SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:15 pm

atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
atem wrote:How is Kaitlyn 'a shake up'?  She does whatever the show wants too and is just as fake as Britt is.

She tops every poll out there for fave Bachelorette contender this season. Britt isn't close in many of them.

Which means, she's not a 'shake up'.  

Not a shake up, but something a little more fun and feisty than we're used to.

Now Britt and Kaitlyn as Bachelorettes with the guys choosing I would call a shake up.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 pm

It would take a lot more than those two to shake anything up with next season to me.

But, it would shake up tonight's so for sure! :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:
atem wrote:How is Kaitlyn 'a shake up'?  She does whatever the show wants too and is just as fake as Britt is.

She tops every poll out there for fave Bachelorette contender this season. Britt isn't close in many of them.

Kaitlyn has personality and gets along with the other women.  She is fun loving, will motivate her suitors with her wit and charm without shedding a tear or creating drama like Britt.  Britt is a master manipulator which was obvious and it caught up with her.  That said, Fleiss loves drama while he rest of us like great entertainment.   The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:37 pm

I think having the both of them would be really fun honestly. DRAMA. They're completely different in a lot of ways, and they had that tension in the house. It would be a "what's going to happen next?!" scenario and just interesting to watch. I'm all in, for this idea personally!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Alanna wrote:The guys are going to choose Britt if it comes to that. Fine. Whatever. I can see men dying over Britt more since she has that classic hot girl look versus spunky, fun Kaitlyn. So the man tears and dude fights over her will at least be fun. Sigh.

Well, what I was thinking was that, when the guys are auditioning to be a contestant, they are always asked to rank who they would want as the Bachelorette. I remember Rozyln being asked to rank Kiptyn, Reid, and Jake and RS posted an article with someone asked to rank Lindsay and Des. So, that means that TPTB could probably manipulate the situation into Britt being chosen, simply by casting more guys that ranked her higher than Kaitlyn. Or vice versa. So, I think that IF they did do this, it would be nothing more than a meaningless ploy for ratings. They would already know before the meet and greet even began who the lead would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by elyn Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Hmm, I still don't see how it could be Britt--I feel like if they wanted her, they would have been setting up a potential story for her and giving her more of a redemption arc at WTA. Instead her storyline was "Carly hates me and I cry a lot." Whereas Kaitlyn has this very clear storyline setting up a bachelorette season, where she let down walls and opened herself up to love and is ready for the next step. But admittedly I'm super biased because I really want Kaitlyn--it's the first time I've looked forward to a season in a while. Anyway, still holding out hope.
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:53 pm

I have a feeling Britt is getting played. But we'll see.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:55 pm

elyn wrote:Hmm, I still don't see how it could be Britt--I feel like if they wanted her, they would have been setting up a potential story for her and giving her more of a redemption arc at WTA. Instead her storyline was "Carly hates me and I cry a lot." Whereas Kaitlyn has this very clear storyline setting up a bachelorette season, where she let down walls and opened herself up to love and is ready for the next step. But admittedly I'm super biased because I really want Kaitlyn--it's the first time I've looked forward to a season in a while. Anyway, still holding out hope.

The only reason I can think of is if Kaitlyn has a lot of skeletons in her past, and they don't want that coming out during her season. Other than that, I do still think it's going to be her; if they do that whole "the guys get to choose", I think that they will manipulate it so she'll win.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
elyn wrote:Hmm, I still don't see how it could be Britt--I feel like if they wanted her, they would have been setting up a potential story for her and giving her more of a redemption arc at WTA. Instead her storyline was "Carly hates me and I cry a lot." Whereas Kaitlyn has this very clear storyline setting up a bachelorette season, where she let down walls and opened herself up to love and is ready for the next step. But admittedly I'm super biased because I really want Kaitlyn--it's the first time I've looked forward to a season in a while. Anyway, still holding out hope.

The only reason I can think of is if Kaitlyn has a lot of skeletons in her past, and they don't want that coming out during her season. Other than that, I do still think it's going to be her; if they do that whole "the guys get to choose", I think that they will manipulate it so she'll win.

I think MF loves skeletons. One of his best B'ette seasons was Jillian's because of Ed's skeletons.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 pm

So I would be ok if it was somehow both of them, fighting over the guys also or something like that but I don't want them to give the guys an option. I'm so excited to find out! I just want to ff anything related to chris and his f2!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:20 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I can't really see the 2 Bachelorette thing flying especially if the guys have to choose which girl will continue for the rest of the season.  I'd rather each girl keep a specific number for herself then maybe do something fun like exchange a few or get to steal one in an EPI giggling 

IMO many guys could prefer Kaitlyn.  Men often feel very uncomfortable when women cry plus plenty of men say their deal breaker traits are "drama queens" as well as "high maintenance".  

What Britt and Kaitlyn have in common is that they both express enjoyment on dates and both have a serious side where they bring up tough topics.

Not sure about "skeletons" however we know very little about either girl.  We know Britt was in a long term relationship that was celibate and that Kaitlyn moved to Germany to be with a guy who worked in several countries.  Britt does charity work. Both have modelled.  Does Britt have siblings? She has pics on IG with her mom.  Her mom was or currently is in India. Lots left to discover about either girl. Both have been editted to suggest neither is ready to settle down but I think anyone would after a certain age if the right guy appears.  It's just easy to make it seem like their not because they have "entertainment" backgrounds. Always suspect for this show's storyline however Sharleen Joynt, currently engaged, is an example in real life.  Also, emotional women as well as fun women marry all the time.  Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 pm

I like the idea of "shaking things up" but why Britt? I always love the "ette" more than the bach but not sure I can handle her all summer. If she is the one that is chosen....they better have some extremely hot eye candy for me to stay interested all summer.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83