SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:50 am

She can't stand the thought of her ex potentially being the F1 or her other ex being TB? She has to always have one up on everyone.

If that is the case and they are dating, I hope you know who knows he hasn't a hope in heck of being TB if there ever was one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 18, 2015 1:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know if they are dating or what, but her tweets implying that it's a date, and it's with her favourite booboo is just the most childish thing she's done yet.

Did she have to tweet that she was waiting for him? Gosh she annoys me. Show some class. Keep it quiet, good luck CH.
Well, I saw that picture of her trying to look seductive with Chris Harrison's book between her open legs, who reads a book with like that? Looked like an invite "in" to Chris to me. cantstopl Usually knees are drawn up and the book rests on the thigh with knees close together.
This picture is right up there with her underwear/GStrings hanging in her kitchen. She is so unclassy imo.
fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 CFJ8FagW8AAXHEY

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 1:04 am

I saw it too the other day, along with the millionaire tweet. She is trying to look sexy in the book pic. It was obvious to me when I saw it.

Speaking of books, I have always had the ability, as did others, read her fakeness like a book since JPG's season.

Tomorrow night, the 'ette premier, and there's Andi front and centre with rumours of her and CH, just how she likes it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 am

Ick Ick Ick. That's all I can say about this. :shocked!:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I saw it too the other day, along with the millionaire tweet. She is trying to look sexy in the book pic. It was obvious to me when I saw it.

Speaking of books, I have always had the ability, as did others, read her fakeness like a book since JPG's season.

Tomorrow night, the 'ette premier, and there's Andi front and centre with rumours of her and CH, just how she likes it.
clapping!
And she tweeted that book-between-her-open-legs picture to Chris H. Exactly, as you stated, she will literally do anything to stay relevant. Wonder how much wine or promises of more TV exposure CH is stupid enough to make to get some "in" time??? The both looked looped in that picture, it's all about the wine with MeAndi always. Hugesmile

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 18, 2015 1:34 am

Well this is juicy and I, for one, am loving it laugh out loud.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 18, 2015 1:37 am

I think it's very funny.  Weren't people saying she was just looking to be a trophy wife like her friend Kelly? She'd never have to work again...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 18, 2015 1:40 am

reason wrote:cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Isn't she young enough to be his daughter?????

He's 43 and she's 28, not too bad.

Oddly I could see this working laugh out loud

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 1:45 am

CH must have lots of money for her because she seems to like expensive things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 2:35 am

I'm not an Andi fan but I don't see how what she is doing or did is different from what all the rest of them that are hugging tightly to that limelight ( won't name names) are doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon May 18, 2015 8:30 am

Just catching up …I don't think Andi and CH are dating because of the hashtag at the end of the tweet:

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman
Single girl alone at the bar. Waiting on my dinner date... Get it together @chrisbharrison #NYC #SundayFamilyDinner

I really think she looks as CH as family not in romantic way, but who knows.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 am

lexforlife wrote:I'm not an Andi fan but I don't see how what she is doing or did is different from what all the rest of them that are hugging tightly to that limelight ( won't name names) are doing.

Exactly, no different!
So she is not going to law as she claims she will, she loves the limelight more than anything now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis