SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:23 am

sfrank wrote:Remember people have to follow each other to PM on Twitter....that said it is strange that Lori was following Becca then suddenly unfollows her today. That's weird. She's got less than 50 followers so it's not like anything she tweets is making national headlines.

Strange!! I think this is weird too and I am not sure we will ever get an answer. no idea Maybe she was afraid "someone" would find out they were communicating with each other.?? I agree that she is allowed to follow whoever she wants, but maybe once Becca followed her she got scared??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:31 am

see2love wrote:This is a interesting article that tips the odd in favour of Becca as F1.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale

1. Chris Is "In Love." Chris is still together with the girl he chose in tonight's season finale, and, as Chris Harrison puts it: "He's still in love and happy with everything he has done."
2. Chris Is Not Planning a Wedding—"Yet". "We're not really there yet," Chris Soules himself tells me. "We're working on getting there, and hoping, but not yet."
3. Chris Harrison Believes Chris and His Chosen Woman Will Get Married. "I think they will and I would bet your house and your job on it," Harrison tells me…..Wait? What? MY house and MY job? Harrison just laughs. "Look, I believe they are good together. I believe they are in love. But I also believed that when Andi [Dorfman] and Josh [Murray] got engaged, they were full-on head-over-heels in love, and I would have bet my house on them. I wanted to believe in them. And I felt the same thing about Ali [Fedotowsky] and Roberto [Martinez], and for some reason things didn't work out, and that's life, and we've all been there, and you have the best of intentions. Same thing with Chris. At the end of the show, he was in love with somebody, but what happens after that is life and now they have to deal with real world problems and real issues and that's the messy part."

This is a sneaky article.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SliverofHope Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:35 am

I hate to say this but to me that article screams Whitney with the exception of not getting married yet. The part that screams Whitney the most to me is making adjustments in her job (which Whitney recently did) and having hung out with her last week (Becca has been with her family). Someone help me see the light!! It needs to be Becca!

SliverofHope

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:38 am

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:This is a interesting article that tips the odd in favour of Becca as F1.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/633294/will-chris-soules-and-spoiler-get-married-8-things-to-know-about-the-bachelor-finale

1. Chris Is "In Love." Chris is still together with the girl he chose in tonight's season finale, and, as Chris Harrison puts it: "He's still in love and happy with everything he has done."
2. Chris Is Not Planning a Wedding—"Yet". "We're not really there yet," Chris Soules himself tells me. "We're working on getting there, and hoping, but not yet."
3. Chris Harrison Believes Chris and His Chosen Woman Will Get Married. "I think they will and I would bet your house and your job on it," Harrison tells me…..Wait? What? MY house and MY job? Harrison just laughs. "Look, I believe they are good together. I believe they are in love. But I also believed that when Andi [Dorfman] and Josh [Murray] got engaged, they were full-on head-over-heels in love, and I would have bet my house on them. I wanted to believe in them. And I felt the same thing about Ali [Fedotowsky] and Roberto [Martinez], and for some reason things didn't work out, and that's life, and we've all been there, and you have the best of intentions. Same thing with Chris. At the end of the show, he was in love with somebody, but what happens after that is life and now they have to deal with real world problems and real issues and that's the messy part."

This is a sneaky article.

I found the part of him hanging with his F1 as recently as a week ago confusing. was it in LA with Becca or with Whitney when he flew back to Ohio? a few more hours and all will be revealed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:39 am

SliverofHope wrote:I hate to say this but to me that article screams Whitney with the exception of not getting married yet.  The part that screams Whitney the most to me is making adjustments in her job (which Whitney recently did) and having hung out with her last week (Becca has been with her family).  Someone help me see the light!!  It needs to be Becca!

Becca hasnt been at her job in SD for a while now as far as we know, so the bolded may apply to her as well

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:39 am

Jeez this thing needs to end now.. Just called my coworker Becca :crazed
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:40 am

I believe Becca was with her family last week so it cant be her

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:42 am

We need to figure out when the interview was done.

Then we will have our answer.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:46 am

giggling I just love it.
BTW, it's interesting, 60% not in favor of Becca - that's the majority of votes pretty much in every poll taken. sneakyl 60% might get a surprise then?
I mean, for us 40%, if Whitney is F1, won't be much of the surprise, since everyone is telling us it is her anyway.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:48 am

yes, the article does make me think Whitney... does Becca have a full time job to adjust to?

... but Chris and Becca could have "hung out" when she was at the WTA cause we all know she was. and he is spending alot of time in California.. so i don't see where he could have been in Chicago?

i'm confused... if he picks Whitney, where is the twist? and she would have gotten married that day...

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 am

From the photo of CH and Chris talking at the barn I deduce Becca is final 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 am

"It will be a pretty incredible story if I am the one Becca has been waiting for- CS"

This is the truth and i am sticking with it. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica