SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:27 pm

I think that RS is right: I think that they are going to pull a Byron/Jay this time around. It would be "the biggest twist" ever! and it's a good a time to do it since it's the 30th season. This is probably the first season that there hasn't been a clear choice and the public seems evenly split between the two. It would also makes sense why Fleiss is still sending out those "we still haven't made a decision" tweet when there are pictures of a filming crew with both.

I think it could be interesting. Britt is more conventionally attractive, but Kaitlyn is a lot more fun, so who knows who the guys will pick.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sara11 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:38 pm

If they are going to go with both I hope they allow them to have the gig consecutively, and fight over guys, that would be great!! If they make the guys choose unfortunately I feel like they would go with Britt in which case good luck to the F1 when he has to deal with those emotions.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm

I can't do links but eonline has an article that they are "shaking things up" and "straying from traditional format" for next 'ette

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 pm

I was sad to learn that Andi's season had such low ratings. I enjoyed the JoDi story and Andi was one of my favorite leads. I've only been watching since Emily Maynard but I would've swore Andi was more popular based on her social media following.

I'm hoping that this twist will come to fruition. So many viewers are divided.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:53 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I can't do links but eonline has an article that they are "shaking things up" and "straying from traditional format" for next 'ette

Here is the link to the article:  The Bachelorette is getting a shake up
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:55 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I can't do links but eonline has an article that they are "shaking things up" and "straying from traditional format" for next 'ette

Here is the link to the article:  The Bachelorette is getting a shake up

Thanks MD. I will put "learn to do links" on my to do list for after tonight. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:59 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I was sad to learn that Andi's season had such low ratings. I enjoyed the JoDi story and Andi was one of my favorite leads. I've only been watching since Emily Maynard but I would've swore Andi was more popular based on her social media following.

I'm hoping that this twist will come to fruition. So many viewers are divided.

The Bachelorette ratings have been on the decline. Spicing it up might be good for them.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:01 pm

^^No problem KB.

I think after last season, they do need a shake up and Britt will be another Andi to me.  Having Kaitlyn who is fun, quirky as well as beautiful and adorable would be a shake up.  Can you imagine her and Jimmy Kimmel together again?  I hope it is Kaitlyn and they take the guys all over the place to include Canada like Jilly's season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:07 pm

How is Kaitlyn 'a shake up'?  She does whatever the show wants too and is just as fake as Britt is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:10 pm

atem wrote:How is Kaitlyn 'a shake up'?  She does whatever the show wants too and is just as fake as Britt is.

She tops every poll out there for fave Bachelorette contender this season. Britt isn't close in many of them.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:12 pm

I want the Kaitlyn and Kimmel season. hissyfit

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:
atem wrote:How is Kaitlyn 'a shake up'?  She does whatever the show wants too and is just as fake as Britt is.

She tops every poll out there for fave Bachelorette contender this season. Britt isn't close in many of them.

Which means, she's not a 'shake up'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83