SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I could see above dress being mistaken for having a hood, with the shoulders like they are.
I could too nutty.  I do think that Becca is in a FRC dress though and that may be a match.  

Also the pattern in front of the dress extends to the back also. I don't see that happening for a hoodie.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 am

happygolucky wrote:Exactly see2love,
Becca usually is shown serious, without facial expressions of excitement (although from some extra scenes we can see they definitely did have some footage of her being more enthusiastic, cheerful), most scenes with Chris TPTB set the tone with their dialog/music/pauses and sighs ... pensive, doubtful, insecure, shy, rarely they show us her actual PIs/ITMs with her talking about Chris and what she likes about him (I think I remember only about his laugh that makes her giggle), presuming to make us believe that she's not much into him (even in that Extra interview of M&G GD she talks about Chris being handsome, I doubt TPTB doesn't have any other PIs of her when she would talk more about him). Please remind me when, because I don't recall seeing her PIs/ITMs talking about their connection, her talking about the future (there's always just her going through her personal inner turmoil of what that all means to her). I'm not trying to compare with Whitney, because obviously they don't show us all the sides of any girl. What I'm trying to say is that TPTB has installed the impression of Becca not being much interested in Chris with the selected images.
But what is interesting, during W&C time, there's more focus on Whitney's facial expression - showing her content/joy, while during B&C time the focus is more on Chris' face, that is either marry (smitten) or troubled. Insinuative much?

She called him the sexiest farmer in America. She even instagram the link.
For those saying she didnot go to the FRC, I say even if I believe she didnot go its not because Chris sent her home. She might have left for the funeral and like i previously pointed out, the scenes of Chris bawling his eyes out at the FRC were hot happy scenes so i concluse he must have sent Whitney(purported to be the only one who made the FRC) home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:51 am

see2love wrote:

Another thing I noticed with the Preview is that Becca was always hidden whenever she was with Chris, either her hair covering her face, her backed turned, sunset shadows, we only know it is Becca because we have watched the episodes play out. It is the opposite for W, her face shown kissing or hugging Chris in the previews. The made sure to hide Becca in the early episodes, showed us their connections in the last few episodes, and now showing us doubts in their relationship.
She is as F1 as they come!
I am happily riding this Becca train with Y'all,  Mura especially ( we were on opposite trains in JPG season which was no fun!, you are a formidable opponent. GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 3806527698 )

ha!! thanks.!! giggling . :stirthepot and building a good conspiracy theory is what i love the most about this show and this board laugh out loud. The wuv story itself rank #7 in my book. Lets be honest, 4 successful couples out of 29 seasons is a terrible record for so called romance TV show GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 3806527698 .

so yeah.. why not.. keep the fun going!. btw i learned the hard way by JPG and Meandi's season: always rely on the preview. (oddly enough, those 2 seasons were also when the final couples went Splitsville GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 2498057887 ) Unless they throw out the preview pattern out of the window this season, i am optimist we are on the right train :gotcha:

im excited to see everyone's take. may compile and bring over the nuggets to F1 thread later. Keep the :stirthepot going !! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by CutiePezzuti Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:02 am

I hope this is the right place. If not don't shoot me. cantstopl I believe Becca is F1. According to what I have seen in pics and discussion a very clear and present love affair has happened. You can edit your heart out, but you can't take away the beaming faces, the crinkling of the nose, the almost how many kids do you want. To be fair about this whole thing, Most people think W is the F1. Only those of us who really watch get the story. The hand dancing is more sensual than any hot tub or romp in the hay. It is telling a story. His eyes tell a story, Becca is the love of his life, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Love this site by the way. So grateful to have found it.:yes:

CutiePezzuti

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:10 am

CutiePezzuti wrote:I hope this is the right place.  If not don't shoot me. cantstopl I believe Becca is F1.  According to what I have seen in pics and discussion a very clear and present love affair has happened. You can edit your heart out, but you can't take away the beaming faces, the crinkling of the nose, the almost how many kids do you want.  To be fair about this whole thing, Most people think W is the F1. Only those of us who really watch get the story. The hand dancing is more sensual than any hot tub or romp in the hay. It is telling a story.   His eyes tell a story, Becca is the love of his life, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Love this site by the way. So grateful to have found it.:yes:  

