SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by julychild Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:38 pm

truelovealways wrote:
julychild wrote:What color is the necklace?! :argue:
Gold

No...I see orange!

julychild

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:39 pm

ElonM wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Whenever I see a new pic of B, the first thing I look for is the #statementnecklace. whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 3 3806527698

Have you noticed that she's had a lot of pics lately with her hair in front of her neck? I always wonder if she's doing that deliberately. whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 3 3806527698

Oh yes, B is one smart girl. :cutesmile!:

Yes she is! I have said this many times but I am happy she seems so happy and that Whit and Becca seem to be friends and supportive of one another. Best final 2 women EVER! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:41 pm

The necklace she is wearing in the newest pic falls exactly at at the same place of her neck that #statementnecklace falls when she wears it :yes: :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Ok I have been doing a lot of looking into things. I'm going out way way out there.
1, We have seen clips of the Notebook. So I did more searching into other clips.
2. Now if you go into the Beleaver there are some clips that do the same.
3. Dear John now in Bali like dear John. Chris was waiting for Becca and ran into his arms. As John was waiting Shavna. See Becca scares Chis but he doesn't scare her.
A lot of what I see is the Nicholas sparks in a lot of dates with Becca. And in dear John you have the horse seen as well. I guess my point is. It's the chase in finding what heart wants and the love story of the searching. I could go on what I found in other clips about sparks and most of from what I've seen and unserved they some how all seem the same. JMO k carry on.. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Oh, I knew there was a reflection off something in that snapchat vid cap! She's definitely wearing THE necklace. :yes:

I really see no reason to not show Chris giving her the birthday presents during the HTD, except that they're trying to hide her. Thankfully Chris himself clued us in, because he can't keep silent.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:46 pm

Litta, I love your comments on the Whitney FD, Chris's shirts in the ITM. I watched them again and you're right, it's very spliced. I think Chris was talking about Becca in the orange shirts but maybe they needed to go back and add some more romantic things that Chris said to "Whitney", if she became F1 in the end?

Also, when Whitney and Chris greet one another beside the boat, she said "I missed you" but he did not say it back to her. (he always tells Becca "I missed you, too" and even tells her first sometimes) The boat also hit the dock leaving, and wasn't it strange for them to show the rusty bolts. I remember thinking immediately maybe the boat was going to capsize later. Then the rough waves, etc. They were supposed to go to an island and have a picnic on a sandy beach (Chris and Des date), but the trip was so rough, they "never reached their destination." Foreshadowing?

Chris has been saying in interviews that he knows in retrospect that some of the women, even though they said they were ready to move to Arlington, were really not ready. Wonder if Whitney is staring out the window thinking about it. Her LCD may have been a trip to Arlington, since she never got to see it before. Maybe she backs out?

One last thing, there was much focus on Chris being so afraid of making a mistake. That was a big issue with him. He was so afraid of making a mistake. Maybe he does make a mistake? more foreshadowing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:51 pm

To me, the necklace in this sibling pic looks shorter, it looks like a heart, not a flat medallion. Does anyone know if the statement necklace has a message on it or is it plain? Anyway, maybe Chris gave her a heart necklace later. We know he's very romantic! heartandarrow heartandarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 pm

concerned36 wrote:To me, the necklace in this sibling pic looks shorter, it looks like a heart, not a flat medallion.  Does anyone know if the statement necklace has a message on it or is it plain? Anyway, maybe Chris gave her a heart necklace later. We know he's very romantic! heartandarrow heartandarrow
It's a flat necklace it's just hard to tell because of the angle the pic was taken

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:06 pm

mindless wrote:Oh, I knew there was a reflection off something in that snapchat vid cap! She's definitely wearing THE necklace. :yes:

I really see no reason to not show Chris giving her the birthday presents during the HTD, except that they're trying to hide her. Thankfully Chris himself clued us in, because he can't keep silent.

I need to go back and see this. :cutesmile!:

Just watched Extra on TV and it was a little disconcerting. Not to be a "debbie downer" but they were interviewing Kaitlin and she seemed upset and said Chris said to her he could have "flipped a coin." He never said who the coin flip would be with but clearly this would make final 1 upset regardless if it was Whit or Becca. Kaitlin said "how do you think that makes his final 1 feel?" Maybe she is acting but she did not speak highly of Chris at all. no no

I have to agree that no matter if it is Becca or whitney, this would be upsetting. no Can't wait for the WTA. I wonder if his final 1 is having second thoughts? Don't mean to be negative, just bringing up for discussion, and keeping it real.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
mindless wrote:Oh, I knew there was a reflection off something in that snapchat vid cap! She's definitely wearing THE necklace. :yes:

I need to go back and see this.  :cutesmile!:

Just watched Extra on TV and it was a little disconcerting.  Not to be a "debbie downer" but they were interviewing Kaitlin and she seemed upset and said Chris said to her he could have "flipped a coin."  He never said who the coin flip would be with but clearly this would make final 1 upset regardless if it was Whit or Becca.  Kaitlin said "how do you think that makes his final 1 feel?"  Maybe she is acting but she did not speak highly of Chris at all.  no no  

I have to agree that no matter if it is Becca or whitney, this would be upsetting.  no   Can't wait for the WTA.  I wonder if his final 1 is having second thoughts?  Don't mean to be negative, just bringing up for discussion, and keeping it real.  

Wondering if that was more of an off hand comment, as in he could flip a coin between the two because they were equally as difficult? Either that or F1 was set all the way and it was a coin toss between the other too. That would make me feel good if I was F1.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:25 pm

I wonder why the Tilley children surprise their parents in Mississippi
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Chris and Becca both tweeting about "the dress" AND, they were both tweeting at the same time :whistle:

BTW what the hell is the story with he color of the dress everyone is tweeting about lmao giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie