SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 am

bleuberry wrote:I thought she slept with a full face? laugh out loud

She looks beautiful, I'm rooting for her.

Me too and also interested to see how her story will be incorporated into the epis.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 am

kimberlyg wrote:Britt looks really happy and comfortable in all of these pics Smiley.  

The only thing that I'm curious about is whether Britt/Brady are just allowed to date normally, or if there's some type of required "Bachelorette" stuff.  It seems like the Nashville thing may be equivalent to "hometowns".  Are they going to get a Fantasy Suite date?  Is there going to be some type of "Final Rose Ceremony" equivalent where he can choose to propose or not, and she can choose to give him the rose or not?  Like the whole deal with BIP where the couples had to choose to stay together after the show or not....

These are all very good questions!

IA -She looks so much better with little to no make up on! What a difference. I think she needs some professional help when it comes to make up. She doesn't need such a harsh look. Softer is better. Even though there is distance between them with his tour, they get to communicate and get to know each other in much better setting than the bachelor bubble. Everything happens for a reason and this may be the reason she wasn't chosen as the ette'. There was someone already chosen for her!

I hope everything is going well for them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Britt looks happy spending time with Brady's family and friends in TN. The couple on the far right is Brady's triplet brother and wife.  

Photo's from RS blog....

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 20 Kjhgf10

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 20 Hhhhh10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:08 pm

awwww

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:24 pm

She looks soooo much better when she is all natural looking. She looks beautiful and happy!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Good for Britt. She looks much happier and relaxed and beautiful without so much makeup. I hope they enjoy each other and if they make each other feel good then good for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 pm

She looks so much better more natural.

She can still have the guy, engaged, married, whatever happens, but I'm still glad K is the 'ette.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:17 pm

I actually think this is kind of the best of both worlds. We have the fun and adventure with Kaitlyn and get to see cute romance with Britt. If this is why they made the first episode a choice knowing that Brady couldn't stay but liked Britt then I am actually kind of okay with it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I actually think this is kind of the best of both worlds.  We have the fun and adventure with Kaitlyn and get to see cute romance with Britt.  If this is why they made the first episode a choice knowing that Brady couldn't stay but liked Britt then I am actually kind of okay with it.

Me too Smiley
In the reverse, I hope people are equally as ok with Nick coming on the show just for Kaitlyn at a later date.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:48 pm

im actually still amazed at B-B pairing went to Brady's Hometown. HTD indeed! :yes:. How ridiculously parallel with K's Journey. That just goes to show us basically nothing happens coincidentally when it comes to this show . For every part K's journey maybe they also created a B version of her journey? Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 20 1377737533  polygamist vs monogamist anyone? laugh out loud

im guessing despite showing us the usual devil-ish edit and storyline, maybe this is the season when MFnCo came to their right mind and choose to present us the fairy-ish edit siding the final couples. Praying. If thats the case, maybe its time for my innner romantic beatingheart to celebrate a season again (im way long overdue since Des's! laugh out loud) after too many season ended up by me throwing out stuff to my PC screen at the finale- and having to fix it later! lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Nice that Britt gets some time and insight from Brady's family members outside of camera range. I married a twin, and got a lot of helpful info from the woman that married his brother. They were different in many ways, but some multiples have enough similarities that it's like getting a pre-marriage cheat sheet. Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 20 3806527698
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:im actually still amazed at B-B pairing went to Brady's Hometown. HTD indeed! :yes:. How ridiculously parallel with K's Journey. That just goes to show us basically nothing happens coincidentally when it comes to this show . For every part K's journey maybe they also created a B version of her journey? Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion - Page 20 1377737533  polygamist vs monogamist anyone? laugh out loud

im guessing despite showing us the usual devil-ish edit and storyline, maybe this is the season when MFnCo came to their right mind and choose to present us the fairy-ish edit siding the final couples. Praying. If thats the case, maybe its time for my innner romantic beatingheart to celebrate a season again (im way long overdue since Des's! laugh out loud) after too many season ended up by me throwing out stuff to my PC screen at the finale- and having to fix it later! lolpanda

I read there weren't any film crews there, so I don't think any of this particular date will air.

Love the photos, though.

I really hope it works out for them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+95
sparkler
North
Norcalgal
missnana
SafronSahara