SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 am

KB_Mom wrote:^ Whit doesn't need to watch the show to see the body language difference the script called for. As a long time fan of the show, she's well aware imo the show is scripted.  
Yes, Whitney is well aware that the show is scripted and I would think that knowledge helped her navigate the minefields planted by TPTB. I was a little surprised that TPTB proved to us how scripted it is by showing Ashley S sneaking up on the production crew in the planning/betting room.  Gotta love these peeks behind the scene!

Four months have passed since the show ended. Chris & Whitney are moving forward with their lives as a newly engaged couple. Now that Becca has fulfilled her obligation to convince her fans that she is F1 with her SM posts, she can move on. She was so convincing it may take awhile for her fans to move on, but in time they will as well.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:45 am

She may have been encouraged to do this per TPTB and it is probably something Chris was aware. I don't see Becca as being a mean or spiteful person. I see the post show actions on sm, etc as just being an extension of the show until the ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:46 am

Eviebloom wrote:I also think Becca lead on her fans and also it does not show respect for Chris and Whitney.  She comes from a place where she has high morals and believes in marriage, then she could be congratulating the new couple and wishing them the best.  She did not want to be engaged to Chris.  It has been wrong of her to keep up the thought that Chris loved her more.  That was a while ago and he did not pick her.  He could have, she did not dismiss herself.  It is time to show respect to Chris and Whitney and wish them the best. Of course I do not know any of these people personally, and this is my opinion.  

She did. She defended W publicly on SM when people were beating her up about her voice. I don't see once where she kept up the thought that Chris loved her more. Not once. She wanted more time to get to know him, she just didn't want to be engaged. I don't think you can fault her for that... she shouldn't have had to dismiss herself because she wasn't interested in winning the game, but more interested in making a long term relationship based in reality and real love not on tv and empty words. I think she probably thought all along that he loved someone more than her, which I think was really why she in the end wasn't able to open up and tell him that she loved him. To me she is the type of person that the words ILY are deeply meaningful and won't just say them to win the game, even if they were really what she was feeling deep down. Next time she finds it it will be much easier for her to recognize and she has Chris to thank for that.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:50 am

FLChica wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ Whit doesn't need to watch the show to see the body language difference the script called for. As a long time fan of the show, she's well aware imo the show is scripted.  
Yes, Whitney is well aware that the show is scripted and I would think that knowledge helped her navigate the minefields planted by TPTB. I was a little surprised that TPTB proved to us how scripted it is by showing Ashley S sneaking up on the production crew in the planning/betting room.  Gotta love these peeks behind the scene!

Four months have passed since the show ended. Chris & Whitney are moving forward with their lives as a newly engaged couple. Now that Becca has fulfilled her obligation to convince her fans that she is F1 with her SM posts, she can move on. She was so convincing it may take awhile for her fans to move on, but in time they will as well.

I was always a Becca fan first and what is right for Becca over a C and B fan. She is the winner no matter which way you cut it. Class act.
I truly hope that W and C can be happy, I just see them as the same old same old in Bachelor land though... hopefully they prove us wrong. If they do I would love for the TPTB to show us THEIR story, because this season was not their story IMO it was that of C and B and lost love for convienience sake.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:51 am

lexforlife wrote:Because that's not what happened.
But that is exactly what the edit showed, that Chris wanted Becca.  It did no favors to Whitney's edit, imo.  She looks like second best (not saying she is) and it's evident when reading comments on SM.  A good majority feel he should have chosen Becca.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:52 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Lol Chris can't act. he could barely wrestle out words when speaking to the women. also ATFR was the perfect chance to stand firm with choosing Whitney by answering an emphatic "NO" when CH asked if it would be different had Becca "gottenyhere" but instead we got uhhh i don't know uh just want to move forward....

IMO Chris was not going to upset the apple cart , not even in the end. Bottom line is if he didn't love Whitney and was so conflicted then he could have picked noone , He def didn't have to put a ring on her. He stuck to the storyline that TPTB wanted him to stick with right to the end.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:58 am

I thought I read on the board that Chris H said recently their neither girl got their fairy tale ending. It seems real life interrupted and changed their course at the last moment. Hope the best for Whitney and Chris but mostly for sweet Becca.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:59 am

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-dont-know-whether-things-wouldve-changed-with-whitney-bischoff-had-becca-tilley-loved-me-17593.php

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:59 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
kdawng wrote:Whitney needs to watch the show to see that body language difference herself.  That is why i don't think it will last... Whitney wants an instance family... She does 80% of the talking for them.  Chris just sits there. She's a nice girl but deserves a guy that loves her as much as she loves them... and that is not Chris

The BODY LANGUAGE Chris displayed when he was with Becca seemed more natural, manly and sensual than anything I saw when he was with Whitney. Alot of their interactions seemed forced and he came across as passive! This is whats tripping me up!  LOL. If Becca and Chris were acting in their body language....they did a heck of a job!

"seemed" being the operative word. This isn't the first time that the lead and F2 get the more physical/chemistry edit. Emily and Arie, Andi and Nick, Travis and Moana, Bevin and Andy etc, etc, etc. Editing is magic. It can make certain things appear and it can make things disappear. This is why the old time sleuthers preach to look beyond the edit. It's not to be trusted.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
But that is exactly what the edit showed, that Chris wanted Becca.  It did no favors to Whitney's edit, imo.  She looks like second best (not saying she is) and it's evident when reading comments on SM.  A good majority feel he should have chosen Becca.

Totally agree with this. I think Becca's fans will be around for awhile. ;) However, I do wish the "happy" couple the best. Time will tell. IMHO, these two are showing signs of stress already. It is his choice but I really wish they were going back to the farm now and not doing DWTS. I hope that now they are out of the bubble, Whit gives this some time before she packs up and moves to Arlington. JMHO :cutesmile!:

I watched them on Kelly and Michael and she said she knew after their wedding date that he was the one. I know that all the final couples say this but yikes. I will always appreciate Becca's fresh perspective on taking things slow. Unfortunately, TPTB won't ever let that happen. Like Sean said, "Becca was too good for the bachelor."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

But the edit is what TPTB want us to see, not necessarily what actually happened . All they care about is making a shocking, drama filled show. They don't care about the love story at all. This show has been on the air for so long now that it has evolved to the point where it is more about the drama than it is about the love.

I wonder if Becca has done any post show interviews yet? I would really love to hear her viewpoints about everything now that the show is over.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:05 pm

^^ That is why you have to read the interviews too, and not just look at the edit, to fill in the missing puzzle pieces. US magazine had most of it right. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #7

+66
kwood
raekae
kikora
Mr&MrsSmith
FLChica