SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Kaitlyn looks so pretty!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I took a stab at naming some of the guys, would love to know your thoughts on it:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 CBYkU59UkAAFT82_named_zpslogbuodd

KDizzle wrote:I'm friends with Corey.  He is definitely not in that picture, unless he's hiding behind that light pole.

welcomeyall KDizzle Can you confirm that's not Corey in the pic above?

AL - I put names to the guys last night, but I had Clint (where you have Corey)?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Guys111
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:09 pm

‏@winslett_mabrie 10m10 minutes ago

for those of you who will be watching the next bachelorette, here's a behind the scenes
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 CBeJI5lVEAA7Fm3
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 CBeJI5mUIAEo-Qs

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 pm

^^ These are adorable, love they are sitting on the back of that Ford Classic  :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:18 pm

Ben is so adorable!!! I'm totally into him from this set of pics, doesn't take much for me laugh out loud I wonder if they're already on their second round of 1:1s?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
‏@winslett_mabrie 10m10 minutes ago

for those of you who will be watching the next bachelorette, here's a behind the scenes
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 CBeJI5lVEAA7Fm3
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 CBeJI5mUIAEo-Qs

They look so cute together! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:27 pm

Wanderlust wrote:A friend of Ben and Is lives in Austin.  He drove down for filming on a whim with his wife not knowing who would be on the date.  Not only did they get to talk to Ben they got wristbands from the producers to watch the filming.

He said Ben and kaitlyn have been giggling and hugging the entire date and seem really happy!  I'm really excited for my friend!!

This is so awesome. Thanks for sharing and happy Kaitlin and Ben are having so much fun. I love how TPTB are letting everyone in on what is happening. Takes away a certain someone's ability to spoil. Hehe! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 49 3806527698

Ben is a real cutie and Kaitlin looks so pretty. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:32 pm

I predict he will go far, at least final 4!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:37 pm

I'm not betting on him just yet. I thought they looked kind of bored in some of the pics outside.

Right now without any real sleuthing I'm thinking Sean Booth and maybe Nick in the f4.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I predict he will go far, at least final 4!

I agree and hard to say at this point but he already has the final 1 coveted "special" date in episode 5!! I think he goes even farther. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not betting on him just yet. I thought they looked kind of bored in some of the pics outside.

Right now without any real sleuthing I'm thinking Sean Booth and maybe Nick in the f4.

me too, , on both points

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:46 pm

I think the only one that is obviously going to get a HTD is Nick. I can see Ben getting one though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+73
Lucas15
MVMom39forever
colie079
KDizzle
Wanderlust
Monalisamiami83
emusha
happygolucky
Emmabee
cindebugg
Gale1