SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 Empty Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 am

Continue here.

ElonM wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:this is the YT Clip version. Elon hi you most likely could watch this.

Much thanks Mura Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:24 am

So almost all the F1's have the second MTP. hmmm.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:32 am

I haven't paid much attention to the order of MTPs. I guess that most F1s have gone second. But I don't know that it always means that much. I honestly thought JPG was still choosing by MTP. If not he was just an idiot to say all that he did to Clare in LCD. Of course as much as I like JPG, I can say that being an idiot is not a foreign concept to him. giggling

JMO, I think by MTP, Chris is still not 100% decided. That is not a slight to F1 at all. He really has two of the best F2 ever. (I think Sean had a pretty awesome F2 as well). Either he is a better actor than I give him credit for, or he really did feel confused.

I do think the real love story starts after filming, once the F1 isn't having to put up with the lead swapping bodily fluids with other people. So a little true indecisiveness at MTP doesn't offend me at all.

I really do think that being chosen over another option that was also really awesome is a higher compliment.

But I don't believe in love at first sight. I think the best loves grow in time.

I do think Momma Soules from the clip realizes that her baby really likes Becca and this talk is to help her realize that she needs to decide what she wants. As my FIL says, there are times in life where you have to s*** or get off the pot and unfortunately for Becca FRC and honestly LCD is one of those times.

I happen to think Becca did decide she was all in to trying to make it work, but this is my opinion and I could be really wrong come Monday. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:41 am

Sounds exactly that Becca just doesn't fall in love with Chris.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:48 am

Becca has 6 threads?  You go girl!!  Btw, I think Becca is falling in love and Chris will be patient and wait for her to get there.  Worth the wait.  Love is patient...love is kind.   Cannonball!!!   Jmo.  Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:52 am

atem wrote:Sounds exactly that Becca just doesn't fall in love with Chris.
which goes with the US mag story
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:55 am

Ok, I see it! If you watch the GMA clip and the extended clip you can spot how they have indeed been manipulated and badly at that!

First the GMA clip:
https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-women-tell-recap-eliminated-bachelorettes-revisit-old-053618886--abc-news-tv.html

- 1:19 Momma Soules says "Tell me what you think of that..." (she's talking about logistics which we will see in the extended clip)
- 1:21 Becca says under some VO"...I WAS crazy about him. But I'm not at a point where Im in love with him".

I really think this of Becca just describing her journey with Chris up until that day, and may she feel differently now (or rather on that day)
Notice how Mom is head-nodding in agreement which is weird if a girl is just flat out saying I'm not in love with your son period.

Now  over to the extended clip...we get a full clip of Mom's words:

- :41 Momma Soules says "but lets talk logistics with you in California and him in Iowa, tell me what think about that?
- :45 Becca says "..I AM crazy about him. But I'm not at  point where I'm in love with him."

Its a strange answer from Becca to a question like that, no? It seems oddly out of place. Mom also follows that up with asking what it would take to get Becca in Iowa to be closer to Chris. Is a weird follow-up to ask someone who has just said they aren't in love with my son.
But even bigger is the edit blunder because she how can she be saying "WAS" and "AM" in two clips that are seemingly identical?!  Play them side by side if you can. Anyone else seeing this?

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Becca has 6 threads?  You go girl!!  Btw, I think Becca is falling in love and Chris will be patient and wait for her to get there.  Worth the wait.  Love is patient...love is kind.   Cannonball!!!   Jmo.  Hugesmile

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:57 am

Just re-watched Cs interview with CH before the RC in Bali and he spends so much time talking about Becca. One real thing that stood out to me though is when CH asked if he was in love with W, C says, "for me to just say I'm in love with her doesn't feel right" and then "yet" wondering now if the yet is a frankenbite.

This season boils down to is Becca in love with Chris? Because Chris is definitely in love with her and not the other girls. IMO. I love Becca and she will be successful no matter what. Now I am wondering if C is going to be heartbroken if she rejects him. In no scenario do I see him in love enough with W to propose. Sorry W fans.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:18 am

SFrank, I have listened to them both several times and the mis-placed content jumped out at me too. Very doctored piece. But that surprises no one, since we always have those momentous pieces of discussion that end up being completely out of context and nothing noteworthy. Every season.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:19 am

I believe she isn't in love with him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:22 am

atem wrote:I believe she isn't in love with him.
yeah I agree, I don't see it.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass