SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:43 am

concerned36 wrote:Here's what I posted last night as a possible ending (I'm just positive it will end this way laugh out loud ):

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and  asks her  "can't we just give love a shot?" They can just take it slow until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end.   Then, they kiss with the sunset behind them!!  Right there on the highway in the middle of nowhere! Then they hop on his motorcycle together and ride off into the sunset! The End ...to be continued

Heartbroken Whitney is the next Bachelorette.  The twist is it's the first time the F1 becomes the  next Bachelorette, and the F2 becomes the F1. And the first time the Bachelor was almost the one to be heartbroken and not the F2.

Well, that 's your story. but this is my story,
Whit will not said good bye to Chris, she is infatuated by him and can't see clearly, so she and everyone else (you including) will be shocked when Chris sends her home, You can't give what you don't have, Chris can't give Whit his heart bcs his heart has been high-jacked by a virgin called "Becca". JMO We shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:47 am

Maggenzm wrote:
concerned36 wrote:Here's what I posted last night as a possible ending (I'm just positive it will end this way laugh out loud ):

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and  asks her  "can't we just give love a shot?" They can just take it slow until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end.   Then, they kiss with the sunset behind them!!  Right there on the highway in the middle of nowhere! Then they hop on his motorcycle together and ride off into the sunset! The End ...to be continued

Heartbroken Whitney is the next Bachelorette.  The twist is it's the first time the F1 becomes the  next Bachelorette, and the F2 becomes the F1. And the first time the Bachelor was almost the one to be heartbroken and not the F2.

Whit will not said good bye to Chris, she is infatuated by him and can't see clearly, so she and everyone else (you including) will be shocked when Chris sends her home, You can't give what you don't have, Chris can't give Whit his heart bcs his heart has been high-jacked by a virgin called "Becca". JMO We shall see.
exactly 90% of Bach fans are saying that he will "for sure" pick Whitney so it will be a "twist" that no one saw coming when he chooses Becca :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:52 am

Sorry but no ending at this point is really going to "shock" me, I think I've thought of all the possibilities! LOL js And I've been tricked by this show enough to know anything can happen, and usually it's what is most "clearly" shown by the previews. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:53 am

And, it is still very interesting to that both Becca and Chris left Cali on the same day and then yesterday were heading to L.A again on the same day :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:58 am

truelovealways wrote: then yesterday were heading to L.A again on the same day :stirthepot
Well to be fair here, Becca was supposed to be heading to LA the day before yesterday.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:59 am

truelovealways wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

exactly 90% of Bach fans are saying that he will "for sure" pick Whitney so it will be a "twist" that no one saw coming when he chooses Becca :yes:

i concur you both. Magg and TLA. it would very be as simple as that. B the hesitant virgin finally taking a huge leap of faith to get 'there'. Both B-C do their each share of 'whatever it takes' to meet halfway .

i personally told myself to follow the golden rule: if the preview suggests you something, always think otherwise. Its always works! haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:12 pm

I remember the previews for Desiree's season showed Brooks breaking up with Des, but folks insisted he was going to have a change of heart and come back for her (which the previews did not show at all). The previews showed Drew either breaking up with Des or Des breaking with Drew, they were clearly upset. But fans of Drew still thought he was the one. The previews showed only Chris in a limo dressed up, but fans thought Chris was upset so that meant he was rejected. The previews showed exactly what was going to happen, but few believed it would happen exactly like that.

I feel there is a proposal. I feel Chris takes his family's advice seriously. I also feel that Chris does not propose to Becca, knowing she will not accept. I feel he is crying because he will be sending Becca home, the woman he loves. Becca clearly says she is in not in love with him. She's been "dating" him for exactly 1 month; I can't see her saying yes to a proposal. Just my opinion. But definitely Whitney would say yes to a proposal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:19 pm

concerned36 wrote:Sorry but no ending at this point is really going to "shock" me, I think I've thought of all the possibilities! LOL  js And I've been tricked by this show enough to know anything can happen, and usually it's what is most "clearly" shown by the previews. JMO

I am sorry, but I have being so right so many times, it is sad, I need to get a life.
I have been right on with Des/chris vs Des/Brookes right on with JPG/Nikki vs JPG/Claire, right on with Andi/Josh vs Andi/Nick and I am afraid I am right on with Chris/Becca vs Chris/Whit.

Why do I get it right? I look for the "it" factor, there are certain fine detail btw the Lead and F1, which can be easily overlooked. It's called a "je ne sais quoi", and when mixed with what the story the show is presenting, you just can't go wrong.

Now, as far as will they last? IMO it depends mostly on their willingness to communicate and determination to fight for one another. Most people don't think love is worth fighting for, they think it is something that just happen. they just quit when the tough get going. Love is a decision.

Did we see a picture of B with a key on a chain? I wonder if C gave it to her.
To me C and B have that resolve that I saw with Chris and Des.
For your enjoyment

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
concerned36 wrote:Sorry but no ending at this point is really going to "shock" me, I think I've thought of all the possibilities! LOL  js And I've been tricked by this show enough to know anything can happen, and usually it's what is most "clearly" shown by the previews. JMO

I am sorry, but I have being so right so many times, it is sad, I need to get a life.
I have been right on with Des/chris vs Des/Brookes right on with JPG/Nikki vs JPG/Claire, right on with Andi/Josh vs Andi/Nick and I am afraid I am right on with Chris/Becca vs Chris/Whit.

Why do I get it right? I look for the "it" factor, there are certain fine detail btw the Lead and F1, which can be easily overlooked. It's called a "je ne sais quoi", and when mixed with what the story the show is presenting, you just can't go wrong.

Now, as far as will they last? IMO it depends mostly on their willingness to communicate and determination to fight for one another. Most people don't think love is worth fighting for, they think it is something that just happen. they just quit when the tough get going. Love is a decision.

Did we see a picture of B with a key on a chain? I wonder if C gave it to her.
To me C and B have that resolve that I saw with Chris and Des.
For your enjoyment

Good for you, Maggenzm! laugh out loud So glad you're always right! I have never gotten it right, in 4 seasons of watching!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:28 pm

New thread 7. It is locked in order for everyone to read the first post. It will re open shortly.

Thread 7

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass