SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:05 am

But now I just read article about there dinner with family was in San D with her family and (CH said she had never brought a man home to San D. Katie still lives there yep. I just read it in Us weekly and that's what CH said laugh out loud

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:08 am

Hey maybe they have 2 houses laugh out loud

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 am

That's it I give up. March 9 th get here please so that way we can all confirm this that Becca is the F1 sad

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 am

This is the sister that hosted the HTD, in the house where the date was filmed whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 7 Screen14

One day later she posted this: whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 7 Screen16

She wouldn't be missing the California sunshine if she was in San Diego. The house where the HTD was filmed is in Louisiana
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:19 am

Hopefully wrote:That's it I give up. March 9 th get here please so that way we can all confirm this that Becca is the F1 sad

I feel your pain, Hopefully. While sleuthing can be fun, it can also be annoying when you think you've found a clue that turns out to be nothing. There is nothing we can unravel now that will change what already happened during the FRC. We are all just trying to look for clues to back up what we think we are seeing on screen. As far as I am concerned, the season preview was enough for me to say that Becca is F1, and I haven't seen anything since then to convince me otherwise.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:19 am

Ladybug82 wrote:snipped...

Good job Litta!  and Good catch GA!  bestbud! yes

Will have to go search threw SC to grab them!

You just reminded me, yes, it was when I was going through the screen cap thread. Whitney date Becca date, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:25 am

julychild wrote:
Hopefully wrote:That's it I give up. March 9 th get here please so that way we can all confirm this that Becca is the F1 sad

I feel your pain, Hopefully. While sleuthing can be fun, it can also be annoying when you think you've found a clue that turns out to be nothing. There is nothing we can unravel now that will change what already happened during the FRC. We are all just trying to look for clues to back up what we think we are seeing on screen. As far as I am concerned, the season preview was enough for me to say that Becca is F1, and I haven't seen anything since then to convince me otherwise.

to your bolded, interesting, isn't it?..giggling .we may need to do an experiment of  guessing the F1 on one season just going by the preview. Sit back and relax all season long, and just see whether we get it wrong/right  at the finale. whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 7 3806527698 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:26 am

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 7 Screen20
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:27 am

A little change in most requests..(Litta). Can you or someone provide a closeup of the bracelets he gave her.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:38 am

I love this Smiley what he says to Becca you know he did say the he told one of the girls he loved them. ("I am completely falling in love with you, and it's terrifying," she said, "but it's such a good feeling at the same time, and I'm just really happy with the way it's gone to get here)

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 am

mprssdbyu wrote:A little change in most requests..(Litta). Can you or someone provide a closeup of the bracelets he gave her.
Im not litta but here you go Smiley
whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 7 28l5fev

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 am

mindless wrote:Oh, I knew there was a reflection off something in that snapchat vid cap! She's definitely wearing THE necklace. :yes:

I really see no reason to not show Chris giving her the birthday presents during the HTD, except that they're trying to hide her. Thankfully Chris himself clued us in, because he can't keep silent.

JPG gave Nikki earrings for her birthday and they left it out as well.

Kaitlyn and Becca are good friends, I think Kaitlyn just expresses herself the way she is, so no big deal.

I am excited for March 9th. Seriously Becca is really happy so it will be a good night.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie