SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sun May 10, 2015 8:01 am

Beagle wrote:The guy after Joshua Albers is Ryan Beckett. The guy with Shawn Evans is Ryan McDill. Thanks for the caps. Smiley

clapping! Love the recaps. Hope we get more previews soon!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2015 1:04 pm

california90 yes Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 5:15 am

From Brady's contestant thread:
whipsnapper wrote:I don't know how to do screen caps or I would grab what I am about to describe. Yesterday I was watching TV and saw a promo for The Bachelorette I hadn't seen previously.  I was watching something I had recorded I think, DWTS maybe? Anyway, I saw a really quick scene flash by of a guy holding out his hand with an open box containing an engagement ring.

The guy was wearing a blue suit with subtle light stripes spaced widely apart.  His fingers really struck me because they were a little rough looking, with some redness and a little swelling around the cuticles.  Made me think it might be Brady since he spends so much time playing guitar.

So I went stalking Brady's IG, capping and enlarging countless of his pics so I could get a good closeup look at his hands and fingers.  IMHO, looked like he could be a match. And something about the ring they showed in the box caught my attention.  While it was a pretty ring, it wasn't as huge and spectacular as we are used to seeing on the show.  Could be Neil Lane provided a somewhat smaller ring for Britt because she is not the main "chosen" b'ette or it even could be a family ring he brought from home.

Could be that it was Brady, he proposed to Britt, and they are engaged now. Or could be that the producers just want us to think something like that happened when it didn't.  Hopefully we will get a screen cap of this at some point and you can see what I'm talking about.  Sorry I couldn't provide it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu May 14, 2015 6:48 am

Hi that was me that sent some caps from that promo during DWTS. The first shots up until that ring box were all old from Chris S's season. It started with Britt's hot air balloon from a distance. Then Whitney (blonde) and Chris jumping off their ship from FD. Then the black rounded box being open in a guy's hand. I ASSUME that is Chris Soules' hand, but I could be totaly wrong as I didn't check. I thought it looked like him. Then they did a rewinding thing on the video and show going back to two Bachelorettes.

IMO they used old footage to get the effect of a happy engagement without u using shots from Kaitlyn's season.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 14, 2015 9:13 am

officeRules wrote:Hi that was me that sent some caps from that promo during DWTS.  The first shots up until that ring box were all old from Chris S's season.  It started with Britt's hot air balloon from a distance.  Then Whitney (blonde) and Chris jumping off their ship from FD.  Then the black rounded box being open in a guy's hand.  I ASSUME that is Chris Soules' hand, but I could be totaly wrong as I didn't check.   I thought it looked like him.  Then they did a rewinding thing on the video and show going back to two Bachelorettes.  

IMO they used old footage to get the effect of a happy engagement without u using shots from Kaitlyn's season.
Thanks office! I do think they're gunning for a double engagement though. It'll be interesting if they can make it happen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks officeRules I feel bad now that I may have raised the hopes of some "Bratty" fans. I should have known by now how manipulative these things are. Lesson learned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:12 am

Are there going to be screencaps from the preview please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:13 am

reason wrote:Are there going to be screencaps from the preview please?

I can do some tonight my time after work (about 6 hours from now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:51 am

Here's a few, trying to get the ones that are most relevant right now, will keep working on more.
Source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGZz2GHPGy4

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K10[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K11[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K12[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K13[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K17[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K19[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K18[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K16[/img]

[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K15[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:54 am

Thank you so much Max!

Can I please ask others to help out, and copy some of the caps into the no discussion thread. All you do is click quote as if you were going to reply to the post. Highlight the whole post, right click "copy", click the back button to get out of that page, go to the No Discussion thread, and paste in the reply box. This would really help keeping on top of saving so we can refer back to them. TY!

No discussion S/caps

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:57 am

no problem! I'm not that fast, so bear with me! Still working on more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 11:15 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K20" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K24" />
[img]The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K26[/img]
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K29" />
The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K22" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K21" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K25" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K23" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K28" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K27" />

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 K30" />

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Screen Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+76
Lievta
MissB
rosesrREd
Seabear
stuckinsc