SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:18 pm

Do we know for sure the RC was April 9? And was travel on April 10 confirmed? (the date, I mean).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:10 am

If this helps Adam Mansfield (one of the producers) was back in the US on April 10 according to his IG.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:20 am

Correction: He was back in LA on April 12 according to this pic on his girlfriend's IG
https://instagram.com/p/1Y-ZiYug4E/?taken-by=sammyjojopants
@sammyjojopants
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:26 am

ElonM wrote:Correction: He was back in LA on April 12 according to this pic on his girlfriend's  IG
@sammyjojopants

yes
He's not the engaged producer from the RS spoiler unless she just decided not to wear her ring. 
Married: Peter S, Linsday
Not engaged: Elan, CH, Megan (I think), Adam

How many are left?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:48 am

nutty1 wrote:Do we know for sure the RC was April 9? And was travel on April 10 confirmed? (the date, I mean).
There were tweets from Harrison on the 10th about golfing, Think it was an off day period as other tweets basically confirming that there was travellign happening for the 11th.  Elan was silent for over 3 hrs and showed a bathroom shot in one of his tweets.

The list of the guys and the ones home already are in red

Ben H:  Still not home per friend - 4/10
Ben Z:  following others on twitter - 4/10
Brady: Self elimination per RS to date Britt
Chris:  Pic in San Antonio
Clint:  Sumo date in epi 3 and confirmation of being home 3/
Corey: confirmation eliminated in epi 4
Cory:  NO confirmation
Daniel: back on Sm following some before epi 3
Eric Casias: eliminated epi 1 per source
JJ: in pic in SA/ on twitter/IG   4/10
Jared Haibon: in pic in SA / not home 4/13
Joe Bailey : pic of him in SA
Josh Seiter: eliminated early per RS
Joshua: pic of him in SA and eliminated there per IG/Twitter
Justin: no pics beyond epi 2
Kuper: no pics beyond epi 2
Nick Viall: seen in Ireland on date in epi 6
Ryan B:   confirmation of elim in epi 4
Ryan M:   confirmation of elim in epi 3
Shawn B:  ID in epi 5
Shawn E: eliminated in epi 1
Tanner: in pic in SA/  on twitter/IG 4/10
Tony:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:54 am

sbolduc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorette 11 Kaitlyn Bristowe's filming schedule

Epi 6   Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Tony/Tanner/JJ, Nick = 8
apr 4: Travel - apr 5: B roll being filmed  They are in Dublin, Ireland.   Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/
apr 6: ID:   Nick at Christ Church Cathedral/St Stephens Green Park/Grafton Street
apr 7: date
apr 8: date
apr 9: RC 6  Eliminations:  Tanner/JJ/Tony, Ben Z

Epi 7    Dublin wk 2  Stayed at:  http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin    Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10: Travel - from Killarney to Dublin = 3 hrs by car.
apr 11: date
apr 12: date
apr 13: date
apr 14: date
apr 15: RC 7

To the bolded, can someone please remind me how we have confirmed the episode 6 eliminations - I am assuming these were SM driven? I am assuming this is driving the Episode 7 final 6?

I'm looking at the epi 7 schedule. I'm not sure they need 4 days for dates because don't they usually have one on the RC day? Sorry if it's been discussed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:00 am

A date could have occurred on April 10 simply by leaving Killarney in the early morn and started the date around noon.
Remembering that Britt's 1-1 in the hot air balloon started before dawn but seemed to end sometime in the aft.  No evening portion. A similar format may have occurred on the 10th whereby it didn't include the morning or was some portion of the day.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:00 am

notarose wrote:
ElonM wrote:Correction: He was back in LA on April 12 according to this pic on his girlfriend's  IG
@sammyjojopants

yes
He's not the engaged producer from the RS spoiler unless she just decided not to wear her ring. 
Married: Peter S, Linsday
Not engaged: Elan, CH, Megan (I think), Adam

How many are left?

Which Megan? There is a second Megan who works as a producer for the show but I don't think she travels any more. But she is engaged so it could be her. Her fiance's IG didn't offer anything of interest.

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 87b72b10 7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 86669110 7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:10 am

There's talk about this on another thread. It was pointed out there that The Bachelorette doesn't usually have 3 1on1 dates but 2 and a GD. So either way the RC could have been the 14th.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:12 am

albean99 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Bachelorette 11 Kaitlyn Bristowe's filming schedule

Epi 6   Jared, Ben H, Ben Z, Shawn B, Joe, Chris, Tony/Tanner/JJ, Nick = 8
apr 4: Travel - apr 5: B roll being filmed  They are in Dublin, Ireland.   Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/
apr 6: ID:   Nick at Christ Church Cathedral/St Stephens Green Park/Grafton Street
apr 7: date
apr 8: date
apr 9: RC 6  Eliminations:  Tanner/JJ/Tony, Ben Z

Epi 7    Dublin wk 2  Stayed at:  http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin    Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10: Travel - from Killarney to Dublin = 3 hrs by car.
apr 11: date
apr 15: RC 7

To the bolded, can someone please remind me how we have confirmed the episode 6 eliminations - I am assuming these were SM driven? I am assuming this is driving the Episode 7 final 6?

I'm looking at the epi 7 schedule. I'm not sure they need 4 days for dates because don't they usually have one on the RC day? Sorry if it's been discussed.

This is the latest schedule. Think we should go off of this:

Epi 7 Dublin wk 2 Stayed at: Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/ Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10/11: Travel and day off - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car.
apr 15: date
apr 16: RC 7

IF and that's IF they didn't use all 4 days, they could still have the last date on the rose ceremony date which would still be the night of the 15th. In all bette seasons since Jillian's they all had 3 individual dates and a group date. The only exception for that was Andi's season. IMO, that was because the season before, JP only had 2 individual dates and a group date. This time especially considering Chris's season was back to the 3 individual dates and a group date, so will this season of Bette and it will return to it's usual pattern.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:17 am

notarose wrote:A date could have occurred on April 10 simply by leaving Killarney in the early morn and started the date around noon.
Remembering that Britt's 1-1 in the hot air balloon started before dawn but seemed to end sometime in the aft.  No evening portion. A similar format may have occurred on the 10th whereby it didn't include the morning or was some portion of the day.
FWIW, Travelling to Killarney happened mid day on the 11th per travelling tweets, etc.  They arrived in Killarney close to dinner time I believe therefore, don't think how there could be a date that night.  Therefore, I believe the dates started on the 12th.

ETA:

Here is the post to tell us about the tweeting and travelling.

MiniDiva on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 am
Elan is tweeting about listening to music(?) for the past 3 hours, so that could be a hint that they have been in travel mode. He is able to tweet again so they could be at their new destination or airport changing plans. Just speculating.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:06 am

@sammyjojopants

Deleted

I was asked by a fellow member to delete my observation on this. Can those who quoted me do the same as well.

Thanks.

Last edited by momoftrips on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay