SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2015 10:57 am

emusha wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:Is Andi the most disliked bachelorette ever?
I watched since Jillian's season, and I see all the other B'ette has their adorable side, but I really cannot find something likeable in Andi. Yea, she may have a law degree which shows she can study hard, but she has given it up (I don't think she will go back to it).

Andi maintains a very tough shell that makes her hard to like...she's either the bulldog prosecutor or she's exuding wayyy too much forced energy to be authentic...
the other bachelorettes have broken down and shown their vulnerable sides which I think has made them much more likable to the public the only other two people I see as comparable to Andi are Deanna who was also controlling/stubborn and quite "me" focused and wants what she wants and Emily who was so remote and composed she kind of came across like an ice princess

In the same breath I'll say that the guys aren't held to as strict standards as bachelors - and whether they're likable or not isn't too big of an issue... imho no idea

Yes, you are right, it's the the shell that turns me off.
She tries to be perfect, and not willing to face some facts it seems, and bad in handling comments.

A little bit OT...
I actually like Emily, the way she kicked kalon out was wonderful. And I think I see more real emotions in her than I ever seen in Andi. And em just doesn't care what the world think of her, she is just her usual self anytime. Doesnt try to fight against negative comments, doesn't try to play different characters to build up herself.

Andi probably tries to be everything but herself, imo. Maybe she is insecure deep down that she needs to act all the times? I don't know, I wish to like her and I am still trying

Last edited by peggy0221 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 am

I can only speak for myself, but I've skipped more Bachelor seasons than I have Bachelorette seasons, and I haven't actively disliked any of the female leads besides Andi. I didn't even mind DeAnna, but I was pretty young back then and didn't pay as much attention. I've disliked most of the male leads though. Either they bore me to tears or annoy me.

There's just something about Andi that's bugged me since the moment she stepped out of the limo on JPG's season. She is just too fake and tries to be Miss Perfect, even though she's clearly a pretty insecure and unhappy woman. I wouldn't even mind the hard exterior as much if she didn't resort to acting and lying ALL the time. She's so bad at it that I can't take anything she says or does seriously anymore.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 11, 2015 12:28 pm

I think one of the times when Andi really was vulnerable and really honest about her feelings was in her breakup interview with CH. I think the saw Andi raw and uncut there. And, I liked what I saw.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:15 am

Looks like Andi was taking lessons from someone else with the cryptic tweets. There are no words.

Chris HarrisonVerified account
‏@chrisbharrison
Millionaire is casting now for the new season! Come join me on the most dramatic season of… https://instagram.com/p/2XEuQVsG8Y/
Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison  ·  May 10
Chris Harrison retweeted Chris Harrison
You'll be in the hot seat on #Bachelor week RT @AndiDorfman: Can I do Freshman week?

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  May 16
Thanks my dear RT @AndiDorfman: Perfect Saturday afternoon read. So proud of you @chrisbharrison  #ThePerfectLetter pic.twitter.com/loPduvO5SG

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman
Single girl alone at the bar. Waiting on my dinner date... Get it together @chrisbharrison #NYC #SundayFamilyDinner

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison  ·  2h 2 hours ago
@AndiDorfman rule one never leave a beautiful woman waiting. #Fail

andi_dorfman
13 minutes ago · The Polo Bar New York
Date night with my favorite booboo. This wine tastes funny

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 11325196_706870852774833_1522495404_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 18, 2015 12:17 am

Yeah Alanna posted the pic in the fan thread; we are cracking up over the comments. Oh goodness Andi.

Last edited by Linds911 on Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 8367-910 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 I_got_13 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 12:18 am

If these two date for realz, this might be the most cray cray thing that ever came outta this show cantstopl

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:21 am

I noticed the millionaire tweet the other day, and I honestly thought something was up at that time.

I'm at a loss for words. She will do ANYTHING to stay in the spotlight.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 18, 2015 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:21 am

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Isn't she young enough to be his daughter?????

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 am

I don't know if they are dating or what, but her tweets implying that it's a date, and it's with her favourite booboo is just the most childish thing she's done yet.

Did she have to tweet that she was waiting for him? Gosh she annoys me. Show some class. Keep it quiet, good luck CH.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 18, 2015 12:38 am

Why do I get the feeling she going OTT with the social media and semi-cryptic tweets because the new season is starting and she's afraid she is becoming even more of a has been?

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 87b72b10 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 86669110 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:40 am

umngirl wrote:Why do I get the feeling she going OTT with the social media and semi-cryptic tweets because the new season is starting and she's afraid she is becoming even more of a has been?

That's exactly what it is IMO IA- she cannot make it on her own, CH will do.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon May 18, 2015 12:48 am

Ick - and she already looks plastered. I'm with you GA - she annoys the heck out of me.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis