SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:36 pm

truelovealways wrote:
eirekay wrote:Whitney favorited this Tweet of Kaitlyn's : Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch  ·  6h 6 hours ago
“@kaitlynbristowe: "Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites
They could both be referring to RS no no idea ?
She also responded with "preach it girl" or something like that

I think Kaitlyn was referring to the gossip site, Wetpaint, reporting she is next 'ette. Probably told by TPTB to do that.

Whitney, imo, probably was referring to RS, and again told to do that.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Rolly wrote:
eirekay wrote:Whitney favorited this Tweet of Kaitlyn's : Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch  ·  6h 6 hours ago

i have to say one of things i really like about Chris' top 3 is their sense of humor, especially with all of the SM comments and how cruel people can be. It must be difficult to know how all of this ends and not be able to talk about it. I will be so glad when we all know the outcome. Whitney (and Chris and Becca) seem happy so it must have worked out the way it was supposed to.

I think they've all handled SM with grace and humor - so much better than watching Nikki fight it during JP's season!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:05 am

truelovealways wrote:
Could be or also could be that tabloid story about how Chris only chose her cause the F2 girl wanted out. Idk though
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 am

Diana wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Could be or also could be that tabloid story about how Chris only chose her cause the F2 girl wanted out. Idk though

Good point. I forgot about that story.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:14 am

There was also that story about how he really loved his F2 girl life and style made up.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:08 am

Or that he was engaged but in love with his ex.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:36 am

Or the story of him sneaking around LA and San Diego with Becca. Too many options to know what she's thinking of with that comment.

ETA: I will say this though. She doesn't seem like she has the time or the interest in browsing gossip sites, so it's probably about RS saying she quit her job, since people asked her about it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 am

I don't know that we can absolutely say they were both talking about the same gossip site. Kaitlin may have tweeted about one site or bit of gossip and Whitney may have been thinking about a different bit of gossip when she favorited the tweet.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:35 am

Lucas15 wrote:I don't know that we can absolutely say they were both talking about the same gossip site. Kaitlin may have tweeted about one site or bit of gossip and Whitney may have been thinking about a different bit of gossip when she favorited the tweet.

Whitney was showing support to Kaitlyn, IMO as they both have been subject of gossip and the rag mags.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:37 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I don't know that we can absolutely say they were both talking about the same gossip site. Kaitlin may have tweeted about one site or bit of gossip and Whitney may have been thinking about a different bit of gossip when she favorited the tweet.

Whitney was showing support to Kaitlyn, IMO as they both have been subject of gossip and the rag mags.

That's how I read it too.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 am

I read it as more all encompassing not just one piece of gossip...don't believe everything you read. SM, magazines, tabloids,.....

What is difficult is some pieces of information is true and some is there to purposefully mislead...the trick is to differentiate between the two. There is only a story for TPTB is if there is :angryemotion stupid :crazed :tissuebox :uptonogood :stirthepot :shocked!: speechless they need :argue:  and :drama.

It seems that TPTB are getting exactly what they wanted. Hopefully in the end we will see a love story....I know they could care less.

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:51 am

MiniDiva wrote:

ITA.... All of the girls in the top three seem to really like and support each other. It's nice to see. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst