SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Let's please stay on topic.
Becca Tilly---not Whitney.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by mindless Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:14 pm

It's Tilley BTW. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Thank you! Smiley (for the proper spelling on name)

As far as concerns about staying on topic: The main focus should be what the topic heading states. There are times another cast person's name will come up, but keep the focus and discussion on the topic. If that is done, things will not be edited or deleted.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Also find it really interesting that B is going to live tweet tonight for WTA when she hasn't said anything at all about any of the other girls all season except maybe Ashley S? I hope she is able to maintain her grace and kindness throughout the evening.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Simply put--if the subject of your discussion is not going to be Becca Tilley please post in the thread you are going to focus your discussion.
Example: I am going to discuss Whitney so I am going to post in the Whitney general discussion thread.
If this is not clear please contact me pm.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Simply put--if the subject of your discussion is not going to be Becca Tilley please post in the thread you are going to focus your discussion.
Example: I am going to discuss Whitney so I am going to post in the Whitney general discussion thread.

I'm so sorry. It's hard because they are final 2 and the discussions have to do with which one is F1 and F2, so it's hard to just talk about one. A couple weeks ago, it was a lot easier. I'll be careful... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm

I wonder if Becca see the shows beforehand?

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:32 pm

concerned36 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Simply put--if the subject of your discussion is not going to be Becca Tilley please post in the thread you are going to focus your discussion.

I'm so sorry. It's hard because they are final 2 and the discussions have to do with which one is F1 and F2, so it's hard to just talk about one. A couple weeks ago, it was a lot easier. I'll be careful... giggling

handwave

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:32 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I wonder if Becca  see the shows beforehand?

I wouldn't think so. Chris maybe though?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:42 pm

"‏@Ndanicole
Can we talk. About how much I dislike. Becca on #thebachelor?

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5
@Ndanicole lets talk about it- top 3 things you dislike! Go!

Nicole Luz ‏@Ndanicole
@beccatilley5 she's a great person Sure maybe good for him, maybe, but maybe I just adore Whitney so much more.

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@Ndanicole i love whitney too! Shes amazing! Smiley"

Becca for President! Her SM presence is so outstanding!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:46 pm

I guess I see things different then you all. I see things like this.

1) Mr. Tilley saying red harring. See to me he's says. Tell what ever to get them to stray away from Becca in regards to Chris. Send them down a dead end street.
2) Black horse. See everyone out there pretty much beleaves Whitneys the winner.why not why shouldn't they beleave it. But the meaning sums it up a unexpected win.
3) Beccas been living a normal life. Well wouldn't you? I would while people are looking at one. Why should I (Becca) stay in hiding of corse not. The public eye isn't even bothered me really the only thing they think is she wasn't the winner. There not going to wonder if Chris is with Becca why should they when they think W is the winner.
4) Beccas around some of the women from women tell all ok. Well ppl are still seeing her as a runner up. Of course let her. So if you could go would you heck ya go have a great time enjoy yourself. Cause still the eyes aren't really on her.
5) now shes doing live tweet during WTA. K let's keep them down the same road that everyone beleaves she is still runner up. I would well shoot let's have some fun and really get it out there that I'm runner up. Wouldn't you of corse you would. I would in heart beat. I would do same thing that she is doing. I would run down every path that she is doing to keep the hounds off my heels. You still have to remember she still has a week to go befor. The FRC. I'm just kinda wondering how many more paths she will lead ppl to beleave shes not the one. It should get really REALLY good over the next week.

So Becca keep up the good work girl. I Still beleave you are the F1.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Hopefully wrote:I guess I see things different then you all. I see things like this.

1) Mr. Tilley saying red harring. See to me he's says. Tell what ever to get them to stray away from Becca in regards to Chris. Send them down a dead end street.
2) Black horse. See everyone out there pretty much beleaves Whitneys the winner.why not why shouldn't they beleave it. But the meaning sums it up a unexpected win.
3) Beccas been living a normal life. Well wouldn't you? I would while people are looking at one. Why should I (Becca) stay in hiding of corse not. The public eye isn't even bothered me really the only thing they think is she wasn't the winner. There not going to wonder if Chris is with Becca why should they when they think W is the winner.
4) Beccas around some of the women from women tell all ok. Well ppl are still seeing her as a runner up. Of course let her. So if you could go would you heck ya go have a great time enjoy yourself. Cause still the eyes aren't really on her.
5) now shes doing live tweet during WTA. K let's keep them down the same road that everyone beleaves she is still runner up. I would well shoot let's have some fun and really get it out there that I'm runner up. Wouldn't you of corse you would. I would in heart beat. I would do same thing that she is doing. I would run down every path that she is doing to keep the hounds off my heels. You still have to remember she still has a week to go befor. The FRC.  I'm just kinda wondering how many more paths she will lead ppl to beleave shes not the one. It should get really REALLY good over the next week.

So Becca keep up the good work girl. I Still beleave you are the F1.

Yes. Yes. Yes!! clapping! Fits with what they have been showing us all season too of her being so real! More of ABC being a match making vehicle than they have been in a really long time IMHO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom