SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 am

These posts are cracking me up!  giggling  Yer cute!   GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 51 2498057887 Will we get more clips as the finale draws near?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:30 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first to arrive at the FRC always F2? I was thinking since it's too light outside to be sunset when Chris is standing there crying in the last scene of the preview, he is crying before either girl shows up. Before that scene, there is also a scene of Chris standing with the sun? (looks more like the moon) behind him you can see through the window and it's clearly dark around the sun. But wouldn't the sun have already set if the sky is dark. No full moon that night. This is a strange scene. He doesn't seem to be crying, but head down sad. So that is after the FRC, since it's dark, he's still wearing his suit and tie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:33 am

Even if the scene of Becca in the car with the red hoodie/dress on is NOT her going to the FRC doesn't mean that she didn't go to the FRC. They may not have given a glimpse of her going to the FRC in the preview. I still think they wouldn't want to show both women going to the FRC. They only gave us Whitney. And isn't it about an hour to go from Dubuque to where the FRC is. That shot of Whitney could have been taken when they just set off, which would be pretty early in the afternoon. If they didn't show Becca going to FRC at all, she may or may not have gone too. I don't think we can know, based on the previews. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:45 am

Did anyone notice that we don't get to see Chris' face when he greets Becca?  We see her face, but not his.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:51 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Did anyone notice that we don't get to see Chris' face when he greets Becca?  We see her face, but not his.

i said it upthread!! they did that eversince their second date!! while W-C always get the side shots. Go figure GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 51 3806527698

to Hide his longing eyes and abundance excitement much?   :strings1 #Wearinghisheartonhissleeve :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:15 pm

concerned36 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first to arrive at the FRC always F2?   

During Jesse Palmer's season, the F2 girl was second. There may have been other seasons as well, but I am sure of that one.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Love reading everyone's analysis and opinions pointing to Becca as F1. Although, Tptb has upped their campaign to support the F1 spoilers I just cannot be convinced that Becca is not F1. There's just no way that Chris can look at Becca (from what we were shown) and not choose her in the end. I too believe that Becca fell in love with Chris otherwise if she wasn't feeling it she would have taken herself out at F3. JMO

Mura, I laughed so hard reading your comment about Becca falling in love with the dull farmer. cantstopl  giggling  (Sorry Chris). It's so much fun reading this thread!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:17 pm

chi-girl wrote:
concerned36 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the first to arrive at the FRC always F2?   

During Jesse Palmer's season, the F2 girl was second.  There may have been other seasons as well, but I am sure of that one.

That was because the F2 girl got sick and was throwing up. I am pretty certain that was the only time.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:
chi-girl wrote:

During Jesse Palmer's season, the F2 girl was second.  There may have been other seasons as well, but I am sure of that one.

That was because the F2 girl got sick and was throwing up. I am pretty certain that was the only time.
Ditto!
However, I do wish they would mix it up. It would be fun for sleuthing!
Example is how they do it with certain shows now where they flip back in time and will say on the screen: 3 hours earlier. I would love for there to be more of a mind game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:26 pm

hmbach wrote:Just ran thru the preview for the season again and Becca has 12 appearances, Whitney 12.  Difference is that all of Beccas appearances appear when positive and wonderful things are being talked about:

"greatest opportunity"
"willing to do whatever it takes to find love"
"looking for for a very long time" (that one is a W VO w/a Becca pic)
"gunshot and a whoa" (LOL... the shooting range)
"I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you"
"All of the doubts that I had in my mind were completely wiped away" (again a W VO for this but 4 images of B)
"Its one of the most beautiful feelings" (again a W VO with a B pic)
"See a future with me" (starts out with "each and every one of the girls can..." but doesn't get to Bs pic until the "see")
"Hard to explain how perfect it seems at this point" (Sunset picture)

NOT a SINGLE negative thing said when Becca is on the screen. Not a one!!! This boy better choose her!! Smiley

Love this, hmbach! Thanks for putting this together! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Good morning! What did CH say about having to work around regarding Chris? Anyone remember?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 pm

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 51 Screen12
If she's riding in a vehicle in this shot, I don't see her wearing a seatbelt. Before she gets out, after she gets in? question

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom