SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:57 am

It's morning here, so it's going to be one long day&night of waiting ... my best friend is also crashing at my place for a few days (she's having her last exams for her MA) and since I live in a tiny apartment I won't be able to watch live with you, but I will have my phone on for the updates. It is a beautiful day. :winkie:

So just to rehash from 1st episode on, we don't get to see much of B&C interaction, but we do see Becca talk and discuss some of her impressions in the first 3 episodes, without going into drama or negativity (so it's easy to forget), she is also the only one who voices concern for Ashley S. well-being and the way she presents herself to Chris (the crazy), but never puts the judgment on... which reminds me of what AS said on the airplane to someone (it's been reported here somewhere) ... that "F1 is a woman everyone like".
B: Hi! How are you?
C: I'm fantastic.
B: I'm so excited to meet you!
C: You look ridiculous. ...(Becca mumbles smth I can't understand because of their hug)
Xgirl: ooh, they went in for it!
C: What's your name?
B: Becca...
C: Becca ... You look un..believable (?) ... I love this dress.
B: Oh, thank you.
X: Oh, he is checking her out from head to toe.

eta:
during the RC they insert snippets of Chris consideration about giving the roses ... and just before we see him call Becca's name he says:
"some people ...you just kinda know ... it's easy"

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:59 am

chiliwhili wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:And then read these comments posted by Doris Dunkel.  "You will have to wait and see." @beccatilley5  :stirthepot

https://instagram.com/p/znKA6eKwaz/?modal=true

She is an event planner in San Diego.  

http://www.sandiegoeventscompany.com

That looks like the same ring Chris is holding in the screen caps.  Is that Becca's hand??
No, it's Doris who recently got engaged.  I just found her comment "interesting".  :yes:   I just realized there is a title for all of us on the board....stalkers, er, um, I mean sleuthers!   cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 am

see2love wrote:
Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
This sore/scratchy throat came at the PERFECT time. I have nothing going on tomorrow.....

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^going by memory.. Clare got the window. Not Nikki .. Go figure giggling
Sure enough.  I just checked.

thanks for confirming. I was quite sure since i was in Clare sleuthing camp. We were more convinced she was the F1 due to that darn bloopers !!. cantstopl

i learned my lesson the hard way :yes: AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^going by memory.. Clare got the window. Not Nikki .. Go figure giggling
Sure enough.  I just checked.

Oh good. That ties up that loose end. :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:22 am

grace8136 wrote:
see2love wrote:
Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
This sore/scratchy throat came at the PERFECT time. I have nothing going on tomorrow.....

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 3806527698

oh Noo!! she needs to learn how to mime from Nick first before going to the stage!.. AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:oh Noo!! she needs to learn how to mime from Nick first before going to the stage!..  AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 3806527698
sneakyl uuuggrhh, sore throat is the worst for me, when it comes to small things that can ruin the perfect moment

Beside we are still waiting for the proper "french" kiss. Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:35 am

happygolucky wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:oh Noo!! she needs to learn how to mime from Nick first before going to the stage!..  AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 3806527698
sneakyl uuuggrhh, sore throat is the worst for me, when it comes to small things that can ruin the perfect moment

Beside we are still waiting for the proper "french" kiss. Hugesmile

uh oh.. i thought he already learned that from Jade on their 2nd date? laugh out loud

i would love for B to invent her own 'Lousiana' style.. sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:47 am

I made a change to my post above. I did find that going back through things, the one that had the window of the lead over him and someone else is the F2. Meaning, for the last 5 seasons before this one, the only one that didnt' have the lead laughing over the F2 is during Pavelka's season. Also during the bloopers, the F1 and have a funny moment that directly relates to their journey. IE, Brad/Emily and the elephants. This time we have a funny one of Chris and Becca with Sully, but in all cases, there's no window with the lead. Now in the bachelorette, it seems to be the exact opposite.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:53 am

:crazed I couldn't figure out what window you were referring before, now I get it. Bloopers.

I can't wait to see the show and these 2 nuggets (sorry, low quality SC)
AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 30 Nugget10

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:54 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I made a change to my post above.  I did find that going back through things, the one that had the window of the lead over him and someone else is the F2.  Meaning, for the last 5 seasons before this one, the only one that didnt' have the lead laughing over the F2 is during Pavelka's season.  Also during the bloopers, the F1 and have a funny moment that directly relates to their journey.  IE, Brad/Emily and the elephants.  This time we have a funny one of Chris and Becca with Sully, but in all cases, there's no window with the lead.  Now in the bachelorette, it seems to be the exact opposite.

Thanks Auntie! What was it in Sean's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:15 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I made a change to my post above.  I did find that going back through things, the one that had the window of the lead over him and someone else is the F2.  Meaning, for the last 5 seasons before this one, the only one that didnt' have the lead laughing over the F2 is during Pavelka's season.  Also during the bloopers, the F1 and have a funny moment that directly relates to their journey.  IE, Brad/Emily and the elephants.  This time we have a funny one of Chris and Becca with Sully, but in all cases, there's no window with the lead.  Now in the bachelorette, it seems to be the exact opposite.

Thanks Auntie! What was it in Sean's?
I know Lindsay was shown and Sean was in the window but I can't remember what I just read in the other thread....yep, time for bed me thinks. LOL.

Actually the funny thing for Sean and Catherine themselves was on their first individual date in Lake Louise where there is campfire smoke going at them.

Hmmm, another F1 theme lately.....Brad/Emily, Sean/Catherine, Chris/Becca all had campfires.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica