SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:33 pm

^^^ This season there is no smoking gun with either of the final 2. Last season we had Josh's ribbon, safe house pics fishing, Des's season it was a safe house picture and Brooks took a cruise with friends. With Juan Pablo we had Nikki's scarf. The list goes on. I agree SM is the place to look. Nothing definitive this year on SM, but most of the "evidence" point to Whit as final 1. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:33 pm

SM clues can be convincing and OTOH can mislead others. I take them for what they are. There was a hashtag for Whitney that said "she wins" or something to that effect posted by a friend of Chris' sister. Correct me if I'm wrong on the details.

We can take that into any context we want. She wins the F1? She wins because she's a great person, she wins because she's going to be the next 'ette? She wins because a friend of Chris' sister took it upon herself to spoil the season and hashtagged it, so it must be true? Would someone close to the family come right out and hashtag that on SM. I don't know, maybe yes, maybe not.

Becca and friends/family are make suttle comments, #statementnecklace #letthatresonate "What a beautiful love story (comments for TL's vids of Chris and Becca) among others. A pic right after the FRC with her family posted on IG.

IDK it can go either way IMO.

A s/cap of a walk down the garden path to the barn would be great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Can I just say I love the positivity in this thread. Maggenzm you rock! :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:36 pm

I've definitely seen the Chris/Becca love story grow each epi. But, after a few endings that have left me confused in previous seasons, I can't make the bold statement that I KNOW who Chris chose.

Tptb were caught off guard by SM and by how quickly and boldly some contestants put it to use (Jef, for one), so it is possible that tp have learned how to involve contestants in using it to tell the story tp are trying to sell, or to keep the audience off-kilter. But, I haven't noticed anything in SM that couldn't be interpreted toward either girl as F1. I haven't necessarily been paying alot of attention to it though either. We'll see Monday. thank goodness.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:37 pm

(Beagle - It's not a direct response to you)

I know about the #Beccaforbachelorette and some hoping for her to be the next Bette or on BIP, but I highly exclude she would be interested in either of these 2 options:

1) her family wasn't even thrilled about her going on this show, they only softened up knowing Chris is The bachelor and their #bfb IMO are to be taken as sarcastic and fun, since I doubt they would like for Becca to go through the "ring" again - and them with her (as not being fun enough)

2) she openly stated that she isn't in any rush to get engaged or to be married - that's the supposed reason for Chris not choosing her - well, what's the point then in promoting her to be the next Bette? There would be no valid reason for her to accept. For what? To find herself a next boyfriend?

3) If it is to believe her words: she likes to take things slow, she doesn't let any guy to be much intimate with her (even touching her leg), she doesn't trust easily and she is wary of the emotions/feelings during the process ... I can't imagine her having to choose among 20 men, or 25.

4) BIP? hmm, just not seeing it. (for all the reasons above and the fact that that's the TB on steroids, where "sex" sells)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:41 pm

lexforlife wrote:I think I need to rewatch the show. I am not seeing what you guys are and I want to see the light badly.

I was spoilt early and was looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying the season.
I fast forwarded ever single date except for Whitney and Chris. However as I sat there watching them something just was off...perhaps it was the dates themselves but everything looked forced and so overproduced. The mural date especially was just scripted kiss after scripted kiss, IMO.

It was then that the sleuther in me took a step back and decided to revisit the other women.
I saw him with Becca and had an aha moment. The rest is history.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:43 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Can I just say I love the positivity in this thread.  Maggenzm you rock!  :yes:

Thanksl Soccermom, I know what I know. Becca is F1. Tha't s my story and I am sticking to it.Can't wait for Monday night.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:47 pm

happygolucky wrote:(Beagle - It's not a direct response to you)

I know about the #Beccaforbachelorette and some hoping for her to be the next Bette or on BIP, but I highly exclude she would be interested in either of these 2 options:

1) her family wasn't even thrilled about her going on this show, they only softened up knowing Chris is The bachelor and their #bfb IMO are to be taken as sarcastic and fun, since I doubt they would like for Becca to go through the "ring" again - and them with her (as not being fun enough)

2) she openly stated that she isn't in any rush to get engaged or to be married - that's the supposed reason for Chris not choosing her - well, what's the point then in promoting her to be the next Bette? There would be no valid reason for her to accept. For what? To find herself a next boyfriend?

3) If it is to believe her words: she likes to take things slow, she doesn't let any guy to be much intimate with her (even touching her leg), she doesn't trust easily and she is wary of the emotions/feelings during the process ... I can't imagine her having to choose among 20 men, or 25.

4) BIP? hmm, just not seeing it. (for all the reasons above and the fact that that's the TB on steroids, where "sex" sells)

Nicely done!! bowdown
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:05 pm

sfrank wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I think I need to rewatch the show. I am not seeing what you guys are and I want to see the light badly.

I was spoilt early and was looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying the season.
I fast forwarded ever single date except for Whitney and Chris. However as I sat there watching them something just was off...perhaps it was the dates themselves but everything looked forced and so overproduced. The mural date especially was just scripted kiss after scripted kiss, IMO.

It was then that the sleuther in me took a step back and decided to revisit the other women.
I saw him with Becca and had an aha moment. The rest is history.

Amen!
I wasn't spoiled, but the whole season was getting boring to me. So I skipped some, and watch some, I watched Kathlyn date, didn't see anything btw them. Then I watched Whit, this was not natural, too fake, too forced, nothing there, then I saw Becca with Chris, Aha! aha! aha!
So I went back to watch their 3 episode, I saw the "it" factor, oh! they have the "it" factor", wow, they have this natural chemistry, and both recognized it.
What really stood out to me, was how both are so lay back, it 's like they both march to the same drum and pace.
And those hands dance? I can't get enough them, fascinating...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:09 pm

^^And Chris "fills" out when with Becca instead of being flatly one-dimensional as he seemed to be with other people. He became likeable with personality...I can't even explain it...

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:15 pm

The same, Maggenzm.
Only it took me some time to really focus on Becca. I adore watching Kaitlyn first and foremost, but I knew from the start there's no way she could be F1, so the pressure was off and I was able to simply cheer for her and enjoy. Whitney raised the interest in me from the 1st episode with her entry (intro) and I was thinking she could be the one, so I took time watching her most. I saw the 1st 1on1 date she had with Chris and felt a lot of promise, but the following scenes weren't keeping up with that initial feeling. I only realized Becca & Chris had a real connection on their HTD, then I went back to really watch their 1st 1on1 and couldn't really understand how and where all that comes from, till I realized I totally skipped over their time alone on the roof from the 3rd episode, which made me wonder what happened before and after.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:SM clues can be convincing and OTOH can mislead others. I take them for what they are. There was a hashtag for Whitney that said "she wins" or something to that effect posted by a friend of Chris' sister. Correct me if I'm wrong on the details.

We can take that into any context we want. She wins the F1? She wins because she's a great person, she wins because she's going to be the next 'ette? She wins because a friend of Chris' sister took it upon herself to spoil the season and hashtagged it, so it must be true? Would someone close to the family come right out and hashtag that on SM. I don't know, maybe yes, maybe not.

Becca and friends/family are make suttle comments, #statementnecklace #letthatresonate "What a beautiful love story (comments for TL's vids of Chris and Becca) among others. A pic right after the FRC with her family posted on IG.

IDK it can go either way IMO.

A s/cap of a walk down the garden path to the barn would be great!
Which TPTB aren't going to do because they are  sneakyl .  This isn't going to be a traditional FRC.  I expect a cliffhanger to keep with the theme earlier in the season.  They didn't throw the cliffhanger in there for no reason.   :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica