SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:50 pm

There is no doubt that Becca has showed more class on SM than most contestants!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:There is no doubt that Becca has showed more class on SM than most contestants!
100 agree!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:54 pm

hmbach wrote:"‏@Ndanicole
Can we talk. About how much I dislike. Becca on #thebachelor?

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5
@Ndanicole lets talk about it- top 3 things you dislike! Go!

Nicole Luz ‏@Ndanicole  
@beccatilley5  she's a great person  Sure    maybe good for him,  maybe,  but maybe I just adore Whitney  so much more.

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@Ndanicole i love whitney too! Shes amazing! Smiley"

Becca for President! Her SM presence is so outstanding!

hehehe Becca rules!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm

hmbach wrote:
Hopefully wrote:I guess I see things different then you all. I see things like this.

1) Mr. Tilley saying red harring. See to me he's says. Tell what ever to get them to stray away from Becca in regards to Chris. Send them down a dead end street.
2) Black horse. See everyone out there pretty much beleaves Whitneys the winner.why not why shouldn't they beleave it. But the meaning sums it up a unexpected win.
3) Beccas been living a normal life. Well wouldn't you? I would while people are looking at one. Why should I (Becca) stay in hiding of corse not. The public eye isn't even bothered me really the only thing they think is she wasn't the winner. There not going to wonder if Chris is with Becca why should they when they think W is the winner.
4) Beccas around some of the women from women tell all ok. Well ppl are still seeing her as a runner up. Of course let her. So if you could go would you heck ya go have a great time enjoy yourself. Cause still the eyes aren't really on her.
5) now shes doing live tweet during WTA. K let's keep them down the same road that everyone beleaves she is still runner up. I would well shoot let's have some fun and really get it out there that I'm runner up. Wouldn't you of corse you would. I would in heart beat. I would do same thing that she is doing. I would run down every path that she is doing to keep the hounds off my heels. You still have to remember she still has a week to go befor. The FRC.  I'm just kinda wondering how many more paths she will lead ppl to beleave shes not the one. It should get really REALLY good over the next week.

So Becca keep up the good work girl. I Still beleave you are the F1.

Yes. Yes. Yes!! clapping! Fits with what they have been showing us all season too of her being so real! More of ABC being a match making vehicle than they have been in a really long time IMHO.

High clap (but i'm trying not to get my hopes up.)

Last edited by concerned36 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Nicole Luz @Ndanicole · 4h 4 hours ago

She wasn't tagged in that tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71470

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:There is no doubt that Becca has showed more class on SM than most contestants!
Absolutely! I just adore her!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:07 pm

I cannot wait to get more finale previews tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nicole Luz @Ndanicole  ·  4h 4 hours ago

She wasn't tagged in that tweet.

I noticed that too! She's clearly searching for herself :yes:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 pm

double posts

Last edited by truelovealways on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:30 pm

@beccatilley5: I am sitting here watching last week's episode and CANT STOP LAUGHING. The #virgin talk...
@SarahTheMascara: @beccatilley5 Is that how it went or did they edit it to make it look like he was expecting something horrible like what Jade said?
@beccatilley5: @SarahTheMascara laugh out loud what do you think?
:stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Becca did say she'll be live tweeting the WTA tonight central time..now he sister tweeted that she will have to watch the show along tonight.So I wonder where Becca is? She isn't in CA..
And remember we did see a picture of Becca hanging out with some of the girls last week too..maybe she saw it being taped?
So many ??'s.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Becca did say she'll be live tweeting the WTA tonight central time..now he sister tweeted that she will have to watch the show along tonight.So I wonder where Becca is? She isn't in CA..
And remember we did see a picture of Becca hanging out with some of the girls last week too..maybe she saw it being taped?
So many ??'s.

Could she be in EYE-OH-WA?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom