SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:35 pm

hmbach wrote:If he chooses W I will be sad for all of them after these edits.  IMO it was "settling" according to the edit. If he chooses W I wish they would have been able to show her edit more romantically. She is a wonderful person and they showed that but the BL between the two of them just isn't the same as C and B IMO.  

I just want to know now!

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 pm

I wish we had blog-gate like with Bachelor Canada when the F1 blog was posted before the finale. That was epic.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:38 pm

I'm so on team Becca but just read Reality Steve's page today and he is still 100 percent sure Chris chooses Whitney!!! I'm gonna be sad tonight and wish they would have edited that way if that's the way its going to play out

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:39 pm

ElonM wrote:I wish we had blog-gate like with Bachelor Canada when the F1 blog was posted before the finale. That was epic.

Just the abcmedia pics would do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-finale-chris-soules-makes-stressful-final-choice-201593

They are basically doubling down on their previous story on this...nothing new. Picks that one that was more into him.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:41 pm

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:I wish we had blog-gate like with Bachelor Canada when the F1 blog was posted before the finale. That was epic.

Just the abcmedia pics would do.

Yes, this too.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:41 pm

hmbach wrote:If he chooses W I will be sad for all of them after these edits.  IMO it was "settling" according to the edit. If he chooses W I wish they would have been able to show her edit more romantically. She is a wonderful person and they showed that but the BL between the two of them just isn't the same as C and B IMO.  

IA. Not only did the edit show it, the mags are all saying it too. Whitney will have to be really strong not to let it affect their relationship going forward but it is a moot point as I absolutely believe he chose Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:43 pm

lorijbaker wrote:I'm so on team Becca but just read Reality Steve's page today and he is still 100 percent sure Chris chooses Whitney!!! I'm gonna be sad tonight and wish they would have edited that way if that's the way its going to play out

He says that every year...including for Brooks and Chantal.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 pm

see2love wrote:

IA. Not only did the edit show it, the mags are all saying it too. Whitney will have to be really strong not to let it affect their relationship going forward but it is a moot point as I absolutely believe he chose Becca.

Yep. The only way I see is if he chose W but then backtracked and realized he was really in love with B and broke up with W early on (or she broke up with him) and then he choses B after realizing he screwed up... doesn't make him look good though, and sucks the romance out of it for me personally. I really don't like that scenario but could see it as a possibility. Fits with the "How you get the Girl" lyrics from Taylor Swift that B posted the other day.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:52 pm

How do y'all think the 2 ladies will be feeling right now? If iwas F2, i would be less stressed than the F1 because it will be just one morenight for me compared with the F1 who will have to deal with the hoopla and hate. Its another type of ride starting for the F1

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Tonight tonight tonight!plotting

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:56 pm

see2love wrote:How do y'all think the 2 ladies will be feeling right now? If iwas F2, i would be less stressed than the F1 because it will be just one morenight for me compared with the F1 who will have to deal with the hoopla and hate. Its another type of ride starting for the F1

Definitely think the F1 has a harder road to travel. F2 is done after tonight. F1 has to get on a flight and start the talk show circuit, DWTS etc. BUT at least they can be together publicly. I think B is more suited to the publicity stresses though as she has already demonstrated that she can handle both positive and negative with grace and class. Honestly I hope it is her as F1 just to see her wit on display on National TV. Whitney would have a harder road to travel if she was F1 because everyone will be asking her, "don't you think he really loved B more?" Don't see how people wouldn't say that to her with the way the edits were AND even how Chris's words about her were post filming.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica