SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:37 pm

truelovealways wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Well, practically everyone is tweeting about that dress on my accounts.
For me it wasn't that they were talking about the dress it was how closein time they tweeted from one another

Exactly! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Love this
whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 6 B-5QyuYVIAElSJ4
Caroline Tilley @CMTilley
Just being boring and what not. #fam
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice sleuthing work Litta on the colour of the shirts. W has on the same shirt that she had on the boat, so her ITM must have been done that day.

If you're looking for dancing hands, one thing I noticed while watching various clips is when Chris kisses Becca he puts his hand or hands on her face. HTD FD clips, when he kisses W, she puts her hands on his face. I should have brought them forward when I watched, but I was busy catching up on posts.

Good job Litta!  and Good catch GA!  bestbud! yes

Will have to go search threw SC to grab them!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 pm

? All what city did B take Chris to. I don't wanna go look. Please please let me be right cause if I am. I can B isssss the one he chooses.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Home date. Sorry just existed Smiley

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Hopefully wrote:Home date. Sorry just existed Smiley

I think it was Shreveport, Louisiana
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:52 pm

ElonM wrote:Love this
whynot - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4 - Page 6 B-5QyuYVIAElSJ4
Caroline Tilley @CMTilley
Just being boring and what not. #fam
How adorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:56 pm

K here I'll just tell ya. We see Becca in her home state rt Lausiana rt. Wellllllll now think about it.. They said she was having the date at her sisters house. Ding Ding Ding her sister lives in San Diego. She said she moved out there close to her sister... Yep she did.. Now the Kicker how can they be in two places at onc?? On a home date? They went to the star fair and dinner at his siters. Wow didn't Know San Diego did ya'll hmmmm. To make sure I got it rt. I doubled checked laugh out loud . And the canoe ride was in the Lausiana. I love this the clues it's too funny and to make all this stick to give you all confirmation into what I'm saying. If you read CS blog he said he had aman crush on her brother and talked about his shrine. And if you all look closely to the convo. He had with her mother you can see the reflection of the jerseys he wore in the NFL... Smiley take that reality Steve laugh out loud

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:58 pm

^^ The sister did live in San Diego, she moved back to Louisiana. Hence Becca's statement on her ABC Bio that says her proudest accomplishment was staying in California when her Sister and brother-in-law moved back
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 am

Sorry about some of the miss spell

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 am

Ding ding ding we have a winner

Hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:01 am

Hopefully wrote:K here I'll just tell ya. We see Becca in her home state rt Lausiana rt. Wellllllll now think about it.. They said she was having the date at her sisters house.  Ding Ding Ding her sister lives in San Diego. She said she moved out there close to her sister... Yep she did.. Now the Kicker how can they be in two places at onc?? On a home date? They went to the star fair and dinner at his siters. Wow didn't Know San Diego did ya'll hmmmm. To make sure I got it rt. I doubled checked  laugh out loud . And the canoe ride was in the Lausiana. I love this the clues it's too funny and to make all this stick to give you all confirmation into what I'm saying. If you read CS blog he said he had aman crush on her brother and talked about his shrine. And if you all look closely to the convo. He had with her mother you can see the reflection of the jerseys he wore in the NFL... Smiley take that reality Steve laugh out loud

Her sister moved back to Shreveport with her husband after his 4-year contract with the San Diego Chargers but Becca stayed in San Diego. That was a couple of years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #4

+56
sfrank
beader
california90
Hotmomma
kfreebie