SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:33 am

momoftrips wrote:
ElonM wrote:Correction: He was back in LA on April 12 according to this pic on his girlfriend's  IG
https://instagram.com/p/1Y-ZiYug4E/?taken-by=sammyjojopants
@sammyjojopants

Deleted

Is possible they could have flown on the night of the 10th? It's a short flight.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:40 am

Maybe, but he is back in California so his schedule was probably different then those that stayed in Ireland.

7 - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:A date could have occurred on April 10 simply by leaving Killarney in the early morn and started the date around noon.
Remembering that Britt's 1-1 in the hot air balloon started before dawn but seemed to end sometime in the aft.  No evening portion. A similar format may have occurred on the 10th whereby it didn't include the morning or was some portion of the day.
FWIW, Travelling to Killarney happened mid day on the 11th per travelling tweets, etc.  They arrived in Killarney close to dinner time I believe therefore, don't think how there could be a date that night.  Therefore, I believe the dates started on the 12th.

ETA:

Here is the post to tell us about the tweeting and traveling.

MiniDiva on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 am
Elan is tweeting about listening to music(?) for the past 3 hours, so that could be a hint that they have been in travel mode.  He is able to tweet again so they could be at their new destination or airport changing plans.  Just speculating.

Though Elan's tweet is a clue I don't think it's definitive that it means they were all traveling for that long - flights would be only 55mins and $88 dollars to Kerry co from dublin and since there are other production ppl and crew -- is elan required to be at every single filming? they could have shipped off select crew and just the guy with a 1-1 on planes and everyone or just the crew follow on the road. adam was in LA before everyone else and there are ppl that went to kerry co a few days before for "scouting"

ETA: bringing this over from the other thread

good logic and great work!
I do think it's worth noting that travel from dublin to kerry co is only 3.5 driving and 55min/1hr flying and it's super cheap at 88$ per person which means they could have traveled in the morning and started filming in the afternoon - maybe even held a ID on 11th making it 3 ID by april 14. Typically at this point international travel has the potential to take longer than a 1 hr flight so the short distance gives more leeway

Epi 7 Kerry wk 2 Stayed at: Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/ Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10/11: Travel - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car/55min flight (+ Date later in the day?)
apr 12: date
apr 13: date
apr 14: date (could be possible there was an early elimination keeping ID date short?) / possible RC 7 at night/early evening + same day travel to give enough time for HTDs and travel errors (I think last year's flight cancellations could have messed up the filming schedule and so they could build in time for the longer cross-continental flights this season - do we know if they did something like this for TB?)

there were points made about the bette only doing 2 ID and 1 GD as well making april 14 fully a travel date --
also they might have 2 ID and 1 GD (several possibilities to make it possible. a couple: more people than anticipated leaving during/before RC 6 or prior to RC 7).

Epi 7 Kerry wk 2 Stayed at: Stayed at:http://www.randlescourt.com/ Shawn B, Nick, Jared, Ben H, Joe, Chris = 6
apr 10/11: Travel - from Dublin to Killarney = 3.5 hrs by car/55min flight (+ Date later in the day?)
apr 14: travel

just throwing out diff scenarios that might possibly make sense as well
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:32 am

emusha wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:A date could have occurred on April 10 simply by leaving Killarney in the early morn and started the date around noon.
Remembering that Britt's 1-1 in the hot air balloon started before dawn but seemed to end sometime in the aft.  No evening portion. A similar format may have occurred on the 10th whereby it didn't include the morning or was some portion of the day.
FWIW, Travelling to Killarney happened mid day on the 11th per travelling tweets, etc.  They arrived in Killarney close to dinner time I believe therefore, don't think how there could be a date that night.  Therefore, I believe the dates started on the 12th.

ETA:

Here is the post to tell us about the tweeting and traveling.

MiniDiva on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 am
Elan is tweeting about listening to music(?) for the past 3 hours, so that could be a hint that they have been in travel mode.  He is able to tweet again so they could be at their new destination or airport changing plans.  Just speculating.

Though Elan's tweet is a clue I don't think it's definitive that it means they were all traveling for that long - flights would be only 55mins and $88 dollars to Kerry co from dublin and since there are other production ppl and crew -- is elan required to be at every single filming? they could have shipped off select crew and just the guy with a 1-1 on planes and everyone or just the crew follow on the road. adam was in LA before everyone else and there are ppl that went to kerry co a few days before for "scouting"

ETA: bringing this over from the other thread

good logic and great work!
I do think it's worth noting that travel from dublin to kerry co is only 3.5 driving and 55min/1hr flying and it's super cheap at 88$ per person which means they could have traveled in the morning and started filming in the afternoon - maybe even held a ID on 11th making it 3 ID by april 14. Typically at this point international travel has the potential to take longer than a 1 hr flight so the short distance gives more leeway

apr 14: date (could be possible there was an early elimination keeping ID date short?) / possible RC 7 at night/early evening + same day travel to give enough time for HTDs and travel errors (I think last year's flight cancellations could have messed up the filming schedule and so they could build in time for the longer cross-continental flights this season - do we know if they did something like this for TB?)

there were points made about the bette only doing 2 ID and 1 GD as well making april 14 fully a travel date --
also they might have 2 ID and 1 GD (several possibilities to make it possible. a couple: more people than anticipated leaving during/before RC 6 or prior to RC 7).

apr 14: travel

just throwing out diff scenarios that might possibly make sense as well
I really thought that they drove. I understand that there is a train of thought that there were only 2 individual dates and a group date, but that is far from normal for this epi. Andi's season was the only one since Jillian's season where that happened. All the others had 3 individual dates and a group date. In the above scenario there you only have 2 dates. In County Kerry there will be 3 individual dates and a group date as per other bachette seasons.

apr 12, 13, 14, 15 there will be dates. There is an option for a daytime date on the 15th and RC that night, but IMO with the past seasons epi 7 filming schedules

Ashley:

Epi 7
apr 13 travel to Taroka, Taiwan
apr 14 ID
apr 15 ID
apr 16 ID
apr 17 GD
apr 18 RC #7

Emily:

7th episode - Czech Republic; Aria Hotel (6 down to 4):
4/11: Travel
4/12: Travel
4/13: 1-on-1 Date - Charles Bridge, lunch at Kavárna Modrý Orel / Night portion on the Vltava river (Arie Luyendyk, Jr.)
4/14: 1-on-1 Date - Painted on The Lennon Wall of Love (John Wolfner)
4/15: Group Date - Krivoklát Castle (Chris Bukowski, Doug Clerget, Sean Lowe)
4/16: 1-on-1 Date - Marionette shop, Strahov Monastery (Jef Holm); Rose Ceremony
Eliminated: Doug Clerget & John Wolfner

Des:

7th Episode: (6 down to 4) - Portugal
4/11: Travel
4/12: Travel
4/13: 1-1 Date
4/14: 1-1 Date
4/15: Group date
4/16: 1-1 Date and Rose ceremony #7

So, if we look at it as the past seasons where there are 3 individual dates and a group date with the last individual date happening on the same date as the rc, then we could look at it this way:

4/10/11 day off and travel day
4/12 date
4/13 date
4/14 date
4/15 date and RC #7
4/16 is possible RC date instead.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:41 am

Thanks for sharing the schedules for past seasons AL -- and that is a good point about the 2ID and the chances seem narrow of that happening but maybe we can't rule it out completely yet.

For the scenario where 3IDs happened - since we don't have confirmation whether they drove/flew -- it is possible they all drove given elan's tweet about music for 3 hrs but it is also possible the guy who got an ID on April 11 left early with only a few crew members... some of tptb were scouting ahead of time -- so I do think it might be feasible for whomever is on the date and the crew to simply hit the ground running with the date while everyone else travels to Kerry Co. It is also possible that the schedule you laid out is how it happened -- i think it's maybe too early to say one of the scenarios is definitive prior to confirmation...  

JMHO Smiley

but such great scoops about scouting and filming including from MOT & mr. write :claphands and awesome work by all here about who stayed or left from the contestants!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:59 am

emusha wrote:Thanks for sharing the schedules for past seasons AL -- and that is a good point about the 2ID and the chances seem narrow of that happening but maybe we can't rule it out completely yet.

For the scenario where 3IDs happened - since we don't have confirmation whether they drove/flew -- it is possible they all drove given elan's tweet about music for 3 hrs but it is also possible the guy who got an ID on April 11 left early with only a few crew members... some of tptb were scouting ahead of time -- so I do think it might be feasible for whomever is on the date and the crew to simply hit the ground running with the date while everyone else travels to Kerry Co. It is also possible that the schedule you laid out is how it happened -- i think it's maybe too early to say one of the scenarios is definitive prior to confirmation...  

JMHO Smiley

but such great scoops about scouting and filming including from MOT & mr. write :claphands and awesome work by all here about who stayed or left from the contestants!
Considering the time that they were traveling which was late in the day Kerry, Ireland time, it seems very unlikely that there would of been a date on the 11th though. I think the dates started on the 12th, and maybe that is what Mr Write was alluding to when he said that filming was happening on the 12th?

It will be very good to make notes of how this all happened when we know for sure as a reference for future seasons for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:15 am

What is our source of information for travel? Anything other than Elan's tweet which very vaguely alludes to the fact that he was listening to music for 3 hrs? I don't think that's substantial enough to serve as travel time/date confirmation...plus even that places Elan in the travel schedule but not Kaitlyn, the rest of the crew or a guy who might be on a date
We know that 1-1 dates can travel separately in past seasons so that could be what happened - they get a 1-1 date card early in the day -- the guy travels with kaitlyn (maybe even on a small plane or helicopter) to Kerry Co (they gotta fit those helicopters somewhere and it makes sense for it to be here) OR they could simply have the date guy and kaitlyn travel in the morning maybe even on a roadtrip (taking in the beautiful landscape of ireland?) or a different flight... They don't need to announce it's a new location with filmed footage and show them "awe and exclaim" out the window cos it's the same country

I don't believe we have any confirmation that places anyone other than Elan on travel (and even that is placing him on travel tentatively based on how long he said he was listening to music vs referring to anything specific related to travel) in the middle of the day on April 11. And we know that Elan isn't the most reliable guy when it comes to social media.

Mr. Write said that filming is currently happening in Kerry Co  - meaning it could have commenced anytime that day or before that day...

Mr Write wrote:TB is staying Ireland for a second week. Currently filming in County Kerry.

JMHO -- I think we need something to buff this up
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:50 am

I don't see why they'd need 2 days of travel either when it's only 3 hrs by car. I could see them doing a 1 on 1 date on the 11th easily if Kaitlyn, the guy, & some crew traveled ahead. I know they usually use two days to travel however I can't see them wasting money when it's not necessary. I guess we'll see what happens. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:02 am

Day of travel = 1 at most, jmo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:Day of travel = 1 at most, jmo.

Completely agree unless there are other uncontrollable circumstances
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:34 am

Not sure what is happening, but if Kaitlyn lets our Nick go before HTDs, I will be disappointed in her. And I love me some Kaitlyn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Winemom Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:57 am

Shouldn't we see some leaks airport photos by now?

Winemom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 68 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay