SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:28 am

Well, this will be very handy for planning my trip to Ireland next year. I already scoped out some of the things they have apparently been doing so it will be nice to see. I hope they really do showcase Ireland and have none of the funny stuff like they had with caber tossing in Dubrovnik. (Yes, I am still bitter!)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, that could present problems.  To me, IF they came back on the 21st, then that would mean that they had the 22nd to the 27 as down time.  I have a hard time believing that IF and that's IF the intel we have regarding the HTD's of Ben and Nick are correct.  no idea

That article was about Kerry. Maybe they went to another location in Ireland after that??

That's exactly what I'm thinking in light of Mr and Lav's info.

The article mentions Clare, which is a different county (Shannon Airport is at the border between Clare and Kerry), further north, between Limerick and Galway (biggest towns on the west coast).
A lot to see there, even though not as famous as Kerry:

- the Aran islands (have great cycling memories!) to the West
- Abbeys and ruins gallore like Corcomroe Abbey.
- and like everywhere in Ireland, horse riding, golf and pubs Smiley !

If they did move to a different hotel in Clare, I hope they got to the Dromoland Castle Hotel!  Pretty amazing.
They might have gone as far as Clifden (although in Co. Glaway, a little to the north), my very own favourite village in Ireland, with a lot of nostalgia for me and fabulous mountains and sea views.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Clifden

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:21 am

Sprite wrote:Well, this will be very handy for planning my trip to Ireland next year. I already scoped out some of the things they have apparently been doing so it will be nice to see. I hope they really do showcase Ireland and have none of the funny stuff like they had with caber tossing in Dubrovnik. (Yes, I am still bitter!)

better have a detour to Co Wicklow (check out Powerscourt and Glendalough) and get a hug from me!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:06 am

Bringing this over from the sleuthing thread. Thanks Serendipity!

Serendipity11 wrote:

This info came from me.  And yes, yesterday (4/28) all of Warsaw, IN was a-buzz about the filming happening that day.  

So it looks like Ben had a HTD yesterday. And it seems HTD's are actually at "home". I don't know where Nick's family flew to. no idea

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:16 am

Nobody saw them at any airport. No buzz happening here in Milwaukee or Waukesha, WI
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:53 am

remockered wrote:Nobody saw them at any airport.  No buzz happening here in Milwaukee or Waukesha, WI
laugh out loud misinformation galore this pre-season -- but then again there is soo much time still for so much sleuthing and figuring things out...I don't think we should worry much
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:43 am

nutty1 wrote:Bringing this over from the sleuthing thread. Thanks Serendipity!

Serendipity11 wrote:

This info came from me.  And yes, yesterday (4/28) all of Warsaw, IN was a-buzz about the filming happening that day.  

So it looks like Ben had a HTD yesterday. And it seems HTD's are actually at "home". I don't know where Nick's family flew to. no idea

Have we seen anything about the date on SM? Typically, people can't keep from posting something or the other about buzz worthy stuff.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:50 am

Everything re Nick has been meant to confuse IMO since it got out he joined the show.  Basically when I've see stuff on here posted from his socmed - I've assumed the opposite.  IE if it implies he's home, he's probably not.  If it implies he's travelling, he's probably not.  ETC.  So in this case, not to knock any info. from any sources which is great to have and I'm sure is shared with only good intentions but if the info. is his family is travelling somewhere I tend to believe the opposite.  Hugesmile  Just the gut reaction I've had.  I think anything Nick related is probably "tricky" and we won't know until airing what really happened.  Even if RS gets info re Nick, I'll be a doubter.  I think whatever happens with him, any info that gets out will be a major attempt to confuse and mislead.

Add to that - go Nick!  I'd love a shocking ending provided by him and TPTB (be it him or someone else as F1) after he basically handed the world proof of last year's outcome leaving no fun in holding out a bit of hope for a different ending than what was spoiled. Reversal of fortunes this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:59 am

:pout Well I have spend last 30 mins on social media ...there is nothing..I'm surprised no one has seen kaitlyn in an airport ..the other guys no one really knows them so not surprised...other than Nick who is easily recognizable ..however if they do go to Vancouver there will be sightings for sure...All I could find was random sightings at airports of Britt..one of Kaitlyn from April 4 th but nothing recently. Luckily found that Irish newspaper article which at least gives us the date of April 22nd and the implication they had left Ireland for sure by then. I don't understand the Nick stuff and it's bugging me...first we hear he is being a pill and then maybe gone- then he is still there and having a hometown date? It just seems odd..no ideano idea

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:13 pm

The article was a great find, Kiltburn!!

I'm just not convinced they left Ireland as of the date of that article. As MiniDiva pointed out, they mentioned a third county (sorry sophie if that's not the correct terminology) but there weren't any pics of that county or what they filmed there. It's possible as pointed out by others, they could have gone to another location.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:17 pm

sophienette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Well, this will be very handy for planning my trip to Ireland next year. I already scoped out some of the things they have apparently been doing so it will be nice to see. I hope they really do showcase Ireland and have none of the funny stuff like they had with caber tossing in Dubrovnik. (Yes, I am still bitter!)

better have a detour to Co Wicklow (check out Powerscourt and Glendalough) and get a hug from me!

Thanks Sophie. Will do. I'll be visiting my brother who is working in Dublin so I will be based there but I plan to be doing lots of sightseeing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Kiltburn, that article was a great find.  Not only did we get dates, places, we got the sense how hush hush TPTB want this season to be.  

Asf far as Kaitlyn sightings, she is probably traveling incognito at this point, e.g., blonde wig and glasses/hat.  She is too recognizable now.  If they want her to be seen publically, they will make it easy for us, IMO.

For the guys, they are less recognizable, but if they are near their respective hometowns, and/or there are filming crews at their own towns/work/parent's homes that certainly stands out.  

Someone will leak eventually.  :fingersarecrossed

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 68 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
OnePromise
emad0722
jojo47
Summer23
Californiaqueen
jello1592
bluwavz
carnegiesmith2014
allykat
yht11
eirekay