SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who could forget Nick asking Andi for re-assurance vs Andi asking Josh for reassurance.

IMO we may be seeing Becca reassuring Chris.

Add Alli asking Roberto for reassurance, Brad asking Emily to this list.

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by chiliwhili Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:38 pm

chiliwhili wrote:
sfrank wrote:
see2love wrote:A new Whitney clip. posting here also because we might see wrong BL in favour of Becca

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/the-bachelor-season-finale-preview-whitneys-113164320525.html

Wow. BL not good and he giving her NOTHING in that clip not even a reassuring smile.
I'm not buying the I'm in love with both women thing they've been trying to sell us.
I think Chris is in love with Becca and is in deep like with Whitney. Becca is not tellinghim what he wants to hear and THATS where the struggle is...do you let the "sure thing" go or take a gamble on love.

Did you notice the entire time she was basically begging for reassurance he said nothing and did not reach out to her to hug her or anything?  Frankly I thought he looked a little sick to his stomach!

By that I meant with nerves by the way. I think it is so hard for him to fake anything I know he really cares for Whitney, and I feel for her so much, but you can tell it is killing him inside.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe someone with better hearing or audio can make out about second 14-12 what Chris is saying to Whitney very softly as he is leaving and pecking her goodbye. This may say a lot. Perhaps someone can even slow it down to identify what is said.
When he walks out you can hear him say: "Hang in there." (sec. 7?)

Hmmm...It could be! But not sure if "hang in there" as you've got one foot out the door is necessarily a loving expression one would say to the woman he's about to propose to. I mean maybe it's just me but I  usually say that to someone in a bad place or not in a good situation. I mean she's obviously coming apart in front of him. He could have at least smiled or been warmer.

But then again he didnt say "tomorrow's gonna be a great day" ala Brad 1.0 so I guess he already ahead in the game of "leading on" the finalists should it come to that.

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:39 pm

I wouldnt read anything into this video, it is sooooo spliced and diced! All I know is that TPTB are definitively putting seeds of doubt for both girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Oof, Chris' BL is totally off in the clip. Yeah, I know they could slice and dice it, but what are TPTB trying to convey with the storyline? Also, throwing in the "I am going to be Mrs. Soules." This is not boding well for Whitney, IMO.

I still stand by no FRC, but the decision will be made ATFR, hence Peter's hashtag #AfterTheFinalRose

MF also tweeted...dun dun duh duh. giggling

Becca, FTW!! thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Isn't there a part of the promo where Chris is in his outfit from the talk with his family where he is crying and rubbing his eyes saying "well it is not what I wanted, but it is the reality"? To me that says a lot. Not saying in the end he might not go with a sure thing, but he wouldn't be saying that if he was all in with Whitney IMO.

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 pm

sophienette wrote:I wouldnt read anything into this video, it is sooooo spliced and diced! All I know is that TPTB are definitively putting seeds of doubt for both girls.

It is spliced and diced perhaps but you can't splice that kind of negative body language.....

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Where can I find the clip of the ladies preparing for the FRC?

Much thanks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:46 pm

chiliwhili wrote:Isn't there a part of the promo where Chris is in his outfit from the talk with his family where he is crying and rubbing his eyes saying "well it is not what I wanted, but it is the reality"?  To me that says a lot.  Not saying in the end he might not go with a sure thing, but he wouldn't be saying that if he was all in with Whitney IMO.

Yeah, his family confirmed to him that Becca just isn't in love with him.

He ends up picking Whitney, even though he isn't 'all in' with her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:46 pm

IMO There's nothing dramatic about the spoiled F1 actually being the F1. By spoiled, it's everywhere in the media, former contestants adding their predictions, and so forth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:47 pm

ElonM wrote:
Where can I find the clip of the ladies preparing for the FRC?

Much thanks.

Is there such a clip? I thought it was only of Becca in that one commercial looking in the mirror?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:49 pm

chiliwhili wrote:
sophienette wrote:I wouldnt read anything into this video, it is sooooo spliced and diced! All I know is that TPTB are definitively putting seeds of doubt for both girls.

It is spliced and diced perhaps but you can't splice that kind of negative body language.....

Maybe, she just has bad breath?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica