SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:55 pm

sara11 wrote:Was I hearing things or did Dylan say near the beginning when they were looking at a photo of her "I made out with her btw" - bc that was not shown
Dylan did say in a bragging tone that he made out with Andi.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:One thing that Dylan said that kind of made me think he was a little too trusting of Andi and maybe a bit naive was when he said "Andi told me that the producers don't tell her ANYTHING when it comes to keeping people. She makes the decision 100% herself". There have been so many ex-leads that have said pretty much the opposite, that the producers can't MAKE you do anything but they will bargain with you or even threaten you with a bed edit to make certain decisions, whether it's keeping a controversial person on longer or keeping a "potential future lead" on longer. I remember Jason saying in a podcast that Andi let someone "dramatic" go early (can't remember who) and he said that that told him that she was someone who wasn't easily pushed by TPTB and fought back on what she wanted to do. I can definitely believe that, but I don't buy Andi's statement that the producers don't tell her anything. This also doesn't have to do with Andi, but I don't really believe that Dylan or Brian were ever top contenders to be the next Bachelor like the producers told him. If it hadn't been Chris, I feel like Marcus would have been their next contender (or Arie, obviously).

Anyways, no matter how I feel about Andi, one thing I've always believed is that she is a good judge of character. The fact that she kept Nick even though everyone was telling her that he wasn't a good guy showed me that she had good instincts. It also says a lot that none of her top 6 guys were in it for the fame and/or had a girlfriend back home.
Did Dylan really say that the producers told him and Brian that they were contenders?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:17 pm

jen689 wrote:
sara11 wrote:Was I hearing things or did Dylan say near the beginning when they were looking at a photo of her "I made out with her btw" - bc that was not shown
Dylan did say in a bragging tone that he made out with Andi.
Yes he did. giggling I would have loved to have seen that because I always thought they had zero chemistry.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:21 pm

I thought Dylan was one of the more attractive suitors. But a make out session with him? Andi was truly an equal opportunity employer.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:58 pm

LMU Q&A

Andi Dorfman was announced as the next guest for Mane’s “All Access” series of Q&A panels, set to speak on Thursday, April 16.

Senior film production major Charlotte Becker is excited about the possibilities of Dorfman’s appearance.

“With Andi, there are so many questions left unanswered because of her sudden split with her fiancé, Josh. While a lot was clarified on Chris' Bachelor finale, I hope in a smaller, more intimate setting, Andi will be able to open up and give real advice to girls and guys trying to form relationships in our technology-driven, social media-addicted society,” said Becker.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 1f49c

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 8367-910 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 I_got_13 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 pm

aviej wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:One thing that Dylan said that kind of made me think he was a little too trusting of Andi and maybe a bit naive was when he said "Andi told me that the producers don't tell her ANYTHING when it comes to keeping people. She makes the decision 100% herself". There have been so many ex-leads that have said pretty much the opposite, that the producers can't MAKE you do anything but they will bargain with you or even threaten you with a bed edit to make certain decisions, whether it's keeping a controversial person on longer or keeping a "potential future lead" on longer. I remember Jason saying in a podcast that Andi let someone "dramatic" go early (can't remember who) and he said that that told him that she was someone who wasn't easily pushed by TPTB and fought back on what she wanted to do. I can definitely believe that, but I don't buy Andi's statement that the producers don't tell her anything. This also doesn't have to do with Andi, but I don't really believe that Dylan or Brian were ever top contenders to be the next Bachelor like the producers told him. If it hadn't been Chris, I feel like Marcus would have been their next contender (or Arie, obviously).

Anyways, no matter how I feel about Andi, one thing I've always believed is that she is a good judge of character. The fact that she kept Nick even though everyone was telling her that he wasn't a good guy showed me that she had good instincts. It also says a lot that none of her top 6 guys were in it for the fame and/or had a girlfriend back home.
Did Dylan really say that the producers told him and Brian that they were contenders?

He said that he and Brian were talking to the producers when there were about 11 guys left, and the producer said "josh is probably going to win, and either chris, you, or brian are going to be the Bachelor". He then said that, although he realizes he wasn't at the top of the list for the Bachelor, that after his lie detector results came out where he accidentally said he slept with over 20 women, his chances went away completely. I personally don't think it made a difference. Josh lied in his lie detector, and he still would have been the Bachelor if he hadn't won.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Just an observation.... Andi seems to be spending a LOT of time with Sharleen since she's moved to NYC.... lots of tweets and pics but none with Andi, Sharleen AND Andy, Sharleen's fiancee.... I wonder what that's about??? Since there were a number of pics of Sharleen, Andy and Nick... Hmmm??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:19 pm

Maybe he works? Are Sharleen and Andi hanging out during the day? Does Sharleen work?

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Maybe he works? Are Sharleen and Andi hanging out during the day? Does Sharleen work?

Isn't Sharleen and Opera singer? So what she does will most likely be done in the evenings.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:21 pm

SueSt wrote:Just an observation.... Andi seems to be spending a LOT of time with Sharleen since she's moved to NYC.... lots of tweets and pics but none with Andi, Sharleen AND Andy, Sharleen's fiancee.... I wonder what that's about???  Since there were a number of pics of Sharleen, Andy and Nick... Hmmm??

What are you trying to say?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm

^ Andy Levine (Sharleen's fiance) only follows 9 people, one of which is Nick, so it makes sense the guys would be in pics together.  It appears they have a bromance.  Sharleen's posted as much in using that as a hashtag.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:28 pm

He could be the photographer.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis