SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Pia1 wrote:I was thinking that there might be 2 FRCs due to Becca's GGMA.  If the funeral was on the 23rd and the frc was on the 22nd it doesn't give Becca time to be with the family. I would think that she would have wanted to spend a day or so with fam before the funeral. So hers might have been the day before.jmo

It will be interesting to see how they handled this. I've wondered before what they would do if they were down to the wire and one of the final people (even the lead) had a family emergency.

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:01 pm

BKay wrote:^^Concerned, I am thinking we will see the opposite of that in the actual episode. They are being sneaky gremlins when they edit those previews. plotting Two more days - yay!

I agree and I hope so!! PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 pm

avoice wrote:Whitney is the surprise Bachelorette.  Even Becca doesn't know obviously. W will be amazing, an adventurous and centered and fun loving Bachelorette.  And that means that Becca is F1!   In my most humble opinion. GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 3806527698 GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 3806527698 GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 3806527698

ITA, I think Whit is amazing, she will make a great ette, I said that, bcs I see Chris not being on the same pace as she is, she is a bit too fast for him. She needs someone at her own pace, just like Chris has found that same pace with Becca,
Noticed how selfish Chris is about his time with Becca, he never needs/wants company when he is with Becca bcs they truly enjoy each other company.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
avoice wrote:Whitney is the surprise Bachelorette.  Even Becca doesn't know obviously. W will be amazing, an adventurous and centered and fun loving Bachelorette.  And that means that Becca is F1!   In my most humble opinion. GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 3806527698 GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 3806527698 GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 3806527698

ITA, I think Whit is amazing, she will make a great ette, I said that, bcs I see Chris not being on the same pace as she is, she is a bit too fast for him. She needs someone at her own pace, just like Chris has found that same pace with Becca,
Noticed how selfish Chris is about his time with Becca, he never needs/wants company when he is with Becca bcs they truly enjoy each other company.JMO

Yes to Whitney making a great ette & yes to Chris and Becca being on the same pace. :yes:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:14 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Amen to that.

i just found this interesting and.. Funny. All B's dates were all non-public while All Whit's dates were all (partially) public dates giggling .
($1 to my almost full interesting jar laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Here's what I posted last night as a possible ending (I'm just positive it will end this way laugh out loud ):

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and asks her "can't we just give love a shot?" They can just take it slow until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end. Then, they kiss with the sunset behind them!! Right there on the highway in the middle of nowhere! Then they hop on his motorcycle together and ride off into the sunset! The End ...to be continued

Heartbroken Whitney is the next Bachelorette. The twist is it's the first time the F1 becomes the next Bachelorette, and the F2 becomes the F1. And the first time the Bachelor was almost the one to be heartbroken and not the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:18 pm

If you go to Facebook and look at C he has the Ring in his hand, but I don't think he will use it. I think he will show it to Becca and say something along the lines of When your ready it's yours. MHO Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:24 pm

concerned36 wrote:Here's what I posted last night as a possible ending (I'm just positive it will end this way laugh out loud ):

Becca shows up F2, he sends her home. Whitney shows up, Chris proposes but he doesn't say he loves her, just "Will you marry me?" Whitney has been worrying all week about whether Chris loves her and she wants to know if his heart is with her or Becca. (Let's just say she knows Becca is not in love with him.) But he breaks down and can't say he loves her (remember he only told one woman ILY). So she throws the ring at him and walks out. And this is why she sort of looks mad in the limo, upset but mad too. So then Chris jumps on his motorcycle, floors it, and catches up with Becca's limo. Tells her he loves her and  asks her  "can't we just give love a shot?" They can just take it slow until she's ready for a ring. She says okay because she didn't want them to end.   Then, they kiss with the sunset behind them!!  Right there on the highway in the middle of nowhere! Then they hop on his motorcycle together and ride off into the sunset! The End ...to be continued

Heartbroken Whitney is the next Bachelorette.  The twist is it's the first time the F1 becomes the  next Bachelorette, and the F2 becomes the F1. And the first time the Bachelor was almost the one to be heartbroken and not the F2.

i really think your storyline worth to be produce as a box office romantic movie yes

as far as this silly romance TV show goes.. i dont think the twist would that be... complicated GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 78 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:31 pm

True ^^^ And probably the twist is going to be something inane like Chris and Whitney Bischoff do the twist dance on ATFR, which Witney Carson taught them how to do. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:34 pm

It's probably going to be lame as usual.

I remember that there was a fanfic thread on this board before. I wonder what happened to it.

Last edited by Pia1 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I think Whitney would be a great bachelorette and should find someone who is at her pace and her equal as well.

I too see that comfort with Becca and Chris.

I also think Becca could have come to FRC first to get going to her great grandmothers funeral.

That would be weird and explain the spoilers. RS could have proof that Whitney was the second one to FRC to prove himself.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:36 pm

concerned36 wrote:True ^^^ And probably the twist is going to be something inane like Chris and Whitney Bischoff do the twist dance on ATFR, which Witney Carson taught them how to do. laugh out loud
rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass