SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Diana wrote:Have they filmed any one on one's yet? no idea
In the filming schedule that I have up, there would of been one individual date in epi 2 and 3 respectfully. But only one in each so far I think.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:35 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Looks like 2 guys are sucking their thumbs or biting their nails.....

I would be less than happy and nervous if this was asked of me. This is wrong on many levels.

I'd like to pick your brain, if you will indulge me, and play devil's advocate....

I agree that the sumo outfits probably violate a law about indecent public exposure. This is CA...anyone know the laws there?  Doing this on the street as opposed to on a closed set seems to risk breaking the law. But, maybe it doesn't break a CA law and tptb knew it didn't so they went ahead and did it on the street.

On what other level(s) would this be wrong? Just curious to hear what others think. Playing devil's advocate.  

I live in CA. I don't think those outfits violate any statewide laws.

But I think asking the guys to do that is still tacky, just like the bikinis on tractors in heels was tacky. We don't need to see skin that badly. And what is up with having both boxing and wrestling dates? I could maybe understand if they did this in Japan, but they aren't in Japan ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:36 pm

This reminds me in a way of the guys having to wrestle with men covered in olive oil on Ali's season.  I can't remember which country it was in, but whoa, it was kind of scary. Also, I'm kind of afraid to ask. Are they wrestling each other or those pro sumo wrestlers?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:43 pm

You know what gets me about those date photos?

We see guys together with producers.

We see Kaitlyn with producers.

Everyone spends a lot more time with producers than the person or people they are supposedly on a date with.

No wonder these relationships rarely work out.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:59 pm

I think the purpose of all the group dates is to make fun of and humiliate the participants. It never fails. The producers believe that is what brings in the ratings. Personally I'm not interested in seeing certain body parts in any of the contestants. I don't think those sumo outfits look sexy at all. It makes them look ridiculous which is what Fleiss wants anyway.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:49 pm

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but it's from the comedy club date on Tuesday.

As for yesterday’s group date at the Hollywood Improv, not a whole hell of a lot to report. Here are the basics:

-There were 7 guys on the group date. NONE of which I’ve given you yet since I only know who 2 of them were.
-Amy Schumer was the “moderator” so to speak, and basically the date consisted of each guy getting up there and telling jokes
-There was no rose given out and no one was declared the winner
-Most of the guys were horrible and not the least bit funny, but then again, I wouldn’t expect them to be
-A female comedian (not Amy) took the stage at one point did some song about boobs, and then ended up motor boating two of the guys. Wonderful
-One of the guys brought Kaitlyn up on stage for his last joke and kissed her
-Kaitlyn got up there and told a few jokes and even mentioned Britt in one of them
-Random, but actor Justin Long
was in the audience. Had no role on the show and didn’t speak, but he was there

Source:RS
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:09 pm

Is there a pic with it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Is there a pic with it??

No, no pictures so far of that date.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:39 pm

I have names!!!! Thank you!  for you

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Guys111

JJ, - (I nicknamed him Tats-) out of view, next to Shawn. We will know him by his tattoo's, when we see pics of him.

Clint has blondish hair and it's in a pony tail. He was taking selfies with fans, so there has to be pics out there!!

Guy in plaid must be production.

Kaitlyn was very much into Shawn B, something to keep our eyes on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have names!!!! Thank you!  for you

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 26 Guys111

JJ, - (I nicknamed him Tats-) out of view, next to Shawn. We will know him by his tattoo's, when we see pics of him.

Clint has blondish hair and it's in a pony tail. He was taking selfies with fans, so there has to be pics out there!!

Guy in plaid must be production.

Kaitlyn was very much into Shawn B, something to keep our eyes on!

Why do you think that? Did I miss something?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:53 pm

This is information given to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Wow, that's a lot of info. Thank you GA. So she's into Shawn, I'm not feeling him that much, but he seems pretty outgoing from what I can gather in his IG.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1