The hand dancing is my fave too!  beatingheart beatingheart rose bud

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:16 am

CutiePezzuti wrote:I hope this is the right place.  If not don't shoot me. cantstopl I believe Becca is F1.  According to what I have seen in pics and discussion a very clear and present love affair has happened. You can edit your heart out, but you can't take away the beaming faces, the crinkling of the nose, the almost how many kids do you want.  To be fair about this whole thing, Most people think W is the F1. Only those of us who really watch get the story. The hand dancing is more sensual than any hot tub or romp in the hay. It is telling a story.   His eyes tell a story, Becca is the love of his life, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Love this site by the way. So grateful to have found it.:yes:  

Welcomeparty! Cutie!

as B will say: yer cute. giggling

so glad to know that im not the only one who has the weird obsession over the hand dancings and found them as hawt! laugh out loud . IA with your good observations. Plus, anyone else notice that since ep 7 straight to the finale preview , when they meet and greet in the beginning of their date, camera always panned on C's back (compare that to those of W-C, always a side shot)?. Its one of the 'stuff' they have to work around since C is wearing his heart on his sleeve (CH, in TV Guide). Poor guy GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 3806527698

What a great first post. Look fwd to 'hear' more from you..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:23 am

Welcome1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 am

What if Chris is planning to pick Whitney, since it's the sensible thing to do and that's why Becca arrives first to the FRC. But then he sees her in that sexy low-cut red velvet dress and is like "OMG, what was I thinking, I can't say goodbye to this girl!" and tells her he loves her. Then Whitney arrives later after having been driven around in circles for a while stressing and he lets her go.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 am

mindless wrote:What if Chris is planning to pick Whitney, since it's the sensible thing to do and that's why Becca arrives first to the FRC. But then he sees her in that sexy low-cut red velvet dress and is like "OMG, what was I thinking, I can't say goodbye to this girl!" and tells her he loves her. Then Whitney arrives later after having been driven around in circles for a while stressing and he lets her go.

I like this theory. :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:43 am

mindless wrote:What if Chris is planning to pick Whitney, since it's the sensible thing to do and that's why Becca arrives first to the FRC. But then he sees her in that sexy low-cut red velvet dress and is like "OMG, what was I thinking, I can't say goodbye to this girl!" and tells her he loves her. Then Whitney arrives later after having been driven around in circles for a while stressing and he lets her go.

i like your story! minus the planning to picks Whitney GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 3806527698

tbh i can see a scenario where Whit , IMO is the F2, coming second. See, B is a wild card in their game while W is the sure thing. TPTB must have needed to make sure a happy resolution out of B- C story could be done.

i have a theory of B's obstacles. May share later Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 am

Along that same line, mindless, I wonder how the death of Becca's great grandmother affected the timing of the FRC. (Forgive me if this has been discussed -- the board has been flying.) I recall weeks ago there was speculation on how she got to her destination (was it Kansas or Oklahoma?). Neither Chris's parent's place or her destination were near major airports, right? Would she have flown...or was she driven? Or was she driven to an airport to make a flight?...so on a specific schedule.

Maybe that's another explanation for her to arrive first at the FRC...which if you go by sunlight in the actual inside limo shots, it appears Becca does. (Forget those random sky limo shots. I'll concede they tell us nothing...no bodies. :gotcha: ) Thus, the order of the arrival may not be telling us the real story this year.

I'm on the Becca roller coaster train (State Fair theme  :gotcha: ) until the very end. There's no people I'd rather go down in flames with than my conspiracy chicks. #gobigorgohome or ...

... #knitonepearltwo #killmenow

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 am

LoL at your hashtags Litta hehehe

addiing mine : #PleaseBachFairyGodMotherDoNOTLetMeKnitAtHome Praying GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 50 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom