your avi luvlady.

awwww thank you.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Is it my imagination or there was something on Nick tread that he was running his mouth about Andi on his recent trip to NY? For someone who has moved on, he sure has a lot to say. So what is so classy about Nick again?

Andi has not said or done anything to Nick after the show order than the tweet she favored. Even when people were asking her about what Nick said about sleeping together, all she said was it is what it is or we leave on a high note. If she has not favored people will think it was true so IMO she did the right thing.

Since I never watched the show from the beginning, can someone tell me if Andi is/was the only one who slept with two people on the show?

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 pm

alberta3 wrote: Is it my imagination or there was something on Nick tread that he was running his mouth about Andi on his recent trip to NY? For someone who has moved on, he sure has a lot to say. So what is so classy about Nick again?

Andi has not said or done anything to Nick after the show order than the tweet she favored. Even when people were asking her about what Nick said about sleeping together, all she said was it is what it is or we leave on a high note. If she has not favored people will think it was true so IMO she did the right thing.

Since I never watched the show from the beginning, can someone tell me if Andi is/was the only one who slept with two people on the show?

No, she is not....

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis