SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:01 am

ThankMeLater wrote:He could be the photographer.

That's certainly possible...
And to NR's point, it's obvious that Andy is a Nick fan...
No evidence that he feels similarly towards Andi, however.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:22 am

I have to believe as much as Andi is with Sharleen, she has met and spent time with Andy Levine as well. She was never pictured with Kelly's fiance either, and they were together a lot.

It will be interesting to see if Nick isn't Kaitlyn's F1, if he ends up back in NYC hanging out. At the very least, I'm sure they both will be at the wedding. I think it's a bit awkward all the way around. How did Nick become so chummy so fast with Sharleen and her guy?

Does anyone know what Andy Levine does for a living? He has over a thousand followers on IG for only following nine people himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:35 am

I don't know if I would say that it's a given that nick would be at the wedding. I mean, he's only met Sharleen/Andy twice, right? I think he probably got along with Andy because he's the only guy that Sharleen has introduced him to from the franchise, but a couple of pics on SM doesn't really mean much. I could see Sharleen/Andy having a small wedding with only close friends and family.

Either way, I doubt Andi cares. She's hung out with Nick herself after her season and he's dated at least two women after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:50 am

Laudergirl wrote:...Does anyone know what Andy Levine does for a living?...
A cornerman in Boxing. His stage name Andy "Machine" Levine.

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:50 am

chasingpavements wrote:I don't know if I would say that it's a given that nick would be at the wedding. I mean, he's only met Sharleen/Andy twice, right? I think he probably got along with Andy because he's the only guy that Sharleen has introduced him to from the franchise, but a couple of pics on SM doesn't really mean much. I could see Sharleen/Andy having a small wedding with only close friends and family.

Either way, I doubt Andi cares. She's hung out with Nick herself after her season and he's dated at least two women after her.

You could be right on the wedding regarding Nick. Again, I guess we'll have to wait and see if he ends up hanging out with them more in the future. But I don't see Andi being indifferent to the situation. Plenty of time has passed for her and Nick and I'm sure that they could be on friendly terms. But just as you said, a couple of pics on SM doesn't really mean much, so the pics of her "hanging out" with Nick in Chicago doesn't necessarily mean it was a comfortable situation for her either. I think there will always be a bit of awkwardness there. Just my opinion. They have many mutual friends so they will be adults about it I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:52 am

I don't think it means anything that Andy is not in any pics with Andi (too many Andy(I)s!!)

Its actually kind of funny after reading this I was going through my own personal IGs and I noticed I have very few pic of my DH with my girlfriends. But he is in tons with all my guy friends/GF boyfriends/husbands and always with some sort of bromance caption laugh out loud

Out of all the guys on her season Nick is the guy whose relationships overlap with Andi's (i.e. Sharleen, Christy, Jacklyn S etc.).

I honestly don't think there are any hard feelings between Andi and Nick at this point. There was a photo that Sharleen posted of Nick and Andy and someone said that her and Kelly weren't true friends as they both liked/posted the photo, Sharleen responded something to the effect that "the people involved have all moved on so should you" or something like that. That indicates that Nick and Andi are on friendly terms and I fully expect based on their overlapping relationships that they will continue to cross paths.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:57 am

Laudergirl wrote: I have to believe as much as Andi is with Sharleen, she has met and spent time with Andy Levine as well. She was never pictured with Kelly's fiance either, and they were together a lot.

It will be interesting to see if Nick isn't Kaitlyn's F1, if he ends up back in NYC hanging out.  At the very least, I'm sure they both will be at the wedding.  I think it's a bit awkward all the way around. How did Nick become so chummy so fast with Sharleen and her guy?

Does anyone know what Andy Levine does for a living? He has over a thousand followers on IG for only following nine people himself.

To the bolded, I suspect that he gained the followers based on his connection to Sharleen, just a hunch, happens a lot with people who are related to people on the show. Look at Shay, Sean's sister, she has 99K followers on IG
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:05 am

Andy, the fiancée, maybe the photographer. But I wouldn't use Kelly and Hunter as examples. The poor man was even allowed in the pic Kelly posted to announce the engagement. He seems fine with it but Kelly hardly ever shows him on he SM. most pics we have seen of him are from random fans posting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:16 am

sbolduc wrote:I don't think it means anything that Andy is not in any pics with Andi (too many Andy(I)s!!)

Its actually kind of funny after reading this I was going through my own personal IGs and I noticed I have very few pic of my DH with my girlfriends. But he is in tons with all my guy friends/GF boyfriends/husbands and always with some sort of bromance caption laugh out loud

Out of all the guys on her season Nick is the guy whose relationships overlap with Andi's (i.e. Sharleen, Christy, Jacklyn S etc.).

I honestly don't think there are any hard feelings between Andi and Nick at this point. There was a photo that Sharleen posted of Nick and Andy and someone said that her and Kelly weren't true friends as they both liked/posted the photo, Sharleen responded something to the effect that "the people involved have all moved on so should you" or something like that. That indicates that Nick and Andi are on friendly terms and I fully expect based on their overlapping relationships that they will continue to cross paths.
yes 

I think it's great that Sharleen and Nick developed a post show relationship and even better that her significant other also appears to enjoy Nick's company.  Many of Nick's friends are married so he would be very accustom to hanging out with a couple. 

There is no Andi with an "I".  
Sure, Nick may cross paths with her due to being a part of Bach Nation (the fan pic of Andi with him in Chicago was the night of Christy's going away party before her move to Atlanta and Nick has been out with a Chicago-based group that included Christy a few times in the past ) or even because of Sharleen however I highly doubt he will maintain the kind of relationship he has with last girlfriend before going on Season 10 - Megan and he share a large mutual group of friends that each has frequent contact with.  Megan even came to Nick's defence in his IG comment section when he posted a tbt pic of them together.
Apples & oranges.

I also doubt that Andi and her former fiance Josh being in the same place or with a friend in common indicates anything at all. People take what they learn and apply that to a new relationship with a new person.  It is the upside of heartbreak ... the acquiring of a wee bit of wisdom to help guide the future.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:13 am

notarose wrote:
sbolduc wrote:I don't think it means anything that Andy is not in any pics with Andi (too many Andy(I)s!!)

yes 

I think it's great that Sharleen and Nick developed a post show relationship and even better that her significant other also appears to enjoy Nick's company.  Many of Nick's friends are married so he would be very accustom to hanging out with a couple. 

There is no Andi with an "I".  
Sure, Nick may cross paths with her due to being a part of Bach Nation (the fan pic of Andi with him in Chicago was the night of Christy's going away party before her move to Atlanta and Nick has been out with a Chicago-based group that included Christy a few times in the past ) or even because of Sharleen however I highly doubt he will maintain the kind of relationship he has with last girlfriend before going on Season 10 - Megan and he share a large mutual group of friends that each has frequent contact with.  Megan even came to Nick's defence in his IG comment section when he posted a tbt pic of them together.
Apples & oranges.

I also doubt that Andi and her former fiance Josh being in the same place or with a friend in common indicates anything at all. People take what they learn and apply that to a new relationship with a new person.  It is the upside of heartbreak ... the acquiring of a wee bit of wisdom to help guide the future.

Hahahaha. Touche. In this case, ALL about the "I". :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 am

US article on Andi. The comment section isn't kind.

"I feel like, now it's kind of about me. I don't need to worry about the dating lifestyle and just focus on me in New York and just enjoying life." Now? Hasn't it always been about you?

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/andi-dorfman-single-starting-over-after-bachelorette-interview-2015174#ixzz3XZeBaw00
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/andi-dorfman-single-starting-over-after-bachelorette-interview-2015174
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:29 am

Reading the article it comes as no surprise that after all of her years of schooling Andi wanted to take some time off, find herself, travel, live in a big city and chase her dreams. I don't blame her one bit, as I think many of us have felt that way. But although I'm happy for her that she now has that opportunity, this article reaffirms my belief that she was not ready to get married or start a family with Josh.  

This is just my opinion, but I think her journey on the Bachelorette was not so much to find love, but to give herself the opportunites to do the traveling, wear the great clothes, and get the recognition and fame, (and monetary rewards) that came with it. I think she surprised herself by falling in love with Josh as hard as she did, and it probably threw a kink into her plan, because he was very serious about getting married and having kids sooner than later, and that wasn't necessarily what she wanted, although I do think she would have eventually, and I definitely think that she wanted it to be with him, just on a different timeline. There were other things she wanted to do first.

Hopefully, Andi will find the success in fashion that she desires. Right now is obviously an exciting time for her in NYC, but that eventually could change and she may tire of the "energy" there and be ready to settle down herself.  I just don't think she would have every been truly happy with any man if she didn't take the opportunities she has now been given to reach for her dreams.

In the meantime, because she wants to focus on herself now and says she's not ready to date again anytime soon, I hope fans will be more understanding of Josh when he does start dating for real, because it could be sooner as he seems to know what he wants in life right now and that is to settle down and start a family with a woman who shares his same values.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis